Barbie Skeletor (Jeffree Star Part 6)

ilikemyteasweet
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Barbie Skeletor (Jeffree Star Part 6)

Post by ilikemyteasweet »

sencha_matcha wrote:The beauty gurus should start making drama videos about the drama channels lol :D

Maybe with their power they could actually get that JK psychopath off youtube
Off topic, but given the backlash that JK is getting from the beauty community now about Peter, I’d say it’s totally possible now

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

IfIWereABoy wrote:He has got be to be paying these editors to put him in a good light. Another thing I’ve seen over the past few months following teahagMUA is she lives her work being recognised in articles. She always promoted them and thanked them. I think he did it to hit a nerve

Fuckin have it! I love this shit show
I think that you're right that Joffree has to be paying these media outlets to get favorable coverage. I believe that J* did say that he has a publicist during the KKW drama.

I did enjoy that Teabag was getting backlash for "body shaming" JS and that the articles do come up if you Google her. :rofl:

I don't think we will be hearing from J while he's in Hawaii with Nate and their various family members. I didn't see Joffree's videographer so I don't think we will get a vlog.

JS said that he'll be back in 2018 and will post videos 2-3 times a week.

Maybe J will want attention and go on a classic Snapchat rant sooner than that. :P

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

He tweeted about talking to Peter Monn and meeting up with him.
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

That tweet was shared on JK's thread, but going to post a screenshot here.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joffree helps PM behind the scenes with the inevitable lawsuit. JK needs to be stopped.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

karmatica wrote:That tweet was shared on JK's thread, but going to post a screenshot here.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://image.ibb.co/fnMv5R/IMG_0330.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>fnMv5R</span><span>/</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>0330</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I wouldn't be surprised if Joffree helps PM behind the scenes with the inevitable lawsuit. JK needs to be stopped.
:tu: :tu: :tu:
As much as I dislike Joffree, JK is a fucking psychopath.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

It would be hilarious if he covered his legal fees to go after John.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

monak wrote:It would be hilarious if he covered his legal fees to go after John.
I'd laugh even harder if the two of them were putting together a class-action against Krookian vs everyone he's ever slander Ed and bullied.

If this is the case, 2018 can't get here fast enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzzyGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by OzzyGirl »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Delet This wrote:I get the vibe Jeffree wants to adopt or have a surrogate and running into roadblocks since he's so problematic.
Omfg... I hope not!!!!
I agree. He’s always talking about being pregnant & dressing like a female - why not just transition already???

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ j* doesn't strike me as a person who even likes children. Can you imagine him actually holding a new born? He looks like Voldemort from the Harry Potter movie !!!! Stuff of nightmares!

Mate is always stoned out of his mind. They probably loose their kid in Wal-Mart and forget about until they get home

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Lady_Mary wrote:^ j* doesn't strike me as a person who even likes children. Can you imagine him actually holding a new born? He looks like Voldemort from the Harry Potter movie !!!! Stuff of nightmares!

Mate is always stoned out of his mind. They probably loose their kid in Wal-Mart and forget about until they get home
Oh god, that's not an image I want in my head. He'd probably put makeup on the baby.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I m more worried about the "values" he would pass on to a hypothetical kid.

What would he teach it?!? Having a good heart, education, respect, unconditional love, exercising self-discipline etc those things do not exist in j* world.

Nope. He shouldn't reproduce or adopt ever

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Sorry for the double post, but I m left hanging: what happened between Peter monn and john kukian? I tried to read up on it on other threads here but I m still not getting the full picture.

Why is j* going to pay Peter's lawyer? What did kukian Do? Would someone be so nice to pass me a link or sum it up in a few sentences? Cheers <3

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lady_Mary wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I m left hanging: what happened between Peter monn and john kukian? I tried to read up on it on other threads here but I m still not getting the full picture.

Why is j* going to pay Peter's lawyer? What did kukian Do? Would someone be so nice to pass me a link or sum it up in a few sentences? Cheers <3
Slightly off topic: I'll try and make a long ass story as short as possible. Last week, JK tweeted out that he was editing a video about someone who has sexual harassed him for 12 months. Nobody knew who he was referring to until PM came forward and said it was about him since similar accusations were made against him exactly one year ago by JK and some of his friends. He also said his lawyer is on standby waiting for the video to drop.

Said video dropped a few hours later and was quickly made private a few minutes later. A member on here named Twiglet reuploaded it on vimeo & it went viral. Of course JK had it pulled and then made his video unlisted. He and Peter went back and forth and jk continued to lie and incriminating himself even further. Beauty gurus and other drama channels used their platforms to speak up.

This is where Jeffree comes in. He announced that he was on the phone with PM earlier and that he is going to visit with him in a few weeks. JK pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after that.

I think it's very likely that Jeffree and pm are getting together to plan out their lawsuit being they were both slandered by JK.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^Thank you so much for elaborating! I appreciate it. Meanwhile I read on readdit that jk claims Peter is a paedophile?! Wow. Serious allegations. I understand this is the wrong thread.

Yesterday
Learner
Learner

Post by Yesterday »

It’s a sad, sad day for all the human race when a creature like js is a role model and have millions of followers.

Mrose
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrose »

*I know this is the wrong thread* but jfc JK is such a slime ball. I don’t know a lot about Peter but to post something like that about him when his dog is facing congenital heart disease is really sick. I hope karma kicks JK’s a**
sometimes... i sit in my room...and think...about us

OzzyGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by OzzyGirl »

Yesterday wrote:It’s a sad, sad day for all the human race when a creature like js is a role model and have millions of followers.
Yes, but in the other hand, if he is going to help a person who is being wrongfully slandered, good for him!

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sad news regarding the annual reports that could reveal Jeffree and Jouer possibly not donating to the LA LGBT Center like they said they would.

I was doing some digging regarding an approximate date as to when we can expect the 2017 annual report list of donors to be published since I check the page every morning.

Well sad to say that their year doesn't end until the end of June every year, and the reports aren't published until almost a year later.

So we won't know the truth until much later, and as for the lip topper proceeds? The release date for the lip topper was past June 30th 2017 so that report won't be included until the 2018 report, which won't be available for approximately until June 2019.

I truly do hope I am way off base here, but I looked into the web page history for the annual reports and the report was not included in the January snapshot, but was included in the June snapshot.

There are also 2 other reports that are also released simultaneously and they were not published until around the same time as the annual reports.

Regardless I will continue checking every morning, but I'm not going to hold my breath if it's not available yet.

So now we all have to sit and wait.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Bitch Features wrote:I truly do hope I am way off base here, but I looked into the web page history for the annual reports and the report was not included in the January snapshot, but was included in the June snapshot.
1000$ LOUIS VUITTON BABY HAUL
BABY DOES MY MAKEUP
I DO BABY'S MAKEUP
MAKEUP COLLECTION INSPIRED BY BABY'S (we know that he uses apostrophes for plurals)
OMG SURROGATE BABY- IS IT JEFFRREE STAR APPROVED?

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Slackerbitch wrote:
Bitch Features wrote:I truly do hope I am way off base here, but I looked into the web page history for the annual reports and the report was not included in the January snapshot, but was included in the June snapshot.
1000$ LOUIS VUITTON BABY HAUL
BABY DOES MY MAKEUP
I DO BABY'S MAKEUP
MAKEUP COLLECTION INSPIRED BY BABY'S (we know that he uses apostrophes for plurals)
OMG SURROGATE BABY- IS IT JEFFRREE STAR APPROVED?
Literally has nothing to do with my post, but whatever.

Return to “Jeffree Star”