binks
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star PART 3

Post by binks »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

So Jeffree posted this on Twitter, it's him and Nathan's dad, but I was looking at it, and noticed his butt area looks kinda weird? Like puffy like he's wearing a diaper? It's probably a butt pad but idk just looked weird to me.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

So Jeffree posted this on Twitter, it's him and Nathan's dad, but I was looking at it, and noticed his butt area looks kinda weird? Like puffy like he's wearing a diaper? It's probably a butt pad but idk just looked weird to me.. lol

Hmmm. Depends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wonder how Nates parents truly feel about Jeffree now after he had a falling out with Zach.

Joygirl42
Learner
Learner

Post by Joygirl42 »

Remedios the Beauty wrote:

Hmmm. Depends.

That pun! Because the hearts aren't working, have this high five lolImage

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Hmmm. Depends.

LMAO, this is gold.

My day has been made! :rofl:

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Why does he insist on being so bony-skinny? Why can't he build a little muscle or I don't know, buy better fitting clothes. He tries to emphasize an ass he doesn't have while glorifying the whole "heroin-chic" aesthetic that does nothing for him. Dude, you're like 7'9 with the most absurd proportions, you're not a twink. You just look like skellator in that getup, at least wear fucking fitting skinnyjeans.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

Hmmm. Depends.

Comment of the century, holy shit :rofl:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

karmatica wrote:I was looking for something else on Joffree's Twitter and I found this when he was doing those cryptic tweets about 'family' treating you badly.

Someone asked if he was talking about Nikkie on Twitter and of course he had to go in. :roll:

I thought that he was being a shady bish towards Nikkie for no reason.

Joffree's probably just mad that he can't use the Nikkie x Too Faced contract saga to get attention TBH.
Just as a quick update, Joffree deleted this tweet where someone asked if he was talking about Nikkie. Typical, this idiot always tweets and deletes!

I also noticed that Joffree got some of his Snapchat recordings that were uploaded to YT taken down, including the video I posted where he snaps about Zach moving out. Some of his Snapchat recordings are still up so watch & save them while they're still up!

I think everyone knows that Joffree goes through his social media mentions like a hawk and tries to delete all the negative stuff. :?

Hey Joffree, the Internet is forever even if you keep cleaning! :FU:

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Are there other sites to start posting that kind of stuff to? Like Vimeo or something? That shit was put out there by him, he shouldn't be ashamed for it to stay up and around.

rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Post by rockxmysockx »

It's hilarious reading comments from those who praise his ass. Literally, his ass. There is no way that's real and that he thinks it looks proportionate.

Soulfiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Soulfiregirl »

It's not real. Have you seen his earlier pictures where he shows his ass? It was pancake thin and saggy like a MF. He's got butt implants..I'm positive of it. Yuck............ :roll:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Apparently Nate is going to Europe without Joffree. They just talked about it on Snapchat... Of course there was some forced PDA so you know it's real! :roll:

Is Joffree possibly getting Nate to do some incognito plastic surgery over there? Joffree took Nate to the doctor in California for a consultation regarding Nate's deviated septum or his breathing problems.

That was a while ago and they haven't said anything about it after that. Hmmm... I wonder what's up.

So Joffree is heading over to do Shane Dawson's podcast because Manny was already a guest. I'm sure Joffree will be ~*controversial*~.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Soulfiregirl wrote:It's not real. Have you seen his earlier pictures where he shows his ass? It was pancake thin and saggy like a MF. He's got butt implants..I'm positive of it. Yuck............ :roll:
course he did, he's pretty proud of it as well. looks fckin rancid.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Ok this is so off topic and I know this is trash but I really do appreciate how loving he is with his pups....has there ever been anything about how he treats them? I'm just worried because there are so many and he is gone often more than not.

Soulfiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Soulfiregirl »

He treats those dogs like kings. They are very well taken care of. :) I wouldn't worry.

I'm sure he hires the best dog sitters in the world. And for all we know, he's got his family/friends at the house helping him out with them.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Sanders wanted to make a click bait about abuse with him coloring his dogs, and even then the general consensus was leave the dogs alone. They're not abused and he loves them for sure. I hate he bought instead of adopted (my chihuahua was a rescue, so yes even "high end breeds" need rescuing) but he does care about them
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Soulfiregirl wrote:He treats those dogs like kings. They are very well taken care of. :) I wouldn't worry.

I'm sure he hires the best dog sitters in the world. And for all we know, he's got his family/friends at the house helping him out with them.
I agree. He does treat his dogs VERY well and they always looks so fluffy and well groomed and cared for. I bet they have their own chef. If I had his money that's what I would do. I wouldn't bother with the crap they call "dog food". I'm sure he doesn't either. They probably have a raw meat and veggie diet.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Soulfiregirl wrote:He treats those dogs like kings. They are very well taken care of. :) I wouldn't worry.

I agree. He does treat his dogs VERY well and they always looks so fluffy and well groomed and cared for. I bet they have their own chef. If I had his money that's what I would do. I wouldn't bother with the crap they call "dog food". I'm sure he doesn't either. They probably have a raw meat and veggie diet.
Agreed, and those dogs seem to really love J*. That's a low blow of Sanders trying to get his dogs involved just for views. Those dogs look very healthy and I'm pretty sure that dye is pet-friendly. I don't think J* would ever use a harsh chemical on any of his dogs (especially cause he spent thousands of dollars on each of them).

I don't like the fact that he bought instead of adopted, but that's his choice. As long as the dogs are happy, that's all that matters.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

asap_celine wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:

Agreed, and those dogs seem to really love J*. That's a low blow of Sanders trying to get his dogs involved just for views. Those dogs look very healthy and I'm pretty sure that dye is pet-friendly. I don't think J* would ever use a harsh chemical on any of his dogs (especially cause he spent thousands of dollars on each of them).

I don't like the fact that he bought instead of adopted, but that's his choice. As long as the dogs are happy, that's all that matters.
Yes, I also agree that he probably takes great care of all of his dogs, they look super healthy and happy and I generally just love animals and seeing how he interacts with them makes me think maybe he is not a completely bad person after all (not denying he hasn't done some awful things in the past)

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Honestly that's the main time I like him is when he is admiring his dogs :rofl:
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Return to “Jeffree Star”