Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by rawegg »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:42 pm
FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:03 pm
He acts like his “vault” is something spectacular. It’s literally a room with a safe door. The other 3 walls are Sheetrock. He was lying about the rest of it. There’s no way you can add concrete, steel, or anything bullet resistant after the fact on a second story. The weight would be a huge issue. We have a small safe room in your house. We had to have it dropped in prior to framing and our foundation and slab had to be prepped for it. Ours is small though, half his size and used for a true safe room, not fake handbags. He’s a liar. I’m surprised anyone even believes him or believes even half of those birkins are real.

As far as the armed guards, I’m curious what company is carrying the guards licensing. With them being live in, it opens up a lot of questions. Maybe California licensing is different than where I’m from. I think Jeffrey likely has hired a caretaker for the property and is going to pass him off as an armed guard. 2 people living there cannot provide 24/7 security. They sleep, have time off, etc. My husband owns a private security consulting firm and we provide security for high profile clients. Even the armed guards he employs at a residents do not live there and it takes 16 of them in order to cover 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw this, and I'm so glad someone has pointed out the fake Birkins! A good amount of them are Horseshoe bags (special order) which take a year usually for production from conception. What he has are the highest quality of knockoffs that money can buy. They're made the exact same way using almost the same material as the real deal. I'm also very glad that you pointed out his security situation as well. A dear family friend was the director of two of the highest grossing films made of all time. He did have 24/7 armed security but there were hundreds of millions of reasons why he actually had them, and wasn't some multi-millionaire YouTuber..
Does anyone have any more sources/posts about his fakes?? I'm genuinely curious how people know and I'd love to read more about it

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:
He acts like his “vault” is something spectacular. It’s literally a room with a safe door. The other 3 walls are Sheetrock. He was lying about the rest of it. There’s no way you can add concrete, steel, or anything bullet resistant after the fact on a second story. The weight would be a huge issue. We have a small safe room in your house. We had to have it dropped in prior to framing and our foundation and slab had to be prepped for it. Ours is small though, half his size and used for a true safe room, not fake handbags. He’s a liar. I’m surprised anyone even believes him or believes even half of those birkins are real.

As far as the armed guards, I’m curious what company is carrying the guards licensing. With them being live in, it opens up a lot of questions. Maybe California licensing is different than where I’m from. I think Jeffrey likely has hired a caretaker for the property and is going to pass him off as an armed guard. 2 people living there cannot provide 24/7 security. They sleep, have time off, etc. My husband owns a private security consulting firm and we provide security for high profile clients. Even the armed guards he employs at a residents do not live there and it takes 16 of them in order to cover 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Just saw this, and I'm so glad someone has pointed out the fake Birkins! A good amount of them are Horseshoe bags (special order) which take a year usually for production from conception. What he has are the highest quality of knockoffs that money can buy. They're made the exact same way using almost the same material as the real deal. I'm also very glad that you pointed out his security situation as well. A dear family friend was the director of two of the highest grossing films made of all time. He did have 24/7 armed security but there were hundreds of millions of reasons why he actually had them, and wasn't some multi-millionaire YouTuber..
I don't understand how the Horseshoe Birkins are "knockoffs" or "fakes" when they are made by Hermes and are actually worth more than regular Birkins because they are more rare?

Post by Guest »

Something I considered in the shower, as you do, about Jeffree supposedly 'needing' so much constantly security. Could it be his white supremacist mates from his past he is worried about?

I believe there has been taskforces and studies in the past generally into those types of groups, and their possible threats to the peace and certain groups, links to terrorism etc. We all know how disgusting and vile their taglines and mottos can be, but what we have often come across is they are more of a threat to eachother and themselves, because they are so full of rage and hatred, but are ultimately scared fucking children who haven't the guts to really do anything except have a circle jerk.

I've seen it for myself, You'd see a group pop up with a new 'leader' step up, but the leader would soon do something dodgy, or become too controversial, and infighting and splintering would happen, and that shit would just go on and on, and reducing these groups down further and further between the crazy. More often that not the infighting between the rival 'gangs' if you will, were worse than any of the (albeit disgusting) hatespeech they would spew. So that's why often the government and police may seem ambivalent to these groups despite the average persons aversion to them. It's because the often just don't last long and fizzle out between themselves oh so quickly and violently over the pettiest shit.

I've seen them beat their own to a pulp because they thought they were quote 'faggots' (they were really just roid addled gym junkies). That is the one thing that always amazed me about Jeffree's white nazi type persona, was the fact that even then he had that weird feminine vibe going on, so people would act like he was taking the piss out of them, and not 'serious' about it - but the fact is like any belief system there are weird sects of it internally. Some that are fine with 'poofs' as long they are white, because in their mind being black or anything else is far, far worse, so they are willing to 'accept' it for their pathetic little dick measuring contest of 'race'.

So TL:DR I wonder if the protection is infact from shady shit that happened in the past with supremacy groups... those fuckers have long memories for being crossed and are vindictive violent assholes when they want to be, moreso to their 'own'.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Horseshoe Birkins are real and custom ordered through Hermes. Do you mean they’re faked Horseshoes? Honestly with the number on the shelf they do look fake. I remember some people called him out once for having bad stitching on a Birkin and it looked fake. If Hermes has any knowledge of this they would absolutely not be selling him their bags. Maybe he gets his real ones on the resale market.

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

BlueIris wrote:
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

I don't understand how the Horseshoe Birkins are "knockoffs" or "fakes" when they are made by Hermes and are actually worth more than regular Birkins because they are more rare?
Yup Horseshoe Birkins are the rarest of the rare. Clearly OP has no idea what they’re talking about...
They take over a year to produce because they’re simply made with EVEN MORE rare materials than the regular Birkin.
Like y’all, if you’re gonna come snap at Jeffree (or anyone...) at least do it factually. Or else it makes you look dumb.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

to be fair, the horseshoe bag is shite. what are the rare ingredients they are using? the wild horses that are being captured and sold off for meat? what's the necessity for that bag that frankly, isn't very exciting. 11k for a handbag that you got to just show off your status to others.

what a waste of money, resources and time.
birkins were always exclusive and not inclusive. i suppose if you are that vapid and shallow they must be an amazing buy.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

I hate the way he talks to his dogs. That voice is so cringe, but it reminds me that he is in fact a man.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:39 am
BlueIris wrote:
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:

Yup Horseshoe Birkins are the rarest of the rare. Clearly OP has no idea what they’re talking about...
They take over a year to produce because they’re simply made with EVEN MORE rare materials than the regular Birkin.
Like y’all, if you’re gonna come snap at Jeffree (or anyone...) at least do it factually. Or else it makes you look dumb.

I think they were pointing out that it would take way too long to process all of his, and that he has knock offs instead.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: Something I considered in the shower, as you do, about Jeffree supposedly 'needing' so much constantly security. Could it be his white supremacist mates from his past he is worried about?

HIS WHAT???? How have i never heard this??????????

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

exposer wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:03 pm
This is interesting. Jeffree Star Cosmetics shot up to 16 million visits in November. However, normally they only average 750k - 1mill a month. No wonder they can’t process all their orders.

It just goes to show JSC definitely doesn’t do “hundreds of millions of dollars in sales a year” when they only got 750k visits a month prior to the Shane launch. Jeffree purchased that giant house on the assumption they can recreate the hype he’s had recently. Judging from the JSC incompetence, I doubt the brand can.

Source: similarweb.com
He's rapidly losing fans bc of his unprofessionalism and all of the issues that he's been facing. Shane's reputation has gone down the toilet bc of this series. Nothing will save him now lol and if JS honestly thinks he will ever achieve that success again, he's a bigger fool than I thought
I'm a professional bitch

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Cheesey wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote: Something I considered in the shower, as you do, about Jeffree supposedly 'needing' so much constantly security. Could it be his white supremacist mates from his past he is worried about?

HIS WHAT???? How have i never heard this??????????
I'm very sorry about double posting but it has been widely recorded in previous threads and Reddit Jeffree's past friendships with well known racists... much of this is from his 'wild' MySpace days (ie when he himself was caught using the n-word, made several derogatory statements towards women, was transphobic, and attacked fans on the regular). Plus Shane himself has been caught wearing blackface, using derogatory statements towards POC, and being sexist, so it seems he hasn't entirely let go of the past yet.
I'm a professional bitch

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:05 am

transgender is great and all, but guess what. if you aren't born with female anatomy... even with surgery it's not possible to be one. you can't bear children, you do not have a womb, you do not have breasts that produce milk.
I agree that J* is sexist and will never be a woman or trans - but this is just ignorant, ok? A LOT of natural-born women can't bear children, may not have a womb, may not be able to produce milk or have breasts, etc. To me, saying that is JUST as bad as Jeffree constantly reducing women to their body parts. let's also remember that sex is not the same as gender.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

enyukubele wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:57 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:05 am

transgender is great and all, but guess what. if you aren't born with female anatomy... even with surgery it's not possible to be one. you can't bear children, you do not have a womb, you do not have breasts that produce milk.
I agree that J* is sexist and will never be a woman or trans - but this is just ignorant, ok? A LOT of natural-born women can't bear children, may not have a womb, may not be able to produce milk or have breasts, etc. To me, saying that is JUST as bad as Jeffree constantly reducing women to their body parts. let's also remember that sex is not the same as gender.
oh no it isn't and don't you put that crap onto me. i'm speaking about jeff here, not the rest of the world.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer

Post by Fiona Apple »

How narcissistic and self aggrandising.

It’s one thing to be proud of your success but notice how he’s all “EYE am proud of what EYE have achieved and EYE will be even prouder next year. See MY mansion on YouTube tomorrow yall!!!!”

No thanks to the consumers many of whom spend, relative to their disposable income, large amounts of money on him.

No thanks to the minimum wage workers in his warehouses and factories working round the clock and in understaffed conditions to create and ship the products.

No, no, it’s all his doing!

Post by Guest »

Nah, Old Jeffree didn't hide he was a sack of shit, Old jeffree was secure about being a fucked up person. 2019 Jeffree is full of lies, full of faux sympathy, faux self-awareness and is very insecure. Old Jeffree thought money would fix everything and new jeffree just throws money at things and wants them to dance how he wants them too, whilst pretending to be a changed man, knowing he's the same racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, hateful person, but it's not "cool" anymore.

Old Jeffree is in there, he comes out full blast every year, he just has a new coat of pant.

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified »

I don't believe he is getting all that security to really protect himself. He is just pretending he is SO important that people are after him. It's a status symbol to show off how valuable he is. I bet he will just hire two muscular guys, put them on security guard costumes and make them walk in front of the camera from time to time.

P.S. Happy new year! May 2020 be the end of the Jeffree Star tyranny!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

one thing that has stayed true tho... jeff hasn't stopped riding on the coattails of success of others.

Iceball
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iceball »

mystified wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:35 pm
I don't believe he is getting all that security to really protect himself. He is just pretending he is SO important that people are after him. It's a status symbol to show off how valuable he is. I bet he will just hire two muscular guys, put them on security guard costumes and make them walk in front of the camera from time to time.

P.S. Happy new year! May 2020 be the end of the Jeffree Star tyranny!
My thought exactly.
His behaviour is the same as an influencer in my country had. She pretended to be a really successful business woman that needed extra security, couldn't work at her new office due to the lack of security. She bought a giant house but had to sell it one year later.
That's when she told everyone they had a crisis in her company, she started wearing jeans again (that she said earlier she would NEVER wear) and tried to become one of us ordinary people again. But it was too late, no one believed her. And no one likes her. And so the beginning of the crash was started. I predict a similar outcome of this Jeffree-thing.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

That house tour wtf? The carpet, the weird gold curtains, that hideous couch... money definitely doesn't change taste. Still, that puts a lot of those other youtuber houses to shame, holy shit.

dragonslayer456
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dragonslayer456 »

Jeffree's new house is the tackiest mega McMansion I've ever seen.

Reminds me of rappers' houses from MTV Cribs circa 2005, on steroids. Like a satire of bad American-new-money taste.

Return to “Jeffree Star”