Tana Mongeau Part 2

teaspiller
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 2

Post by teaspiller »

hi i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to say that i'm like so into tana's videos but i've recently seen this guy saying she faked her stalker videos. what do y'all think about it?

poopchickendance
Learner
Learner

Post by poopchickendance »

teaspiller wrote:hi i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to say that i'm like so into tana's videos but i've recently seen this guy saying she faked her stalker videos. what do y'all think about it?
She did and there's proof. You should look through these threads to find more

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

My favorite part about her fake stalker video was when she tried to relate so hard to the story he emailed her lmao. "That's sooo me"

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Amybee wrote:My favorite part about her fake stalker video was when she tried to relate so hard to the story he emailed her lmao. "That's sooo me"
Lmao I liked that part, too. When she read the part about having "eyes that have seen too much" you could tell it made her feel so deep and mysterious.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So she just went on a rant on snapchat about going to Michaels. She seemed pissed and surprised she got kicked out after she spat gum on the floor of the store (shocking right??) and said that one of her friends was pushed by an employee. At the end a security car pulls up to the store because of her.

It looks like a new story time is on the way. I swear all her new stories will be her going around being a complete bitch to people and their reactions and her lying and saying she's sweet as pie and wants to spread positivity but people are mean to her.

I don't understand why parents would pay to have their kids see her in person or buy her merch. She is such a bad influence.

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

Sarahb88 wrote:So she just went on a rant on snapchat about going to Michaels. She seemed pissed and surprised she got kicked out after she spat gum on the floor of the store (shocking right??) and said that one of her friends was pushed by an employee. At the end a security car pulls up to the store because of her.

It looks like a new story time is on the way. I swear all her new stories will be her going around being a complete bitch to people and their reactions and her lying and saying she's sweet as pie and wants to spread positivity but people are mean to her.

I don't understand why parents would pay to have their kids see her in person or buy her merch. She is such a bad influence.

Knowing her and her friends they were probably being problematic and obnoxious. She really spat gum on the floor? Wow, she really is trash. And no I don't mean that in a cute silly "tee hee hee I'm so relatable omg! I hate myself" way, she really is dirty no manners having trash.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

It's ridiculous how she gets pissed she gets kicked out of a store for being immature. At least she's finally realizing how she's not invinsible

awakemysoul
Learner
Learner

Post by awakemysoul »

Sarahb88 wrote:So she just went on a rant on snapchat about going to Michaels. She seemed pissed and surprised she got kicked out after she spat gum on the floor of the store (shocking right??) and said that one of her friends was pushed by an employee. At the end a security car pulls up to the store because of her.

I wouldn't call her snapchat story a rant, she didn't even seem mad about getting kicked out.

Guess-Im-Dumb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Guess-Im-Dumb »

Regarding her high school makeup video, if she was obsessed with makeup videos and Blair and Ella as she said she was, then she would know about concealer and setting power lmao. This idiot just exaggerates everything and tbh she's the epitome of fake

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Watched her high school video. Why was she making fun of her smiley face pose? Much fucking better than her suck in duck face that she does now. Also she's not a D cup, or a 32...sorry honey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Melroselove wrote:Watched her high school video. Why was she making fun of her smiley face pose? Much fucking better than her suck in duck face that she does now. Also she's not a D cup, or a 32...sorry honey

I was thinking the same thing! The duck face she makes now is so much more cringey. Tana has said she religiously reads the comments here so girl, listen: you look pretty when you smile. If I'm giving you a compliment and I'm a "hater" then I must genuinely mean it. You don't need to make that cringey duck face in literally every single picture you take. Try to switch it up by smiling sometimes. I know you've said you're insecure about your teeth but you actually look pretty when you smile. You don't need perfect, straight teeth to have a beautiful smile.

mystictrash
Learner
Learner

Post by mystictrash »

She totally skipped posting on trash today. I've been watching her since last December, and lately she's been acting very different and entitled-ish. I don't know how to explain it, but Tana has been acting kind of disingenuous as of late. She just doesn't seem like how she used to be which makes me wonder if it's just life or because she's gotten so famous so quickly that it's slowly starting to get in her head. She never seemed like the type who would let fame get to her, but now I'm not so sure.

royuls
Learner
Learner

Post by royuls »

this bitch is SUCH a flake. i can't believe she switched days with Kahlen and STILL didn't post on trash. you had like 3-4 extra days boo, and this is one of the easiest jobs in the world. ni excuse. the channel is literally only like 2 weeks in and it's already falling apart. she should honestly just stop posting on it and give her day to another small youtuber and just promote the shit on her channel if she's not going to actually do what she says she's going to. this really angers me because her dumbassery doesn't just affect her anymore; it's also the 6 other kids on the channel she's fucking over.

poopchickendance
Learner
Learner

Post by poopchickendance »

Now she's bringing up stalker shit on twitter to use an excuse for Trash even though she's been fine on snap all week and partying :roll:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

This stalker such is such crap.

If she actually did have a stalker, and it was as bad as she says it is, there is no way she would be snapping where she is all the time. That's like the first thing any real friends (or the cops) would tell you is that you shouldn't advertise exactly where you are, or where you're going to be.

It's just a load of excuses and a twisted need for attention from her stans.

maggie0415
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by maggie0415 »

Could someone make a thread to talk about trash?

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

Apparently Nessa snapchatted some shade at one of tanas Trash memebers and Tana called her out on Twitter. Didn't Aaron fake being gay to be nessas friend? I wonder if that's what nessa was referencing her snap about

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

these ppl are such messes.

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

Tana is always beefing with someone.

royuls
Learner
Learner

Post by royuls »

"i'm all about love and positivity! positive vibes guys!!" meanwhile you're always in some drama, and your fans who you claim are so sweet just feed off of it.
it doesn't add up. it really doesn't.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”