Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

Post by baconandeggs »

still curious about her down payment lol, would be really impressed if she had 30% of the house value saved up

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

I LOVE the name hahaha thank you for creating a new thread and merging the two. :respekt:

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Feel so honored you picked my suggestion lol. Yay!

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

HolyPoly wrote:Feel so honored you picked my suggestion lol. Yay!
Youre welcome! I remember a lot of people thanked you for it. I like it a lot too

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

following for sure :D

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Omg this name lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Yas lol.

Desi's snaps are straight up uuuuugly like not even "haha look at me I'm so glam usually! but right now I'm a troll" Nah, that is your true form and it ain't cute. If I had the shit that she did I would always make somewhat of an effort. Lazy af cause she has her house, her moneys, and a man baby locked down.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

elleira wrote:Yas lol.

Desi's snaps are straight up uuuuugly like not even "haha look at me I'm so glam usually! but right now I'm a troll" Nah, that is your true form and it ain't cute. If I had the shit that she did I would always make somewhat of an effort. Lazy af cause she has her house, her moneys, and a man baby locked down.
Every day its just the same set of snaps... "here's my messy hair in the morning soooo funny and cute!".. 6 hours later, a pic of her with make up on while they leave the house.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

It was such a good decision to unfollow her (Desmond) on all platforms. Even hate-watching got boring. I still follow Katy as I'm one of those persons who can still tolerate her. Wish they both just stopped being so damn lazy!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl: love the title

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Another Quay style colab for Desi?! I guess since High Key and the other styles were so successful they’re going to be using her “forever”.

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 »

skinnylatte wrote:Another Quay style colab for Desi?! I guess since High Key and the other styles were so successful they’re going to be using her “forever”.
Okay maybe I’m going crazy, but her new collab sunglasses look IDENTICLE to a pair of sunglasses they collabed with Shay Mitchell (from Pretty Little Liars) a couple of years ago. Like I saw them and did a double take because they’re literally the exact same fucking sunglasses. I have the Shay Mitchell ones and I took them out of my drawer just to make sure, and sure enough they look exactly the same.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

That catwalk vlog....she and Steven really think they're hot shit.

Post by Guest »

Rachelann8 wrote:
skinnylatte wrote:Another Quay style colab for Desi?! I guess since High Key and the other styles were so successful they’re going to be using her “forever”.
Okay maybe I’m going crazy, but her new collab sunglasses look IDENTICLE to a pair of sunglasses they collabed with Shay Mitchell (from Pretty Little Liars) a couple of years ago. Like I saw them and did a double take because they’re literally the exact same fucking sunglasses. I have the Shay Mitchell ones and I took them out of my drawer just to make sure, and sure enough they look exactly the same.
I thought so too! But Quay kind of does that with their styles, they recycle them. They have like 2 or 3 different aviators that look similar to Desmond’s High Key ones.

Post by Guest »

Desi posted somewhere that she wasn’t gonna do a house tour because people would “ look up her address & stuff” ....like oh ok, didn’t realize you bought a 3.5 million dollar house expecting to live a modest life. Like your job is to make your life look nice on social media, and you don’t even want to do that.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Schweetie_27 wrote:Desi posted somewhere that she wasn’t gonna do a house tour because people would “ look up her address & stuff” ....like oh ok, didn’t realize you bought a 3.5 million dollar house expecting to live a modest life. Like your job is to make your life look nice on social media, and you don’t even want to do that.
Because she’s Jaclyn Hill level lazy! She literally just sits and puts make up on, Steven does literally every other aspect of her filming and video making! I know other gurus have their husbands help with their filming, but I have at least seen them edit their videos. Desi thinks she’s a celebrity and wants to sit on her ass and do nothing but still have everyone admire her and tell her how great she is :roll: I mean she even had people do her hair, make up and style her for the last event she went too. YOUR A BEAUTY GURU, ITS LITERALLY YOUR JOB TO DO YOUR MAKEUP

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Bop87 wrote:
Schweetie_27 wrote:Desi posted somewhere that she wasn’t gonna do a house tour because people would “ look up her address & stuff” ....like oh ok, didn’t realize you bought a 3.5 million dollar house expecting to live a modest life. Like your job is to make your life look nice on social media, and you don’t even want to do that.
Because she’s Jaclyn Hill level lazy! She literally just sits and puts make up on, Steven does literally every other aspect of her filming and video making! I know other gurus have their husbands help with their filming, but I have at least seen them edit their videos. Desi thinks she’s a celebrity and wants to sit on her ass and do nothing but still have everyone admire her and tell her how great she is :roll: I mean she even had people do her hair, make up and style her for the last event she went too. YOUR A BEAUTY GURU, ITS LITERALLY YOUR JOB TO DO YOUR MAKEUP
How many gurus out there film and edit everything themselves and still push out 1-2 videos a week? Desi has nothing to do but play with makeup while her team films it & edits it. She could easily put out 5 videos a week, even 3! :roll:

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Bop87 wrote:
So true! I remember when I first took notice of Desi (it was her Halloween drippy ice cream look Halloween 2016 maybe?) and I thought wow that's cool... til I saw how the day went. It was Steven's idea, Steven's lighting/filming/editing etc. I was like damn she really is just a face or empty vessel to push product... and a manly one at that lol.

Call me a Katy ass licker but her Kiehl's Vietnam vlog was cute and creative. And her and Jon seemed to have a really good time, more relaxed than usual (although the Flavortown thing got hella lame by the end of it). Didn't have Desmond there to try to upstage and belittle everything they did or said is probably a big factor in that.
Last edited by elleira on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Something like Hot New Shit shouldn't take so much time to film. It's basically a PR haul with swatches. Not even a proper review most of the time. Not even a follow up... People do those things as fillers when they upload 5 times a week.

Return to “Desi Perkins”