Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffreak and the imaginary receipts - Jeffree Star part 12

Post by hooyah123 »

pqohwow wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm
hooyah123 wrote:lowkey double post, sorry
but does it irk anyone else when jeff's minions/stans all hate on huda beauty for her beauty bakerie thing/homophobia when jeff has a whooole laundry list of problematic things he's done that keeps on growing.
it's ridiculous how they don't support huda for basically 2 things (not saying she's right!) but they support jeffree who is a disgusting human being with a novel worth of problematic things.
pretty sure bich lux said 'she's the most problematic beauty guru' !!! like where?!
is he so far up jeffree's ass that he's lost in there? does he need help to find his way back out?!
Huda is nowhere as problematic as Jeff*. Also the homophobia thing is not true, Huda never mentioned gay people but because her brand is based in Dubai they didn't include gay guys in their campaigns to avoid legal actions, that's where the homophobia allegations came from, although they include gay people on their Instagram posts. The only shady thing was the beauty bakerie thing which is nothing compared to Jeff's scandals. jeffree star is racist, pro nazi, misogynistic.. the list goes on .....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
thanks, honestly don't know much about huda but that was one of the "complaints" from jeffree stans about her. should've known that it was an exaggeration.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

I love these threads. I don’t know much about the beauty world so reading all your insights is so interesting to me! When I used to watch Jeff he hyped himself up so much and I believe now he probably lies a lot, and it makes me happy to read here how small and mediocre his brand actually is! Serves him right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm
Sniffy Snider must be really on that good stuff to put out a video like this in all seriousness. He put “Payroll” in this name trying to be sarcastic but what the shit is this? Jeffree is no where near Huda’s level. He’s an e-commerce brand sold at Morphe. Calm tf down.

I think Jefflee made Nick and Bitch Lux post these videos slamming Huda cuz he SUPER jealous that she was headlining Beauty Con LA (Last year it was Kim Kardashian). He can’t stand the fact that he cannot transcend You Tube. I’m 100% sure he lied that a major brand “begged” him to do a collab. There’s no fucking way cuz he’s dying for mainstream recognition. He can’t stand being relegated to the Morphe basement

He seems to think that just because Huda's brand came to Sephora just a few years ago that she's new to the game. She's been around way longer than him and is very well known in the Eastern market. He's just mad because she's a successful woman. I don't plan on watching the video so could someone tell me what his proof is that J* is more successful?

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Castille wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 am
I love these threads. I don’t know much about the beauty world so reading all your insights is so interesting to me! When I used to watch Jeff he hyped himself up so much and I believe now he probably lies a lot, and it makes me happy to read here how small and mediocre his brand actually is! Serves him right

im in the same boat as you! when i was finally able to see jeff for the horrible person he was it rlly upset me that he was 'doing so well' but it makes me happy asf that he's not doing as well as he makes it out to be.

sidenote: it's so sad that these people are actually really successful compared to the average person and really well off but still not clearly happy and living completely fake lives.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Angela Rose94 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:50 am
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sniffy Snider must be really on that good stuff to put out a video like this in all seriousness. He put “Payroll” in this name trying to be sarcastic but what the shit is this? Jeffree is no where near Huda’s level. He’s an e-commerce brand sold at Morphe. Calm tf down.

I think Jefflee made Nick and Bitch Lux post these videos slamming Huda cuz he SUPER jealous that she was headlining Beauty Con LA (Last year it was Kim Kardashian). He can’t stand the fact that he cannot transcend You Tube. I’m 100% sure he lied that a major brand “begged” him to do a collab. There’s no fucking way cuz he’s dying for mainstream recognition. He can’t stand being relegated to the Morphe basement

He seems to think that just because Huda's brand came to Sephora just a few years ago that she's new to the game. She's been around way longer than him and is very well known in the Eastern market. He's just mad because she's a successful woman. I don't plan on watching the video so could someone tell me what his proof is that J* is more successful?
these were the sad excuses for reasons they gave as to why she's 'unsuccessful':
- she doesn't live in the US and her makeup is only big overseas (eurocentrism at its finest)
- she posts 'clickbaity' things for views
- no one they know as huda beauty makeup

the rest of the video was them literally just saying she's problematic (what about jeffree?!) and essentially saying she's fake and irrelevant.
they even said that they feel bad for her husband who has to deal with her like wtaf. :roll: maybe im reaching but i also detected a lot of underlying misogyny.

this vid rlly annoyed me. they were REACHING for things to criticise her about but ignore the most obvious things to criticise their lord and saviour about. :roll: :roll: :roll: the saddest part is i don't think jeffree is even paying them in actual cash, they are with the payment of getting to say they know the one and only jeffree star :roll:

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 am
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:

these were the sad excuses for reasons they gave as to why she's 'unsuccessful':
- she doesn't live in the US and her makeup is only big overseas (eurocentrism at its finest)

the rest of the video was them literally just saying she's problematic (what about jeffree?!) and essentially saying she's fake and irrelevant.
they even said that they feel bad for her husband who has to deal with her like wtaf. :roll: maybe im reaching but i also detected a lot of underlying misogyny.

this vid rlly annoyed me. they were REACHING for things to criticise her about but ignore the most obvious things to criticise their lord and saviour about. :roll: :roll: :roll: the saddest part is i don't think jeffree is even paying them in actual cash, they are with the payment of getting to say they know the one and only jeffree star :roll:
That's it? No actual statistics? Wow I'm actually at a loss for words. I'll agree to the clickbait but I've yet to see a drama channel who doesn't use that as well. As for the other stuff I call absolute bullshit.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Angela Rose94 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 am
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:

That's it? No actual statistics? Wow I'm actually at a loss for words. I'll agree to the clickbait but I've yet to see a drama channel who doesn't use that as well. As for the other stuff I call absolute bullshit.
im sure if they had statistics it would show how much more successful huda beauty is than JSC. also something that was odd about the vid is that it;t titled 'jeffree star more successful than huda beauty' but i can't even recall them comparing the two brands at all. they were literally saying huda beauty is just unsucessful.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:31 am
Angela Rose94 wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:

im sure if they had statistics it would show how much more successful huda beauty is than JSC. also something that was odd about the vid is that it;t titled 'jeffree star more successful than huda beauty' but i can't even recall them comparing the two brands at all. they were literally saying huda beauty is just unsucessful.
Ok I decided to look up some quick stats since Sniff and Bitch Lux are lazy mfs. According to FORBES magazine:

"Today, Huda Beauty sells more than 140 products from eye-shadow pallets to lip gloss, which bring in at least $250 million in annual sales. Private equity firm TSG Consumer Partners acquired a small minority stake at the end of 2017 in a deal that valued the company at $1.2 billion."

Ok now let's see what Forbes says about Jefflee -

"Most of the former Myspace icon's earnings come from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, the brand he co-founded in 2014, which sells an estimated $100 million annually, according to Forbes"

Ok so the Drama Channels are now just posting straight up Jeffree propaganda. There is a GD reason Jeff wasn't invited to Beauty Con and is never invited anywhere. He is horrible for mainstream business. He's toxic and diabolical and brands don't want to be associated with him. So he makes deals with Drama Channels for exclusive promotion in exchange for trinkets, PR they can't use and tickets to lame parties full of Z list You tubers no one has ever heard of.

Edit: Jeffree's net worth is $50 million while Huda's is $550 million...I can't do math but seems like she's lapped him several times over.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 am
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:

Ok I decided to look up some quick stats since Sniff and Bitch Lux are lazy mfs. According to FORBES magazine:

"Today, Huda Beauty sells more than 140 products from eye-shadow pallets to lip gloss, which bring in at least $250 million in annual sales. Private equity firm TSG Consumer Partners acquired a small minority stake at the end of 2017 in a deal that valued the company at $1.2 billion."

"Most of the former Myspace icon's earnings come from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, the brand he co-founded in 2014, which sells an estimated $100 million annually, according to Forbes"

Ok so the Drama Channels are now just posting straight up Jeffree propaganda. There is a GD reason Jeff wasn't invited to Beauty Con and is never invited anywhere. He is horrible for mainstream business. He's toxic and diabolical and brands don't want to be associated with him. So he makes deals with Drama Channels for exclusive promotion in exchange for trinkets, PR they can't use and tickets to lame parties full of Z list You tubers no one has ever heard of.

Edit: Jeffree's net worth is $50 million while Huda's is $550 million...I can't do math but seems like she's lapped him several times over.
THANK YOU FOR THESE STATS!

amazing how you can find all this info but these drama channels can't even bother to do their jobs properly. :roll:

it doesn't surprise me that Huda's net worth is x10 jeffree's and im actually glad.

NO ONE wants jeffree. NO ONE. that's why i find it so damn hard to believe that a makeup company (supposedly MAC) wanted to work with the devil himself.

rant incoming!
it gives me so much joy when actual celebs ignore jeffree bc it shows how irrelevant he rlly is, as As Told By Kenya said 'he's the big fish in a small pond'.
It's so entertaining to see celebs ignore him like when he try to start shit with his snap about tristan and khloe AND his borderline harassment of kylie and her brand at this point. like pls if ur life is so amazing go and live it. annnd i hate how he disguises his hate and jeleousy towards others as 'brutal honesty' :roll: please, we all know you're miserable and sad.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

The video is a goddamn joke. Trump Snider and Bitch Lux just sit there trashing Huda and there was no reason for it. They showed Huda's Insta stories and then called her fake. What even sparked this other than Jeffree's blinding jealousy?? Seems like Beauty Con was the trigger like the Met Gala was for his anger at James.

Second part is them speculating that MAC is the one what wants to collab with Jeffree. Excuse me but: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Da Fuq? No MAC is not dying and doesn't need that toxic mf Jefflee anywhere near them. He told that to Bitch and Sniffy so that they could push that to is dim witted stans. MAC is an iconic brand, they don't need to degrade themselves to associate with J but nice try tho. Imagine being so delusional that you refuse to see that your fave has been blackballed but rather believe that he's "too busy" building an online empire. *eye roll*

PinkHairedBarbie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PinkHairedBarbie »

^^ Rich Lux and Nick Snider are such pieces of garbage. the hypocrisy is unreal. if you read the comments, it’s flooded with J* slaves calling Huda an old hag and comparing her to MJ. don’t get me wrong, i think that she looks ridiculous with all her surgeries and her harsh contour, but they have no place to talk considering the fact that Jeff looks so much worse. first of all, Huda is only two years older than Jeff and is considered an “old hag,” ok because that makes sense. second of all, Jeff’s ass looks like an inflamed balloon. remember the time when Jeff’s lips were so fucked up he literally had silicone in them? i mean come on. these pieces of trash have no room to talk about Huda, she’s a smart, successful business woman.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Time for new thread name nominations?

JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palletes by Claire’s

Budsup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Budsup »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 am
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:
Angela Rose94 wrote:

Wait but what about J being “the real self-made billionaire”? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

PinkHairedBarbie wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 am
^^ Rich Lux and Nick Snider are such pieces of garbage. the hypocrisy is unreal. if you read the comments, it’s flooded with J* slaves calling Huda an old hag and comparing her to MJ. don’t get me wrong, i think that she looks ridiculous with all her surgeries and her harsh contour, but they have no place to talk considering the fact that Jeff looks so much worse. first of all, Huda is only two years older than Jeff and is considered an “old hag,” ok because that makes sense. second of all, Jeff’s ass looks like an inflamed balloon. remember the time when Jeff’s lips were so fucked up he literally had silicone in them? i mean come on. these pieces of trash have no room to talk about Huda, she’s a smart, successful businesswoman.
I love how the comment section is probably 80% women, laughing with men (Jeffree and his paid servants) who'd probably pick them apart the SAME way they do most women who dare to do ANYTHING they don't like. I notice that some of these guys seem to have a pointed viciousness towards women.

These dudes aren't your friends. Why are you picking apart a woman's looks because she's the "bad guy" in the name of Jeffree, who has done the same & probably WORST? I love how everyone has morals and hates problematic people now, whilst shilling Jeffree Star? Why not talk about HOW she's problematic? Oh yeah because if they did they'd see that Jeffree & probably themselves have done the same things they hate her for.

All of this is in the name of Jeffree Star, the man who JUST accused James Charles of being a pedo & then said, "I was in a dark place" and had NO receipts. Couldn't even get YesNate to lie on James and make his story seem more legit.

Can I also say, I really enjoy talking here.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Meeka5280 wrote:
PinkHairedBarbie wrote:
me too :) (if you can't already tell :lol: )

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

I, too, don't believe that MAC offered him shit. Personally, I think he's deluded himself into think this is some kind of competition with Jaclyn Hill (whom I am no stan of). If someone thinks about it, Morphe kind of rolled out the red carpet for him; considering he's had two brush collabs/a juvenile kiddo palette with an actual fucking mirror (about fucking time their tight asses threw in a damn mirror)/and a "SUPER NEW, BETTER INGREDIENT, EXCLUSIVE SETTING SPRAY" And don't tell me that "mirrors," inflate the cost of their shitty palettes; pretty sure Colour Pop's prices are in the same range as shitty Morphe's and they throw in a mirror. Neverthless, in my opinion, he's flaunting it for all it's worth. Plus, I think if mac was going to throw a bone to an influencer, they'd more inclined to choose Jaclyn Hill. I mean, shit, she gives them free PR as she still talks about their "AAAMAAAZZZZZING CLASSIC EYESHADOWS/lipsticks," that have been around forever. Hence, what better way to kick a horse when they are down than to dog on his nemesis's household name? Plus, I think he's still bitter that his morphe collabs were always put on for years hold, due to Jaclyn/James Charles collabs.

To be honest, I think he flat out lies about 99% of shit, but everyone is too scared to go up against him and check his ass. It's pathetic. I still wish Manny or Laura Lee would leak out the details of their "falling out," or release texts. I can't imagine what kind of text message/voice memos he sent those two (and no I'm not a fan of them). The ones he sent to JC still bother me to this day.

Side bar: J* best hope to get into Ulta/Sephora/anywhere else besides fucking morphe. It won't be sustainable to just have a e-commerce brand/hitching his wagon to a knock off mac: morphe.

Where's this "birkin bag," giveaway he was bragging up in Bitch Lux's videos? That ain't happening anymore?

Post by Guest »

hooyahdelete23 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:25 pm
Meeka5280 wrote:
PinkHairedBarbie wrote:
I sometimes feel bad for being a little mean, but hey it's all the truth and people are kind here. I never have to watch a Jstar video because someone ALWAYS takes one for the team and watches them & shares the details. Lol. Great thread.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Meeka5280 wrote:
hooyahdelete23 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:25 pm
Meeka5280 wrote:
PinkHairedBarbie wrote:
I sometimes feel bad for being a little mean, but hey it's all the truth and people are kind here. I never have to watch a Jstar video because someone ALWAYS takes one for the team and watches them & shares the details. Lol. Great thread.
ye i feel bad sometimes too but then i remember this is jeffree, the man who has no compassion for anyone else, so then i feel better.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Where's this "birkin bag," giveaway he was bragging up in Bitch Lux's videos? That ain't happening anymore?
do any of you guys have a feeling that some of birkins are fake?
it seems like he's buying a new one every week and we all know he doesn't make as much money as he claims to.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:59 pm
jlmo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

do any of you guys have a feeling that some of birkins are fake?
it seems like he's buying a new one every week and we all know he doesn't make as much money as he claims to.
Oh, FOR SURE. I know his clinger on fan, Theresa Roemer, was caught having a shit ton of fake items in her "world's biggest closet." I know there's a whole black market in regards to birkins. In which, some of the replicas are so damn good, 3rd party "reputable" sellers have been duped out of thousands of dollars. Plus, EVEN IF, those are the real deal, I'd like to see the receipts from Hermes that sells them to him. Hell, I'm pretty sure that Kris Jenner has to go through a third party seller and she has how much money? One of the reasons they are so sought after is the exclusivity factor. Hence, it doesn't matter how much money you have, it's if you are "deemed worthy," to purchase one from the actual Hermes store.

Return to “Jeffree Star”