Demonita
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 2

Post by Demonita »

Thank you girl. :D :tu:

I just saw on her twitter that she wont be addressing Freelee anymore... Lets see if she will keep that promise... :?
In Sorte Diaboli

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Just found this thread and I love reading everyone's piece on the drama. Although I've only seen a few of her videos, I do like Tana's "vulgar asshole" personality and I think she's in the right.

Unfortunately, she didn't choose the best evidence and misspoke in some places and Freelee picked apart those flaws like she's wont to do.

○ I didn't watch the Andrea Russet video so I can't speak there but I did see part of the Carli one. Of course DurtyOldRider had to add in his two cents every five seconds, "Is that Gigi Gorgeous?", "Asians are smart because they eat grains! (in response to CarBre saying white rice is bad? -- a bit stereotypical, in my opinion. If they showed PROOF of all Asian's being smart based on diet then I guess I didn't watch that far)". Anyway, she wasn't too mean to CarBre.

○ She should've used Freelee's videos on Zoella, Ingrid, and Tanya Burr where she's an absolute bitch to them. I'd like to see what Freelee has to say about not being a bully, then.

○ As for the mall video and the 'overweight teenage girls", I couldn't find a video like that (I didn't look very hard) but Freelee does have a few "Going out in public and talking about veganism" videos so that may have been what Tana was referring to.

○ Obviously the opioid thing. She probably should've used the term "dopamine" (I'm not a science major, so whatever).

○ Lastly, the part where freelee said Tana also uses clickbait; Freelee completely ignored that none of Tana's titles had other people's name in them. Tana was not criticizing clickbait, but using other people's names to get views.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on everything. :lol:
Totally agree with everything you said! The part I bolded is true too, Freelee totally missed the point there. But then again, Tana kinda missed the point too, because even though her titles don't have others' names in them, that doesn't change the fact that she does tear people and businesses apart in her videos publicly and without thought, and has sent her minions to bully at least one person (Brandy lol). (And she has a bigger following than Freelee, and she can't use the excuse that it's for the greater good because she's just ranting about her own little first world problems.) So I still see it as a BIT hypocritical.

Overall, Tana is still the winner of this whole back and forth in my book. Not that it's over yet, I'm curious to see Freelee's other responses to her

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:

○ Lastly, the part where freelee said Tana also uses clickbait; Freelee completely ignored that none of Tana's titles had other people's name in them. Tana was not criticizing clickbait, but using other people's names to get views.

"I smoked weed with Selena Gomez" "Jaden Smith hates me" she changed the jaden one after being called out for clickbait lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:

"I smoked weed with Selena Gomez" "Jaden Smith hates me" she changed the jaden one after being called out for clickbait lol

Ohh yeaa!! I forgot about that, I remember watching the Selena Gomez one and being soooo annoyed at how far of a stretch that title was for what she actually said in the video. And that totally is using someone's name in a negative way to get views. Smoking weed is not negative itself but it technically is an accusation of something illegal (unfortunately)

Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Coffee »

Following! :lolly:

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Following! I also just saw that she "won't be addressing the drama with Freelee" anymore, but who knows, she got good views on it. :D

Post by Guest »

Following~

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

Omg her new storytime about an uber driver :roll: at the beginning she was like "this isn't one of those clickbait Uber driver titles where the title will be like I was assaulted when they hand you a water bottle" TANA DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU'RE THE SAME :rofl: dumbass bitch
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

loreliz
Learner
Learner

Post by loreliz »

pradacandyxo wrote:Omg her new storytime about an uber driver :roll: at the beginning she was like "this isn't one of those clickbait Uber driver titles where the title will be like I was assaulted when they hand you a water bottle" TANA DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU'RE THE SAME :rofl: dumbass bitch
As soon as she said that I was like....bitch pretty sure every other one of your videos is you stretching some small interaction with a person to them trying to kill you!

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

Haha okay at this point I am pretty damn positive she thinks EVERY single person is a killer,rapist,murderer... Why the fuck does she think like that about people? :? :? :?

And about the uber stuff, she needs to stop taking ubers then. Simple as that. Her problems would end lol. :roll:
In Sorte Diaboli

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

omg her video was literally about her driver taking her the long way to her hotel..... SERIOUSLY THAT LIVE FOOTAGE WAS NOTHING :rofl: god damn Tana sometimes people make mistakes
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

anyone else just over youtuber uber storytimes (tm) in general? theyre always some normal ass real life shit blown out of proportion

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:anyone else just over youtuber uber storytimes (tm) in general? theyre always some normal ass real life shit blown out of proportion

Yeaaa, I mean I like the ones that have less followers better. It's like they feel less pressure to exaggerate and overdramatize everything, so the stories are actually real (or at least believable lol), and it just feels like a friend telling you about their life. Not someone trying sooo hard to entertain hundreds of thousands of people.

Being a storytime youtuber is like digging your own grave. No one has enough stories for that to be their only content and it's gonna die out sooner than later.

Edit: LMAO I completely missed the part of your comment that said UBER specifically hahahahaha yea uber storytimes are never interesting imo there's not much that can happen in a short, controlled business situation like an uber ride

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I agree with you ^^^ though. There's only so many stories you can tell.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

following.

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

Freelee's second response is up

She provides proof that Tana lied about her (about calling girls fat in the mall, and the plus size model video title); that Tana hid Freelee's comment on her video so people wouldn't see the truth; and also calls her out on lying about her uber code ("this doesn't benefit me in any way shape or form"). She goes on to call Tana a pathological liar, and says that makes her doubt if Tana's storytimes are true.

Personally I agree. Tana's always lying about unnecessary shit. It really does make me question her storytimes, and it also makes me think that she really does think poorly of everybody automatically. Like others mentioned she thinks everyone is a rapist/murderer/kidnapper out to get her, but she also thinks everyone is stupid. It's evident from her latest uber storytime where she so aggressively calls the driver an idiot, moron, etc. (What she described in the story would be really frustrating, but who knows if it's even halfway true at this point.) And she also thinks she can lie to her followers and not get caught.

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

Personally I think some of Tana's videos are just as bad as Freelees, especially where she has her minions attack people, and try to dox them and harass them in real life. That's worse than anything Freelee can potentially do/has done on the internet. Especially since Tana knows exactly what she's doing when she makes these kinds of videos, and the kind of reaction she wants. When you have impressionable children as a large majority of your fanbase, you need to be especially careful - yet Tana takes advantage of this (kind of like Trisha).

Yeah Freelee's a shitty person, but so is Tana.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

All this drama is giving me life. :D I really hope Tana says something because this shit is hilarious.

Anyway, Freelee def put her on blast saying she doesn't get anything from uber from the affiliate codes. That alone could make people go after Tana and believe some of the stuff Freelee is saying.

I don't know if this is old tea, but some people were linking instagram posts from Durian proving that Freelee really has done some rude shit (and that her boyfriend has, too). She's following a 'large' woman in the mall while DurtyGuy films, basically showing off how skinny she is in comparison and proudly strutting for the camera.

Like, isn't that bullying regardless that they aren't directly calling people fat?

Disclaimer: I'm not choosing sides in this "Civil War", I'm just enjoying the show 8-)

Return to “Tana Mongeau”