Jeffree Star Trash Thread

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread

Post by Nautica »

He was probably waiting to record that video so he could send that text or email to BJ to quickly cover his tracks. I'm assuming Bj hasnt agreed to anything yet so no video on Jeffrees part can be made until he gets Bj to say that he was paid ect.

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

He was probably waiting to record that video so he could send that text or email to BJ to quickly cover his tracks. I'm assuming Bj hasnt agreed to anything yet so no video on Jeffrees part can be made until he gets Bj to say that he was paid ect.

beevmaria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beevmaria »

It's possed me off how long he's taking. Kat made a quick unedited video so quickly with no issue or sign of lying. She was concise and mature. Why is he taking soooooo long? I it was a quick update it wouldn't require much editing or confirmin or whatever the hell he is doing. Instead of blocking the people who got him where he is and telling people they're sheep for following the only side that's out there (!!!!!) he should hurry up.

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

It's possed me off how long he's taking. Kat made a quick unedited video so quickly with no issue or sign of lying. She was concise and mature. Why is he taking soooooo long? I it was a quick update it wouldn't require much editing or confirmin or whatever the hell he is doing. Instead of blocking the people who got him where he is and telling people they're sheep for following the only side that's out there (!!!!!) he should hurry up.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Still waiting for his video, he must be panicking hard core, probably smoked half his garden to calm down.

For the new thread: Jeffree Car - Get ready with me in my Pacer

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Unfortunately I don't think he's going to make the video. Kat called him out for trying to settle with BJ and his entire response was probably built upon actually give BJ money (thought the suit/settlement) which didn't happen. He replied to a tweet that said he "didn't have to make a video because his real fans would support him" and he said "Amen." essentially saying he's not making a video, imo. I'd love to be wrong, though.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

PentUpPinUp wrote:Image
baahahahaha SO TRUE.

tamtam
Informer
Informer

Post by tamtam »

This drama is better than Dallas and Melrose Place.... I was actually waiting for KVD reaction and i couldnt except that. I kind of really like her now. Well, only on this JS topic because i don't forget the bullshits she said about omnivore people who were upset about the lion Cecil... She's a vegan cliché but on Jeffree Star she did a great job. Very mature and very classy.
English is not my first language :(

Dubah
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dubah »

RA1NST0RM wrote:
odr91 wrote:Joffrey deleted this from his snapchat story:

Joffree should check himself bc I don't remember him telling his 1,990,000 and decreasing subscribers or his Twitter followers anything about the shootings.
He did post this on his IG page after the Orlando shooting. Although, I think he did it to gain some popularity as his popularity was already decreasing rapidly and also to show off his money https://www.instagram.com/p/BGkfHLXTUZe/

qwertzuiop
Learner
Learner

Post by qwertzuiop »

He tweeted this link: http://www.rockfeed.net/2016/07/19/jeff ... kat-von-d/#

He's so pathetic, he's just letting his mindless minions defend him because he knows he's wrong. There's no way to bring back the subscribers/customers he's lost unless they themselves decide they don't care about what he's done. And the brainless ones will obviously stick with him no matter what, so he'll just continue being the way he is.

kvmt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kvmt »

He backed out on making a video because he didn't want to "feed into all the negativity" :roll:

I spent some time reading the threads over on r/makeupaddiction and someone on there said her friend was roommates with Jeffree at one point, and they came to visit. Jeffree was rude from the start, didn't give them a chance at all, and riding in the car together he threw her friend's makeup bag out the window because it contained drugstore makeup.
Another comment described how a girl met Jeffree at a signing and he made an ugly face in her photo then proceeding to tell her that "makeup doesn't cover up fat." She died a year later from a heart attack due to losing weight too quickly.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I can't stand when youtubers say they not gonna make a video about an issue because their real fans know the true them. Shut up, the translation for this is "I can't come up with a good excuse / lie to defend my behavior" he can't deny what is being said because he knows it's all true. His comments are becoming to much of a shit show for him to do damage control and delete comments and block people.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

breakfastboy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by breakfastboy »

I've been watching this thread since the start and I just finally had to make an account for this...

The racist deleted video where he and his little friends bully someone by calling them "n****r", "black hoe", and "poor mexican" among others has finally re-surfaced.

Here's the link, please save the video, or he WILL find a way to delete it once again...
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oamba6JDRH1vsq8ct.mp4#_=_

Here's some more dirt on him courtesy of this nice tumblr user (beware there's some very explicit material in the blog only check out this link if you are 18+)
http://delightfulanus.tumblr.com/tagged/jeffree-star

I can't wait for someone to tweet him this video <3

breakfastboy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by breakfastboy »

honest_girl_23 wrote:I can't stand when youtubers say they not gonna make a video about an issue because their real fans know the true them. Shut up, the translation for this is "I can't come up with a good excuse / lie to defend my behavior" he can't deny what is being said because he knows it's all true. His comments are becoming to much of a shit show for him to do damage control and delete comments and block people.
That's EXACTLY what it means when he says that :rofl:

qwertzuiop
Learner
Learner

Post by qwertzuiop »

Yeah he's a real scapegoat that one. How dare we not support him, lol nvm we're just poor, sad humans, Jeffers is the real winner here, he has a birkin bag! :roll:

Ivory_de_royce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ivory_de_royce »

i guess he won't make a video, or when he does then after the 21st of july, because his new lipsthings launch, and he surely wanna grab the money quick, before the bomb gets dropped.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

:love2:

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

Just said on Snap he will be releasing a statement in an hour!

naila10
Learner
Learner

Post by naila10 »

Return to “Jeffree Star”