Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Wannabe Princess & the Bleached Step Stool

Post by me me me »

ShurtShan wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:51 am
jajaja wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 am

And Katy before she dyed her hair platinum was so stunning and now I just gotta shake my head and wait for her to see the light. The natural mid length brown had her in her own league. Untouchable even.
THIS! It definitely made her stand out from the rest of the beauty YT community IMO.. And it's not like it was a boring mousey brown, it had a lot of movement and dimension to it, I was so disappointed when she went back to the platinum.. :(
The good news is Katy is supposedly losing the platinum soon. When she got her most recent root touch up (was that last weekend? weekend before? can't remember), she said it would be her last because she and her hairstylist have been noticing damage and agree it's time to stop. She didn't specifically say she'd be going back to brown, though. We'll see in a couple of months, I guess.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I think Desi looks up to/tries to be the Kardashians/Jenners when it comes to their careers and lifestyles. But physically, she's always trying to be JLo and Beyonce (just like Kim, I agree). It drives me nuts when she does her "omg someone thinks I'm JLo!" act. You can always see how thrilled for herself she is, when really, she looks like maybe the drag version.

Katy will probably stay blonde. It seems like the brown was done out of pure necessity bc of how damaged it was. She had those tacky blonde highlights back when she first got on YouTube, so it's probably her preference. I've personally never been into her looks, she's just not that cute to me. But the brown definitely was her best look.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

me me me wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 am
ShurtShan wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:51 am
jajaja wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 am

And Katy before she dyed her hair platinum was so stunning and now I just gotta shake my head and wait for her to see the light. The natural mid length brown had her in her own league. Untouchable even.
THIS! It definitely made her stand out from the rest of the beauty YT community IMO.. And it's not like it was a boring mousey brown, it had a lot of movement and dimension to it, I was so disappointed when she went back to the platinum.. :(
The good news is Katy is supposedly losing the platinum soon. When she got her most recent root touch up (was that last weekend? weekend before? can't remember), she said it would be her last because she and her hairstylist have been noticing damage and agree it's time to stop. She didn't specifically say she'd be going back to brown, though. We'll see in a couple of months, I guess.
I think she said she was gonna end up embracing the roots and do balayage (sp?). I don't hate the platinum, but she did look so much better with darker hair.

gossipgirl13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgirl13 »

A bit off topic, but I am still so curious about what happened between Desi and her sister in law, Cindy. They don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore, and she’s never mentioned by Desi anymore either. I wonder if Cindy didn’t like how much Desi uses her brother while taking all the credit..

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

this is probably really petty but anyone else find it annoying that desi just carried a glass of wine around for half of her kitchen video

StarryEyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StarryEyed »

Wait.. didn’t Desi have an interior decorator help her decorate her place?!🤔 if so, why is she acting like she picked out everything?!

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

lool agree with the above post. She's so full of shit. Shutup Desmond, we know you hired an interior designer because you couldn't handle it, so stop pretending like you're into interior designing because you go to home goods with your mom. She just takes credit for everything that was never hers.

gossipgirl13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgirl13 »

That’s why I’m not excited about this “house tour” at all. Either her interior designer or her mom did everything. Desi thinks she’s so creative but can’t even pick out bar stools.

twit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by twit »

I feel like a house tour would have been better from katy, shes always posting about things she's doing with her house anyways. I bet it was probably something they discussed doing and desi went ahead and just did it first. Like how Joons said he'd do a break down of all his camera equipment and desi made steven make the video first.

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

Would love to see Katy’s home tour. I love the little bits and pieces she’s shown of her backyard transformation especially how she mentions mistakes and things that didn’t work out.

missmintyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by missmintyfresh »

The dog video that Jon posted was so cute and funny! Queue Desi and Steven doing it in 3...2...1...

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

StarryEyed wrote:Wait.. didn’t Desi have an interior decorator help her decorate her place?!Image if so, why is she acting like she picked out everything?!
Yeah super weird considering she didn’t do anything to her house. Bought it the way it is esp for $3.2 million

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

Desi’s house (and her fashion video) is so fucking boring. EVERYTHING is neutral, the house doesn’t even look lived in. There’s NO personality. What is with celebrities/YouTubers obsession with neutral tones? It’s incredibly boring and psychotic. It’ll be interesting to see the house transformation when they have children. Or maybe she will do the whole Kim Kardashian vibe where your house still looks like a museum 🤔

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

missmintyfresh wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:56 am
The dog video that Jon posted was so cute and funny! Queue Desi and Steven doing it in 3...2...1...
I love how much they love their dogs but i'm so distracted by katy's face. it looks so puffy and plastic and her eyes look squinty because of it. and that hair color is so so bad. she used to be so pretty

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I think Katy is naturally pretty, but she just can't stop, she wants many things redone, I don't understand her

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

pepesylvia wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:01 am
missmintyfresh wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:56 am
I love how much they love their dogs but i'm so distracted by katy's face. it looks so puffy and plastic and her eyes look squinty because of it. and that hair color is so so bad. she used to be so pretty
I thought Katy was so pretty when they lived in their apartment and she still worked at target. She also did incredible eye looks. I still love her personality but her current look is a mess! The hair, the tones she insist on wearing...none of it works for her.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

The irony in this photo is that Patrick Star is in it yet Desi is the one that looks like a man in drag!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

twit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by twit »

jliz10925 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 am
The irony in this photo is that Patrick Star is in it yet Desi is the one that looks like a man in drag!Image

Patrick Star aside, she’s literally sitting next to two men and looks the most manly!!!!

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Desi definitely has a housekeeper, and a pool person, and yard people, she's paying for all sorts of help but then makes it look like she's the one up-keeping her house and her garden, when she clearly doesn't do any of that shit.

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

twit wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:55 am
jliz10925 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 am
The irony in this photo is that Patrick Star is in it yet Desi is the one that looks like a man in drag!

Patrick Star aside, she’s literally sitting next to two men and looks the most manly!!!!
she's sitting next to one man, patrick. nikita is a woman. a trans woman yes, but not a man.

Return to “Desi Perkins”