Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

teaforme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by teaforme »

Will there be a new thread anytime soon?

Because lowkey I thought the name “Jeffree before the bankruptcy star” might work
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

New thread?

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Lol at Jeffree trying to copy Timothee Chalamet with that white vest strap harness thing in the pic where he has the long red hair.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Jeffree in 15-20 years. Note this is Pete Burns and NOT Cher (who still looks fabulous!)

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Jeffrey “Dirty Diaper Butt” Star: Pampers can’t Relate

(Yes i spelled Jeffrey his OG way, poor him).

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Alright so this Taco Bell shit is getting out of hand. I have 10 screenshotted tweets from the past few months where he straight up just endorses Taco Bell. I’d post them but when I crop screenshots they don’t show up.

“Omg! I’ve never tried @tacobell in a different country before! Should I make a video?”
(Yes, yet another video full of Taco Bell’s logo and praise from Jeff)

“You can find me at @tacobell every day ordering #cinnabondelights”

“Taco Bell Queen”
(wearing a taco bell hoodie)

“The person taking my @tacobell order asked if this was for 10 people, nope just me and nate”
(Obviously bragging about how much money he spends there / saying his followers should too ;)

“Nathan in a @tacobell onesie is all I need this season”
(Showing off his merch and tagging them every time he mentions them)

“Time to get @tacobell and dive in....”
(Quoting Shane Dawson’s tweet.)

“I’m craving @tacobell and a baja blast soda”

“It’s the little things...” showing a Baja Blast mountain dew chapstick.

I mean, he’s totally being paid by them. Jeffree is skinny as fuck and I don’t believe for one second him and Nathan binge on Taco Bell daily. I’ve seen what he orders, he literally hates sauce and anything on his food and orders plain cheese quesadillas like Trisha. Not to mention he looks malnourished lol.

The constant name dropping and tagging them is what gives it away. Idk how his fans don’t see this.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

I wonder if he freaks out now that Nikkie Tutorials works with MJ Beauty. It seems that MJ also created a new position and title for Nikkie...

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:39 pm
Alright so this Taco Bell shit is getting out of hand. I have 10 screenshotted tweets from the past few months where he straight up just endorses Taco Bell. I’d post them but when I crop screenshots they don’t show up.

“Omg! I’ve never tried @tacobell in a different country before! Should I make a video?”
(Yes, yet another video full of Taco Bell’s logo and praise from Jeff)

“You can find me at @tacobell every day ordering #cinnabondelights”

“Taco Bell Queen”
(wearing a taco bell hoodie)

“The person taking my @tacobell order asked if this was for 10 people, nope just me and nate”
(Obviously bragging about how much money he spends there / saying his followers should too ;)

“Nathan in a @tacobell onesie is all I need this season”
(Showing off his merch and tagging them every time he mentions them)

“Time to get @tacobell and dive in....”
(Quoting Shane Dawson’s tweet.)

“I’m craving @tacobell and a baja blast soda”

“It’s the little things...” showing a Baja Blast mountain dew chapstick.

I mean, he’s totally being paid by them. Jeffree is skinny as fuck and I don’t believe for one second him and Nathan binge on Taco Bell daily. I’ve seen what he orders, he literally hates sauce and anything on his food and orders plain cheese quesadillas like Trisha. Not to mention he looks malnourished lol.

The constant name dropping and tagging them is what gives it away. Idk how his fans don’t see this.
I’m not trying to play devils advocate, but Jeffree might have a high metabolism. Some of the signs include cravings for sugar,as seen in his designer Oreos (didn’t even know that was a thing but of course Jeffree has it) and hair loss. I have a friend with a high metabolism who eats all the time and gains no weight.
Now I don’t in anyway stan Jeffree, but that might be one reason.
Another reason is he’s probably sponsored by Taco Bell. And y’all know Jeffree gotta get that coint.
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by greenfaerie »

Jeffree Beauty Guru Killer Star (about their careers don’t want anyone to think the wrong thing lol, could add ‘channel’ after killer?)

Jeffree Blood for Money Sugar Star

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:39 pm

They order an abundance of food and then probably just takes a single bite out of everything. And that's the food for the day. Typical rich people stuff, ordering literally everything they fancy when looking at a menu and never actually eating it.
- english is not my first language -

Post by Guest »

So did he get his botched upper lip fixed? it looks like it in the preview pic.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

So he's back at it folks! Most people on here probably know of Porcelain MUA who is a BIG fan of his products and has bought pretty much everything he has ever done which has cost her plenty of $$$$$ along the way. Watch her video and the first few minutes of it explain what went down.

If you can't be arsed, basically Jeffree tweeted out about trying that Bhad Barbie girl's (cash me outside, how bow dat? girl from DR Phil) 'make up' range that she is shilling for now. Porcelain responded just by saying don't do it because it's complete rubbish and he completely went after her then proceeded to go after and then block someone who was defending her. He has done his favourite thing, tweet and delete, but of course the evidence is still out there.

This is proof, yet again, that he hasn't changed one bit imo. I am no Porcelain fan to be honest but to go after someone who's stanned for you so hard, has stuck by you when shit came out about you, done rave review after rave review of products you made (barring the lip liners which are fucking trash) just shows you what a great person he is and what a great 'friend' he is to have.

Personally, I think Ole Jeff is more than a bit salty about James Charles coming over here to the UK, getting an attendance of 8k people at the opening of the Morphe Store in Birmingham, gridlocking the city in the process, trending articles on EVERY major news network here in the UK about it and it still isn't over yet! Yeah Jeffree came here and did a 'Can't Relate' tour but was there any fuss over it? Not really, no. Certainly nowhere near as much as what has happened with James anyway.

I'm not stanning James by the way, I think he's a bellend too, I just find it interesting that Jeffree's meltdown happened around about the time when James started getting attention for how many people had turned up at the store. Personally, I think Jeffree is going to try at some point to take down James as I don't think he can stand the fact that he has been surpassed as the most followed beauty guru, nor do I think the success of James's trip here will go down well with him either. Watch out for the knives James!

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:So he's back at it folks! Most people on here probably know of Porcelain MUA who is a BIG fan of his products and has bought pretty much everything he has ever done which has cost her plenty of $$$$$ along the way. Watch her video and the first few minutes of it explain what went down.

If you can't be arsed, basically Jeffree tweeted out about trying that Bhad Barbie girl's (cash me outside, how bow dat? girl from DR Phil) 'make up' range that she is shilling for now. Porcelain responded just by saying don't do it because it's complete rubbish and he completely went after her then proceeded to go after and then block someone who was defending her. He has done his favourite thing, tweet and delete, but of course the evidence is still out there.

This is proof, yet again, that he hasn't changed one bit imo. I am no Porcelain fan to be honest but to go after someone who's stanned for you so hard, has stuck by you when shit came out about you, done rave review after rave review of products you made (barring the lip liners which are fucking trash) just shows you what a great person he is and what a great 'friend' he is to have.

Personally, I think Ole Jeff is more than a bit salty about James Charles coming over here to the UK, getting an attendance of 8k people at the opening of the Morphe Store in Birmingham, gridlocking the city in the process, trending articles on EVERY major news network here in the UK about it and it still isn't over yet! Yeah Jeffree came here and did a 'Can't Relate' tour but was there any fuss over it? Not really, no. Certainly nowhere near as much as what has happened with James anyway.

I'm not stanning James by the way, I think he's a bellend too, I just find it interesting that Jeffree's meltdown happened around about the time when James started getting attention for how many people had turned up at the store. Personally, I think Jeffree is going to try at some point to take down James as I don't think he can stand the fact that he has been surpassed as the most followed beauty guru, nor do I think the success of James's trip here will go down well with him either. Watch out for the knives James!
I agree.

Jeffree is seething with jealousy and it will be only a matter of time before James Charles slips up and says/does something shady.

When he does, Jeffree will be the first to call him out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the plastics will fall from their pedestal.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Continue here for part 10
viewtopic.php?f=551&t=34972

Please think of some good title names

Return to “Jeffree Star”