Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by Delet This »

New thread! I tried to combine a couple high voted awesome titles.
Jeffree Jonka (hilarious) but couldn’t find a way to incorporate it w the Nazi theme and rhyme

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi

Post by hooyah123 »

Delet This wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:23 am
Jeffree Jonka (hilarious) but couldn’t find a way to incorporate it w the Nazi theme and rhyme
there's always next thread :lol:

but i saw a lot of ppl commenting that they think the palette was originally royal blood but he changed it not to be predictable but im wondering how long it would take him to change everything idk how long it takes to actually start making the palette (that shane docu was literally useless) but how long of a notice would he had to have given to his team to change the name? bc ive only been aware of the predictions for the last couple of weeks and id imagine by that point the palettes had mostly been produced?
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I don’t think he actually made the Royal Blood palette, it was just slated for release at some point, and he scrapped it. People have been asking for royal blood pretty much since blood sugar came out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Haha it's a great title!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

In regards to one of the snaps from the campaign, black twitter needs to roast the fuck out of his ass. Who the fuck does he think he is hating on black people yet appropriating their culture with dreadlocks and laid edges? like the fuck..

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:51 am
Caption this.

{From the perspective of the model that Jeffy is touching}: *record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yup, that's me. So, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."

Post by Guest »

berrymonster wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Caption this.

{From the perspective of the model that Jeffy is touching}: *record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yup, that's me. So, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."
They literally all looked drugged up on some Bill Cosby concoction. :shock:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one THIRSTY to see Jeffree get with someone 4 times out of his league (in terms of looks) and watch everyone go, "Yass qween, you gotta another one!' it's kind of like when those 60 year old celebs are with their 21-year-old girlfriend and there's always someone like, "Damn, I wanna be that guy"
It's literally people pretending they don't know what the fuck is up and I love it.

I also love how he made sure he put his hand on the black model. We know the one to his right is the one that's JUST Jeffree's type, but he wanted to look "Woke". I wonder how much dick he was offered during that shoot, not because he's rich and has so much to offer these men (Sarcasm) but because Jeffree's so fucking hot and no one can resist those lips...have you seen them?

Post by Guest »

Happy_one wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am
berrymonster wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Caption this.

we all know that J* doesn't like black men.
I love how every one of them looks uncomfortable except for Jeffree. They aren't even looking at him, they look fucking ashamed and amused. :rofl: , and jeffree's in the middle like, "I can't wait to post about my Orgy on twitter" Wait a minute... this is the orgy guys This is a picture of the "group sex" Jeffree is always having, we've finally seen it.

Jeffree in full make up, laying in bed looking "Sexy" while uncomfortable (paid off) men look away in Shame.

:o

it's like the guy he's touching can FEEL the racism through Jeffo's cold touch.

Edit- I love how the one at the bottom is just like, "I'm going to make the best of this situation"

Slyfoxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Slyfoxx »

Touching on the whole Royal Blood thing, I am convinced it was originally named Royal Blood.

If you notice, only the outer packaging says Blood Lust. That can be done in a week.

There are also no shades called Blood almost but shades with Royalty in the name.

He even mentions Royal Blood in the video and says it was too "basic" or some shit.

Every single thing but the outer cardboard points to Royal. He is even sitting on a damn throne in his video. (Very fitting for Joffree)

So disappointed in the collection though. It feels rushed and all over the place. He could have used jewel tones, golds, silvers, PURPLES!!! Instead it is like a my little pony puked after too much Crown Royal.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Slyfoxx wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:11 am
Instead it is like a my little pony puked after too much Crown Royal.
YES! :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Betcha he changed the name because Nate came up with it. He'd rather die than have to admit something like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:05 am
Betcha he changed the name because Nate came up with it. He'd rather die than have to admit something like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk
tbh that sounds very believable

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

When is he going to take a page out of ABH and slow down on the releases? He’s continuing to over saturate an over saturated market.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:36 am
Delet This wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:23 am
there's always next thread :lol:

but i saw a lot of ppl commenting that they think the palette was originally royal blood but he changed it not to be predictable but im wondering how long it would take him to change everything idk how long it takes to actually start making the palette (that shane docu was literally useless) but how long of a notice would he had to have given to his team to change the name? bc ive only been aware of the predictions for the last couple of weeks and id imagine by that point the palettes had mostly been produced?
Well I was just watching James' old video when he was doing Emma and the Dolan twins make up that was in June and someone pointed out they were actually using the James Charles x Morphe palette and it was originally marble but when it was released in November it was black so I guess not that long lol

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

I don’t know much about makeup so when people say a palette will look ashy on darker skin tones, what does this mean? And can that be avoided?

Also I’m enjoying this thread so much, you’re all so funny!

And @exposer - Whats happening with the media publication??

AllieX
Learner
Learner

Post by AllieX »

Anyone else noticed the “Sara Loves Makeup” girl in Jeffree’s Twitter feed during that whole mystery box craze? She seems really nice and responds to all of her comments on YT videos but kisses Jerry’s ass so much it’s embarrassing. Thoughts?

Well, maybe I am helping her inadvertently, I’m sure that Jeffree will put her in his newest collab video if he sees anyone shitting on her on GG. 😂

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Of course Jeffree has to have his hand on the black man’s body and feature not one but two POC. “See he’s not racist!!”.

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be as a black model when the guy who called black people a ‘gorilla’ and rats only two years ago suggests he drapes his hand over you like you’re property..

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Jeffree has a pattern of surrounding himself with men who would never actually want him for his campaigns. He’s merely moved away from the white washing for the $$$.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

Slyfoxx wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:11 am
Touching on the whole Royal Blood thing, I am convinced it was originally named Royal Blood.

If you notice, only the outer packaging says Blood Lust. That can be done in a week.

There are also no shades called Blood almost but shades with Royalty in the name.

He even mentions Royal Blood in the video and says it was too "basic" or some shit.

Every single thing but the outer cardboard points to Royal. He is even sitting on a damn throne in his video. (Very fitting for Joffree)

So disappointed in the collection though. It feels rushed and all over the place. He could have used jewel tones, golds, silvers, PURPLES!!! Instead it is like a my little pony puked after too much Crown Royal.

Yeah is it possible the addition of the purple velvet was to cover up the original Royal Blood name? A carton can be made cheaply but if the packaging had the royal blood name emblazoned on it he might have quite literally covered up the name change.

Return to “Jeffree Star”