Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

Post by Nahchainz1 »

I think the new bmw is replacing the one he wrecked.

As for his tattoos, I'm guessing Kat didn't charge him since they were good friends because Jeffree has talked about how he was living out of his car and then lived in a bad neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nahchainz1 »

I think the new bmw is replacing the one he wrecked.

As for his tattoos, I'm guessing Kat didn't charge him since they were good friends because Jeffree has talked about how he was living out of his car and then lived in a bad neighborhood.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

I hate that when people point out that black and pink highlighters make no sense, they say "but you can use it as an eyeshadow/blush!!!!" Ok, then he needs to sell them as such, not with the same name as his actual highlighters. And they're not even a reflect of black or pink, they're STRAIGHT UP that color. I have highlighters that reflect peach and they're pretty. These don't even come close.

RA1NST0RM
Informer
Informer

Post by RA1NST0RM »

chatshitgetbang wrote:Are his liquid lipsticks really that good? Or they're just overrated like Kylie's? Lol.
His liquid lipsticks are alright, Kylie's formula is way better though
"Shhh... the concealer is listening"~

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nahchainz1 »

I bet he secretly feels like hot shit now since people are making counterfeit Jeffree Star makeup. He thinks he's Kylie status

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

alienrasta wrote:I hate that when people point out that black and pink highlighters make no sense, they say "but you can use it as an eyeshadow/blush!!!!" Ok, then he needs to sell them as such, not with the same name as his actual highlighters. And they're not even a reflect of black or pink, they're STRAIGHT UP that color. I have highlighters that reflect peach and they're pretty. These don't even come close.
Exactly. I also wonder why he doesnt use this highlighter formula for his actual eyeshadow pallet, which swatches like trash ?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Stacie Anne wrote:I love them. They go on really pigmented & smooth, last forever & don't fade when easing or drinking (unless it's oily like pasta with dressing etc).
Plus his highlighters are phenomenal, if you love a really intense glow.
I've not tried his bullet lipsticks yet, thankfully I hate pink & 7/10 are pink so.
My mate has his eyeshadow palette and I must say, after playing with hers, I'm definitely buying one. It's crazy pigmented & buttery smooth, so easy to blend out.

As much of a fucking prick he is, his makeup line is really good (at least in my experience, I've heard it's very hit or miss for some).
grrrrl - i've seen/swatched that palette and it is dogsh*t. r u a secret JS minion?! well, not so secret..

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

supertroll wrote:I know ppl might have asked before, but wow where he got all those money?? He just got a BMW i8 for his upcoming birthday. That's a $150,000 dollars car!!! Plus his tesla and his Porsche ?? I know some say it's rental but still ???
I think it's one big advertisement. Can you imagine the insurance rates he'd have to pay for those cars, on top of the customization, on top of the possible taxes he'd have to pay seeing as how he lives in freaking Los Angeles. He and his boytoy are the supreme bougie white trash couple, there are some other forces at work here besides those two idiots.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

HolyPoly wrote:Image

This is from about last week, but that fake ass on those twig legs, yuck Image
I will never understand why Jeffree thought it's a good idea to implant a whole bunch of plastic into his ass. It looks really unnatural, almost deformed. Why did a doctor even agree to inject that fool.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

isnt it strange that he got a huge package full of versace bedding etc. from his LAWYER?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

bambiii wrote:isnt it strange that he got a huge package full of versace bedding etc. from his LAWYER?
probably the one person he DOES pay...

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

wild4thenight wrote:
bambiii wrote:isnt it strange that he got a huge package full of versace bedding etc. from his LAWYER?
probably the one person he DOES pay...
i still think its weird...like who does have that kind of relationship with their lawyer? if they were friends aswell he would have just said its from a friend...

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

Xlesley wrote:I still don't see how a cosmetics brand that's only sold through online purchasing, can give him so much bank. Maybe some of those designer duds are fake?
Business/collateral loans against his business value, future income/profits. If he shows a profitable business with his makeup and marijuana ventures, lenders would loan funds him 1. the value of the business(es) x 2. $[amount].

That way he can make the loan payments with whatever quarterly income he generates while keeping the remaining monies to spend. He can also write off the cars and just about anything including employees, trips, etc.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

What kind of ventures does he have in the marijuana industry? In which video did he address that?

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

wild4thenight wrote:
Stacie Anne wrote:I love them. They go on really pigmented & smooth, last forever & don't fade when easing or drinking (unless it's oily like pasta with dressing etc).
Plus his highlighters are phenomenal, if you love a really intense glow.
I've not tried his bullet lipsticks yet, thankfully I hate pink & 7/10 are pink so.
My mate has his eyeshadow palette and I must say, after playing with hers, I'm definitely buying one. It's crazy pigmented & buttery smooth, so easy to blend out.

As much of a fucking prick he is, his makeup line is really good (at least in my experience, I've heard it's very hit or miss for some).
grrrrl - i've seen/swatched that palette and it is dogsh*t. r u a secret JS minion?! well, not so secret..
Hah, I can see how it looks like that seeing as I just joined! But trust me, I'm not a fan of him as a person one bit. I'm just a downright makeup junkie with no self control :P
There's a LOT of inconsistencies with his makeup line from the seems of it. As I've said, the one I've played with is lovely but so many people say theirs are pure dogshit.

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

I know it's a horrible thing to say but I think he is so unattractive. I cannot see how Nathan finds him sexy. Especially when he takes "sexy" photos like the one from their holiday where he is posing naked in the water.

swanfeathers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by swanfeathers »

His new highlighters are so dumb. I can see how his black highlight could be used as an eyeshadow or even as a contour colour for goth people if it didn't have the shimmers in it - but then just call it a contour! Or an eyeshadow. Also, cannot wait to see how bad the pink highlight will look (as a highlight at least, it could be better if used as a blush) Piled on OTT highlight already translates badly into real life, even if it's in "normal" highlight colours (gold, silver). But really. Come on. His minions will really buy anything this pile of glittery garbage puts out.
Wow so revolutionary, much makeup, very skillz.
JS is just the perfect epitome of trashiness :roll:

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

waterbottle wrote:I know it's a horrible thing to say but I think he is so unattractive. I cannot see how Nathan finds him sexy. Especially when he takes "sexy" photos like the one from their holiday where he is posing naked in the water.
Dude loves eye-fucking himself on Snapchat - in every snap there's a second at the beginning where he is just posing and checking himself out and then he starts talking. LITERALLY IN EVERY SNAP. So when he's talking about something over several snaps at the beginning of each one there's that 1 second of him eye-fucking himself. :x

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

waterbottle wrote:I know it's a horrible thing to say but I think he is so unattractive. I cannot see how Nathan finds him sexy. Especially when he takes "sexy" photos like the one from their holiday where he is posing naked in the water.
That's because Jeffree Star is Nathan's sugar daddy, so Nathan's pretty much forced to have sex with Jeffree if he wants to keep living in Jeffree's house, smoking Jeffree's weed, driving Jeffree's cars, wearing Jeffree's clothes, and going on vacation with Jeffree. Nah I'm just messing, but for real though their relationship is so shady.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Return to “Jeffree Star”