Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Wannabe Princess & the Bleached Step Stool

Post by ShurtShan »

Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:50 am
PinkBunni wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:31 am
The level of sophistication and class between her and Victoria.... damn!
I mean what do you expect lol
Also - I know the whole video was a plug on her new product, but I could barely tell the difference between her before look and after look.. She's just a basic white girl pretending to be a proud latina when it suits her... smh

macgirl818
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by macgirl818 »

every single fucking video she puts out if an infomercial. it literally makes me so mad. that stupid ass "how i treat myself" or whatever video that was is literally an ad for some stupid vanity planet tool.
does she not see that it is totally obvious that she is only doing every video for the money?! we are not stupid here. i almost commented "remember when you used to put effort into videos because you enjoyed the "job"' but i didn't because i knew id be attacked.
i unsubscribed today!

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

She kept cutting off Victoria throughout that whole video :|

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

I think whoever said she was having surgery during her SM break was on to something, I’ve been watching Stevens stories the last few days and he’s be out to events and no sign of her.

StraightFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StraightFacts »

If I had to wager on what procedure I’d bet on butt enhancement. I feel like in recent weeks she’s posted pics and videos that have generated a lot of comments regarding that—whether on here or other social media platforms—and that total seems like something Desi would want to do. Everything down to the way she puffs out her sweatpants screams “I WANT A KYLIE JENNER BODY!”.

Also, I do wish Katy would size down on her breast and just appreciate that she actually does have a fire Sporty body. The size of her breast right now make her look extremely broad and square. Smaller breast would help to not cut off her already short torso.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

StraightFacts wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:43 pm
If I had to wager on what procedure I’d bet on butt enhancement. I feel like in recent weeks she’s posted pics and videos that have generated a lot of comments regarding that—whether on here or other social media platforms—and that total seems like something Desi would want to do. Everything down to the way she puffs out her sweatpants screams “I WANT A KYLIE JENNER BODY!”.

Also, I do wish Katy would size down on her breast and just appreciate that she actually does have a fire Sporty body. The size of her breast right now make her look extremely broad and square. Smaller breast would help to not cut off her already short torso.
You mean “ I WANT TO BE KYLIE” 😂

I think her butt too, I’ve never had surgery but I feel like if it was something on her face it could still be bruised after a week. Question though, do you need to have extra fat to have your butt done? Because she doesn’t have any.

me me me
Learner
Learner

Post by me me me »

Did anyone else happen to catch those IG stories Jon was posting the other day with Steven? They were at some office/filming space he and Katy have apparently rented or something. I was only half paying attention and then didn't keep up with him the next day or so.

What's going on with that? I'm intrigued

They have a several room house that's already set up for filming. It's only the 2 of them and the dogs, so I'm not understanding why they suddenly need so much more space. Yes, they're supposedly going to start podcasting, but that doesn't require 100's more square feet.

missmintyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by missmintyfresh »

Bop87 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:01 pm
StraightFacts wrote:

I think her butt too, I’ve never had surgery but I feel like if it was something on her face it could still be bruised after a week. Question though, do you need to have extra fat to have your butt done? Because she doesn’t have any.
Only if it's a Brazilian butt lift/fat transfer. She could be getting butt implants (which plenty of people still do, I think).

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

Bop87 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:01 pm
StraightFacts wrote:

You don’t need a whole lot of fat the doctors can find it anywhere on your body even the skinniest person has fat on them that can be used size=150][/size]

gossipgirl13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgirl13 »

Well, looks like she's back from her "break" - the only positive that I can think of is that she no longer has her horrible extensions in, although I'm sure she will put them back in soon. She looks 100x better without them.

gretchentech
Talker
Talker

Post by gretchentech »

I'm going to start this off by saying I do not think she looks pregnant, she looks great. but based on john and katy getting their new office/filming/storage space, i think she is pregnant. I think they wanted to keep their house but gain more space for an extra family member. calling it now. (she hasnt been insta-storying much lately either.....)

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

gretchentech wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:25 pm
I'm going to start this off by saying I do not think she looks pregnant, she looks great. but based on john and katy getting their new office/filming/storage space, i think she is pregnant. I think they wanted to keep their house but gain more space for an extra family member. calling it now. (she hasnt been insta-storying much lately either.....)
I don’t think so, Jon explained that they are starting a business. I wouldn’t want a team of people in my house daily, and as someone who works from home it’s easy to be distracted by things that need to get done around you. Katy has never even said she wants kids, Jon said he would like them but in the future. IF they decide to have them I’m sure they will wait a few years until things slow down, not when they are starting a business and at the height of their YouTube careers

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

gossipgirl13 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:54 am
Well, looks like she's back from her "break" - the only positive that I can think of is that she no longer has her horrible extensions in, although I'm sure she will put them back in soon. She looks 100x better without them.
SHe's already at her hairstylist :D

ShurtShan
Talker
Talker

Post by ShurtShan »

Love how this is the first and most upvoted comment on her newest gift wrapping video - painfully accurate and reaffirming our statements about how she does virtually nothing and that she likes it that way.

ShurtShan
Talker
Talker

Post by ShurtShan »

Sorry for the double post, but can we also talk about how sad it is that she has this beautiful house and all this money as a grown up and can't even decorate her own christmas tree? One of my favorite things about the holidays now is that I get to pick out my decor and decorate my house, and she has her mom doing it? WTF - why!

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

ShurtShan wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:29 am
Sorry for the double post, but can we also talk about how sad it is that she has this beautiful house and all this money as a grown up and can't even decorate her own christmas tree? One of my favorite things about the holidays now is that I get to pick out my decor and decorate my house, and she has her mom doing it? WTF - why!
I’m with you, I was happy when we bought our house because it meant I could finally decorate how I wanted. Desi wants a certain esthetic and probably lacks the vision and know how to execute it. The way her mom treats her leads me to believe she has been spoiled and treated this way her entire life. Also, as someone the same age is her, I find it embarrassing that as a grown ass woman you can’t take care of yourself, and yet she seems to think it’s cute.

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

HOLY SHIT she looks awful *bleh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

lurker12301
Debater
Debater

Post by lurker12301 »

Bones_G2 wrote:Image

HOLY SHIT she looks awful *bleh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Youre right she does look scary. She looks like some kind of reptile or ostrich.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Sointothis
Learner
Learner

Post by Sointothis »

Made my fiance guess if this was a man or a woman and he said man twice.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Sointothis wrote:Made my fiance guess if this was a man or a woman and he said man twice.
Hahaha! I just asked my husband the same and he said "It's a man, that person has manish features".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Desi Perkins”