• Advertisement

Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Re: Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Postby StasiaPrincess0 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:01 pm

FlyingToNeverland wrote:In her new bikini video, those first 2 bikinis (same one, dif colours) it looks like her boobs are about to fall out. I can’t tell if that’s the design or if she bought a size too small.

Watching now. I honestly thought, "But Tana, now everyone will see how flat your ass is."

Actually, I think it's a little too small. They all seem a liiiiitle too small but if it's too loose you're gonna show everyone at the beach your nips. lol
StasiaPrincess0
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby UseMyCode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 pm

did she really have to film her whole butt crack with razor burn on it in the try on haul... im gagging
UseMyCode
Talker
Talker

Postby guru_topics » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 pm

^^ I second that.
--guru_topics
guru_topics
Debater
Debater

Postby Hem848484 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 pm

“Thank you guys for requesting hauls 24/7 so I have an excuse to film them all the time.” ... posts 2 videos a month.

And yes, those close up ass shots of her butthole full of zits was ill advised.
Hem848484
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby electraaheart » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:54 pm

omg yall were kidding. that razor burn/zit zoo on her ass cheeks are TERRIBLE. yikes girl
electraaheart
Lurker
Lurker

Postby darkkheartt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

luluguava wrote:Hunter is a straight up disgusting leech. I can't believe he still goes on this Hawaii trip with her after she's cried multiple times about him not wanting to be her bf.

Like I don't blame you dude, she is nauseating to look at, let alone be around but you're acting like some 19 year old sugar baby giving your sugar mama the bare minimum in affection to keep her showering you with gifts and holidays. The damage to her confidence and self-esteem will take many years for her to recover as this kind of shit hits you really hard at her age and that's the time when you develop your view of yourself.

Fuck Tana for all her normal bullshit but SERIOUSLY FUCK that guy for what he knows he's doing to her but doesn't care to stop

Dude I agree about Hunter. I thought this one part of the haul was kinda weird, whenever she was talking about how Hunter offered to fly to Mykonos and bring her the clothes because "he wanted to go there anyway", and that she considered it but decided it was a bad idea. And had Jay Alvarez bring them instead. In my mind that's a good sign because she might be seeing what I see (which is that he just uses Tana for free luxury vacations (among other things) to be her "videographer" yet we don't really get videos from those vacations.
darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Postby Sarahb88 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 pm

What I'd like to know is how the hell she is on a sponsored vacation for one bikini company (and not really posting anything about them) and yet she is posting a video about another bikini company that is also sponsored. You'd think that at least one of them would request a delay between posts. It sends such a mixed message when she's supposed to be talking abut both brands at the same time - even though she's basically done fuck all for Hoaka even though they paid for her and her minions to all go to Hawaii and they didn't even have to do anything with the girls who won the trip.
Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby luluguava » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:01 pm

lol at Tana doing the MOST not to show her Taco Bell belly and posting separate shots of the tits and the ass when modelling the bikinis. Does she not know how obviously ashamed she looks?

Also, damn didn't know she had to shave that far out on her ass crack. Like sis.. exfoliate and moisturise to avoid razor burn ugh
luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby silverluna » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 pm

when she's taking photos or posing, she tenses up her whole body and it's so awkward to watch
silverluna
Talker
Talker

Postby okaay » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 am

Can someone explain what her involvement with Jay Alvarez is? Did they actually hook up? And if they did, why is he always with her? Does he not know of her reputation?

I hardly think that Tana's following would help him considering he doesn't pride himself on being a complete mess for attention. And also I can't fathom him hooking up with her since she is such a downgrade from his ex...maybe he was drunk/high if it actually did happen.
okaay
Informer
Informer

Postby antimony12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 am

Mm lovely. Thanks for this Tana.

https://i.imgur.com/0i8w8qU.png

Warning: photo of nasty butt.
antimony12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby [H] » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 am

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone suck their stomach in so hard. Also, I get that everyone gets a slight armpit fat bulge when wearing bikini tops but Tana’s was literally so fucking bad.
[H]
Informer
Informer

Postby Phonemobile » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:10 am

Tana forcing him to eat her ass
You must register and have 2 approved posts to view the files attached to this post
Phonemobile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby gamergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:29 am

antimony12 wrote:Mm lovely. Thanks for this Tana.

Lol her ass isnt even 'thicc' :?
gamergirl
Talker
Talker

Postby luluguava » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 am

antimony12 wrote:Mm lovely. Thanks for this Tana.

This is actually a good photo of it. In the video, you can more clearly see her razor burn up in her ass which is so nasty lmao HOW DID SHE SEE THIS AND NOT CARE
luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby ohhotdamnthisismyjam » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 am

I am SO CONFUSED. Can someone explain the winners of the Hawaii getaway and where they are? I thought this trip Tana & co. were on WAS the hawaii getaway and the winners were supposed to be there and hang out with their crew? From what I read the winner got hate from Tana's shit fans, but I don't know anything else...
ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Talker
Talker

Postby [H] » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:13 am

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:I am SO CONFUSED. Can someone explain the winners of the Hawaii getaway and where they are? I thought this trip Tana & co. were on WAS the hawaii getaway and the winners were supposed to be there and hang out with their crew? From what I read the winner got hate from Tana's shit fans, but I don't know anything else...

iirc the winners weren’t even fans of Tana so I doubt they were bothered
[H]
Informer
Informer

Postby taytay » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:18 am

I can ignore the fact that she used angles to TRY and make her flat sloppy ass look better... I'm can ignore the fact that despite her desperate attempt to hide her flubber belly, i could still see it in one of the blue bikinis, i can even ignore the disgusting shit stain looking mark on her leg when she tried on that red dress.... but i simply cannot ignore the fact that she showed her nasty ass zits and bumps and w/e the hell that is all ovr her butt. that is 110% disgusting. and the fact that they are that visible in the video just leads me to believe its worse irl. i dont even wanna think about what her vag looks like :?
taytay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Nazzababy13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 am

Phonemobile wrote:Tana forcing him to eat her ass

Oh god is that actually what is happening? Is this on snapchat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Sarahb88 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 pm

So there is a link that isn't active yet on the Tanacon site where you'll get to sign-up for meet and greet groups. This goes completely against what she said in her tweet "you get to meet everyone". Many of the creators are going to Vidcon too so they won't be there all day. So even if the idea was meet all the creators at once, that wouldn't work and some people would miss out.

Click here for web version of tweet.

There haven't been any more releases of "free tickets" and I still haven't even seen 5 people post that they received free tickets - Tana hasn't retweeted a single person who got free tickets. It's just a bunch of "VIP's". Less than 10 days and very little information about the event. I imagine the ones that bought tickets specifically to meet someone (like Shane) are going to be pissed if they don't get to, particularly since they weren't told before buying tickets that there would be groups for meet and greets. This is going to be ugly..
Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby PiinkFart » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Y’all are reaching and overreacting about her razor burn. Yeah, it isn’t pretty and she isn’t the most charming individual but you’re acting like this is the most horrifying and disgusting thing you’ve ever seen. I watched the video and you guys made it seem like her entire ass was covered in zits and she was spreading her cheeks to show more lmfao. It’s not that deep it’s just some fucking razor burn.

And no, I don’t like Tana. I just think obsessing over 4 bumps on her ass cheeks is really juvenile.
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:
Majored in Shane Dawson & RawBeautyKristi, with minors in PiinkSparkles & Shaytards.
PiinkFart
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby RedLeafQueen7 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

PiinkFart wrote:Y’all are reaching and overreacting about her razor burn. Yeah, it isn’t pretty and she isn’t the most charming individual but you’re acting like this is the most horrifying and disgusting thing you’ve ever seen. I watched the video and you guys made it seem like her entire ass was covered in zits and she was spreading her cheeks to show more lmfao. It’s not that deep it’s just some fucking razor burn.

And no, I don’t like Tana. I just think obsessing over 4 bumps on her ass cheeks is really juvenile.

Glad someone said it. A lot of people have this from shaving & not everyone waxes. Some things are so over exaggerated on here.
:bunny: desk rabbit
RedLeafQueen7
Informer
Informer

Postby RedLeafQueen7 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Phonemobile wrote:Tana forcing him to eat her ass

Out of context or...? It does look like what you claim it is though. Lol
:bunny: desk rabbit
RedLeafQueen7
Informer
Informer

Postby Hem848484 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Razor burn is normal. Wearing a thong and showing a close up of it? Not so much.
Hem848484
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby taytay » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 pm

i dont care what any of you say. her ass is disgusting with all those bumps and zits and all the bruises on her body were not cute. :S maybe I'm lucky that i dont have a butt like hers but its still gross.
taytay
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Tana Mongeau
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge