Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Cryptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by Cryptic »

thehippiechick wrote:I received the Northern Lights highlighter palette. F**K it's stunning.

Well... three shades have me like WHAT?! OMG!! :love2: Arctic Ice, Frozen Gold and Thawed Out. The lilac one Arctic Sky is more sheer and meh. I'll use the Below Freezing (blue one) for eye looks but not as a highlight.

Would I have bought this myself? I'll admit I thought about it when I watched Jeffree's video, but I have a couple of palettes I really love / highlighters I really love. I'm glad I have it though... DAMN YOU JEFFREE.
Honestly, I feel you... Jeffree's makeup doesn't appeal to me but I love Kat von D's eyeliners, at the same time I really don't want to support her after seeing how she mistreated one of her employers to the point of tears. It's a first world struggle lol

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

themakeupbeat wrote:
Bremen wrote:Okay, but remember when he tiptoed through his KKW reviews? I'll say that he seems to be honest for the most part, but there have been times where I've questioned his opinions.
I think he likes to give the appearance of honesty. He works with products that aren't so great to make them work better telling you it's a great product. Whereas he won't work with a product of similar quality (sans financial incentive) and call it shit. He's good at hype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Personally, the morphe review just makes it more obvious that Jeffree isn't as rich as he likes to boast. His brand is basically "I'm already rich so if I lose brand deals it doesn't matter, I'm so rich I pick up my dogs poop with gucci doggie bags," and then for him to approve something because it sponsored him ruins the main reason I watched him at all. Because I thought he was rich, and so at the very least he gave honest reviews. But nope, even that's a lie.
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

“ I do not have acne” lool calm down, don’t worry we know you’d never contract the peasant disease. :roll:

On another note , It freaks me out how a man like Jeffree can splash money like its water. Ik that he’s rich for life but it’s a shock to the system how he can just spend money like it’s nothing. Could you imagine if he ever lost his fortune? I could just see him shaking and crying laying on the floor using his Gucci tracksuit as a blanket.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

MissDelusional wrote:For someone living their best life he sure is a bitter bitch.
he seems like a very unhappy person underneath it all

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I don’t get why he reviewed the morphe foundation. He may regret associating/partnering his business with Morphe but I assume it’s too late to pull out.
In a way I feel bad for him because he was dammed if he did dammed If he didn’t. Putting yourself in his shoes, would you really slate your own business partner? No. You wouldn’t.
However he shouldn’t of blown up on Twitter over it. That’s where he went wrong - it’s his ego that will end him. He could’ve just said I won’t review a business partners product - that’s it. Business is business at the end of the day.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

The nerve of this idiot to call the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter as pencil lead on his skin when he himself launched a shitty "black highlighter". I mean of course it looked like pencil lead but didn't you launch a "highlighter" that was black?

Can Jeffree Star be cancelled in 2019 please?

aidil
Talker
Talker

Post by aidil »

FashCandyxx wrote:The nerve of this idiot to call the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter as pencil lead on his skin when he himself launched a shitty "black highlighter". I mean of course it looked like pencil lead but didn't you launch a "highlighter" that was black?

Agreed. And that highlighter would’ve looked bomb on darker skin tones! Just cos it doesn’t match his colouring doesn’t mean the whole product is shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

FashCandyxx wrote:The nerve of this idiot to call the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter as pencil lead on his skin when he himself launched a shitty "black highlighter". I mean of course it looked like pencil lead but didn't you launch a "highlighter" that was black?

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Especially since he'll be starting this year with the Shane Dawson collab pallatte :roll: :roll:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

littlegarose wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Especially since he'll be starting this year with the Shane Dawson collab pallatte :roll: :roll:
Yea no. People hardcore stan Shane so I also do not foresee that happening anytime soon. It’s like Jaclyn Hill, she sends her minions to attack people when she calls out comments and then claims she was the victim. It all in the fan base that makes him untouchable I feel like.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

JMugatu wrote:
aidil wrote:

Agreed. And that highlighter would’ve looked bomb on darker skin tones! Just cos it doesn’t match his colouring doesn’t mean the whole product is shit.

Unfortunately Jeffreak understands inclusivity only in terms of $$$. There's not much he considers outside his "Me Me Me" bubble.
Exactly! :tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

I really hope Nathan is secretly screwing one of Jeffree's 3 female assistants and they're just scamming Jeffree so they can steal and sell all of his designer shit he stockpiles and then run off together leaving that [T word censored] lizard in the dust.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Is it about time to start thinking of a new thread name?

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

keep_er_movin wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:51 am
How about “JC x SD: A Disaster Waiting to Happen”

Or perhaps

“Jeffree Dawson Makeup”
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Hi everyone I'm back for the night.

My stalker found my account here months ago, and then two of her friends told me she was threatening jeffree star using my name pretending to be me. I've briefly discussed this in DM with a channel so luckily there is a little pre-dated proof of this problem... but this is what led me to not log into GG for a moment.

Ive kept some regulars on my mind, as we all share life experiences and I hope you're all here and doing well.

Needless to say..... these 'reads hate comments' videos stress me the fuck out. I just pray to a god i dont believe in that he doesn't read one of hers pretending to me be. I dont wanna die by flamethrower just yet.
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

PentUpPinUp wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:13 pm
Hi everyone I'm back for the night.

My stalker found my account here months ago, and then two of her friends told me she was threatening jeffree star using my name pretending to be me. I've briefly discussed this in DM with a channel so luckily there is a little pre-dated proof of this problem... but this is what led me to not log into GG for a moment.

Ive kept some regulars on my mind, as we all share life experiences and I hope you're all here and doing well.

Needless to say..... these 'reads hate comments' videos stress me the fuck out. I just pray to a god i dont believe in that he doesn't read one of hers pretending to me be. I dont wanna die by flamethrower just yet.
wow that's wild. hope you're doing okay <3

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

So Jeffree dropped another hint about an upcoming Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Shane Dawson collab.

If this is a Conspiracy Theory related collection and palette I just can't even.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

teaforme wrote:
keep_er_movin wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:51 am
How about “JC x SD: A Disaster Waiting to Happen”

Or perhaps

“Jeffree Dawson Makeup”
C*nt face and even c*ntier face

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Just leaving that here... Image

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

them at the event: mother of the bride, grandmother of the bride and one out of place child

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

tomtom1308 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 pm
Just leaving that here... Image
You've got Billy the Puppet, Killface, and Spiderus.

Return to “Jeffree Star”