Benefit brow release

bettibulb
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Benefit brow release

Post by bettibulb »

Just curious as to what you guys think of the latest Benefit brow release ? They are releasing new products and repackaging a few (gimme brow, high brow). Below are some of the new products. I'd like to hear more about the Ka-brow since it's what most youtubers who got the collection are using.
I think the packaging is awful though. Looks very childish

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Benefit brow release

Post by onigiri815 »

I think the packaging is ok. Personally my vanity wants me to have sleek, clean packaging.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I want to buy a backup of gimme brow before they switch over to that ugly af packaging to be honest.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I think the packaging is awful and Benefit products in general aren't good. Plus this whole release after release thing is lame.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I wouldn't say their products are bad more like they are average with a high price point that's not justified. I tried a good part of their products by being gifted their little gift sets. But I only purchased Watt's up in full size.
The packaging looks like it would chip instantly lol.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

I had an opportunity to try the new gimme brow in my birchbox for June, but I skipped over it because I was not sure of my shade since its now available in light, medium and dark. Would have prob chose medium since I have balayage hair with brown and blonde but still skipped it. Would rather swatch in person before commitment.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

The packaging is the only nice thing about this whole brow collection.
I'm still annoyed at the fact they flew like 39499392912 people to Vegas for the event, but I wanted to look past that and check the products themselves out. Well, there's no fucking way I'm gonna spend €27 for a product that looks EXACTLY like the brow definer by Anastasia. Benefit is known for its ridiculous prices, but these brow products have reached a Whole new level. The Brow Zings are €36 each... are you kidding me?? Who the hell is gonna spend that much money on mediocre brow products? :? I love me some expensive products but I don't think they're worth the money.

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

i'm not a big fan of benefit at all, they were the first "more expensive" brand when i got into make up and especially started doing things with my brows. But when i look back to those days i looked horrible... the brow products were way too reddish for me. Althoug i love the brow bar, they did a great job but they will never get me to buy anything of their products ever again.
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

It's me or they are so thirsty for promo they send the products three times to several youtubers?? I swear some vloggers already went to Vegas and got the little box with the whole collection -again and now they are getting a pink suitcase. Oh and none of them did a giveaway of those products they now own 3 times

Return to “Benefit”