Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by exposer »

Why did he feel the need to do a Voldemort transformation look???? Sis, you already look like the dark lord, and have an army of deluded followers to match.

Valentina_Moon
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Valentina_Moon »

BlBixch wrote:I can't believe Mykie removed all of Jeffres makeup.

Also, a racist collaborating with another racist.... Wow
Not gonna lie I was a bit taken aback with this collab. Especially since she was previously sucking so far up Manny’s and Laura’s ass with their Palette launches and even did makeup on them.

Not that this is a Mykie thread but since when was she racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

Post by GoldenhandtheJust »

whatshouldido wrote:why the hell is this "community" so fucking crazy??????

is there any other group on youtube like this?
cause I cant imagine like the "beanie baby collector community" on youtube being so damn messy :rofl:
I've been following the "skeptic" community o YouTube and let me tell you, it's a big shitshow. Like doxing each other, secretly recording every conversation they have with each other just in case. And just odd behaviour they engage in behind closed doors. It's amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

cause I cant imagine like the "beanie baby collector community" on youtube being so damn messy :rofl:
I've been following the "skeptic" community o YouTube and let me tell you, it's a big shitshow. Like doxing each other, secretly recording every conversation they have with each other just in case. And just odd behaviour they engage in behind closed doors. It's amazing

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

joffreestarr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joffreestarr »

Cheesy_Peas wrote:In his Fenty “first impressions” vid he’d already clearly swatched pigments in the highlighter palette as you can see at around 2:45 most of the pans had that “ I’ve poked my skeletal digits in this already” look. His stans will of course not notice or care, but if he’s lying about little things like this, how can they trust him with anything he says? :roll:
I notice he does sketchy things like this all the time! I wasn't sure if it was noteworthy or just nitpicking, but when he swatched one of his lip pencils on his hand (it was Anna Nicole I believe?) the swatch was intact, but I found it sus that he never showed his finger - when he pulled it away, you could see from a distance his finger was blatantly red.

Also, with the Supreme Frosts, he gave such little screen time to the more "sheer" shades and put it under the guise that he made less bLinDiNg shades for his natural highlighter fans. (imo, he is trying to mass-produce things for his minions and in turn, is skipping out on quality) Though it may be little things, it still shows that he can't be trusted, even with his makeup.

But he is sooo honest and always keeps it 100% real with us, you guuuuyz. Image To me, he is the Onision equivalent to the beauty guru sector.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

joffreestarr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joffreestarr »

Cheesy_Peas wrote:In his Fenty “first impressions” vid he’d already clearly swatched pigments in the highlighter palette as you can see at around 2:45 most of the pans had that “ I’ve poked my skeletal digits in this already” look. His stans will of course not notice or care, but if he’s lying about little things like this, how can they trust him with anything he says? :roll:
I notice he does sketchy things like this all the time! I wasn't sure if it was noteworthy or just nitpicking, but when he swatched one of his lip pencils on his hand (it was Anna Nicole I believe?) the swatch was intact, but I found it sus that he never showed his finger - when he pulled it away, you could see from a distance his finger was blatantly red.

Also, with the Supreme Frosts, he gave such little screen time to the more "sheer" shades and put it under the guise that he made less bLinDiNg shades for his natural highlighter fans. (imo, he is trying to mass-produce things for his minions and in turn, is skipping out on quality) Though it may be little things, it still shows that he can't be trusted, even with his makeup.

But he is sooo honest and always keeps it 100% real with us, you guuuuyz. Image To me, he is the Onision equivalent to the beauty guru sector.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Did Jeffree really say he was proud of James Charles for buying a fancy car? He’s so gross. Jeffree your value isn’t determined by how much money you have or what car you can afford. You aren’t self-made either.

BlBixch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BlBixch »

Valentina_Moon wrote:

Not gonna lie I was a bit taken aback with this collab. Especially since she was previously sucking so far up Manny’s and Laura’s ass with their Palette launches and even did makeup on them.

She has a history with poc people being "reverse racist" with her.

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

BlBixch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BlBixch »

Valentina_Moon wrote:

She has a history with poc people being "reverse racist" with her.

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

bangarang
Learner
Learner

Post by bangarang »

How do I post a photo damnit but lol @ Jeffrees comment on mannys comment on @mmmmitchell latest ig post. Teach meh

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

^ Upload your screenshot/photo to http://tinypic.com/
copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" link
& then paste it here! (I wanna see lol)
:horny: :halo:

bangarang
Learner
Learner

Post by bangarang »

Thanks! I hope it worked. Btw I lurk a lot but hi I’m new

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

Jeffreak is so changed and mature that he now accepts congratulations on behalf of others. What a loser you are Jeffreak, acting like a toddler instead of the 32 year old humanoid that you are.

I don't know that much about Manny but literally all he did was say congrats? Why does Jeffree have to go full asshole on him for that? He doesn't own Mitchell just because they're friends. And let's be real, Jeffree will probably be in some petty feud with Mitchell in like three weeks too.

He's too old to not realize that if every single person you meet is an asshole there might actually be an issue with you.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

LMAO he really can’t help himself can he? He just has to insert himself into everything. “Staying out of drama” my ass.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

JMugatu wrote:Image

You need to click on the image so that there's black around it, and nothing else on the screen and then you use that link. Great catch!

Jeffreak is so changed and mature that he now accepts congratulations on behalf of others. What a loser you are Jeffreak, acting like a toddler instead of the 32 year old humanoid that you are.
Jesus, Jeffree. Calm down, sis!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

pinkitydrinkity
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkitydrinkity »

coderedjulia wrote:Did Jeffree really say he was proud of James Charles for buying a fancy car? He’s so gross. Jeffree your value isn’t determined by how much money you have or what car you can afford. You aren’t self-made either.
Tbh I don't think Jeffree meant it that way. It’s more like a congratulation of James’ success and the ability to treat himself with his own earned money. James moved into the new apartment not so long ago, didn’t he? This and buying expensive car is a major achievement, especially considering that James is only 19.

(edit: also, this is my first post here so hello everybody! <3 :P )
:love2:

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

pinkitydrinkity wrote:
coderedjulia wrote:Did Jeffree really say he was proud of James Charles for buying a fancy car? He’s so gross. Jeffree your value isn’t determined by how much money you have or what car you can afford. You aren’t self-made either.
Tbh I don't think Jeffree meant it that way. It’s more like a congratulation of James’ success and the ability to treat himself with his own earned money. James moved into the new apartment not so long ago, didn’t he? This and buying expensive car is a major achievement, especially considering that James is only 19.

(edit: also, this is my first post here so hello everybody! <3 :P )
James bought a house! Not just an apartment.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hmmmm and yet again he creates this “drama” right when he’s announcing something new. Saw on Trendmood that he’s coming out with a new alien palette or something. Perfect timing Jeff. He must think no one will be interested in him or his products unless he is constantly at the butt if drama.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hmmmm and yet again he creates this “drama” right when he’s announcing something new. Saw on Trendmood that he’s coming out with a new alien palette or something. Perfect timing Jeff. He must think no one will be interested in him or his products unless he is constantly at the butt if drama.

Return to “Jeffree Star”