Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

GoldenGirl83
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

Post by GoldenGirl83 »

I really hate and it makes me cringe every single time Katy says "these ones". I don't know why...I just don't like it.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

New to the Desi/Katy forum. Is this for both? I didn’t see one for Katy, but I can’t remember her old name ... Lux/Luxy beauty? Lol for the life of me I can’t think of it.

lurker12301
Debater
Debater

Post by lurker12301 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:New to the Desi/Katy forum. Is this for both? I didn’t see one for Katy, but I can’t remember her old name ... Lux/Luxy beauty? Lol for the life of me I can’t think of it.
Yup since they were trying to form into one person the forums got combined. Katy used to be lustrelux.

I also loved her look she wore for that event. It was flattering since she has more of a square body shape. I wish she would dress more for her shape. The hair is starting to grow on me. I kinda want her to add a funky color to it. Maybe underneath or halfway up.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

Why does Desi thinks its cool to act like she's never got her shit together? She whines about how much she has to pack and then tries to be funny and relatable "i was packing until the last moment."
She's honestly insufferable. Your mom was there. You don't do anything the whole day, your mom cooks for you, steven does your videos, you have a stylist, a hair and makeup person, you copy all your "creative" ideas from people and you can't find time to pack?

pls bish, grow the fuck up and act your age.

Also honestly why is her fashion sense so atrocious. She uses makeupby ariel who makes Kylie look flawless, yet Desi always looks like a trans-male.
She uses Kardashian stylists, yet picks the most trashy looks. lmao imagine spending top dollar to go out looking like her

Sointothis
Learner
Learner

Post by Sointothis »

Why is Steven trying to smolder into the camero for desis stories?? GOD hes so desperate for attention. And Desi’s lips with that nude lipstick. Looks like she went ham with the fillers.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

thebookworm_1 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm
Why does Desi thinks its cool to act like she's never got her shit together? She whines about how much she has to pack and then tries to be funny and relatable "i was packing until the last moment."
She's honestly insufferable. Your mom was there. You don't do anything the whole day, your mom cooks for you, steven does your videos, you have a stylist, a hair and makeup person, you copy all your "creative" ideas from people and you can't find time to pack?

pls bish, grow the fuck up and act your age.

Also honestly why is her fashion sense so atrocious. She uses makeupby ariel who makes Kylie look flawless, yet Desi always looks like a trans-male.
She uses Kardashian stylists, yet picks the most trashy looks. lmao imagine spending top dollar to go out looking like her
I hate when grown women act like it’s cute to not know how to do anything for themselves! She always complains about packing but yet has a stylist pick everything out for her...YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO PUT IT IN A BAG. She has said in the past when Katy travels with them she just uses her stuff. She acts like she’s some Boss Bitch, and for Women’s Empowerment but she had someone come over to straighten her hair. You want to be a role model for young girls? Maybe teach them that being an independent woman is something to aspire to. Don’t get me wrong, partners should each do their fair share to make the household run but as an adult, man or woman, you should possess the skills to be able to function on your own.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Yeah like she had to drive over to Katy’s house because she ran out of coffee.

Doesn’t she house 3 other people? Can’t go to the grocery store to get basics for your 2 million dollar mansion? Weird as fuck but ok.

Her new IG post doesn’t even look like her. I always wanted her to get famous bc I loved her so much but now I understand when people say fame changes people for the worst.

She is THE WORST

StarryEyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StarryEyed »

I used to love Desi and Katy. But now desi just loves herself. You can so tell that she thinks she is hot stuff and that she’s the greatest thing to happen. So full of herself but yet still pretends like she is humble.
Katy is just clueless. Her fashion is ugly and so is her makeup tutorials. I’m always so disappointed when I watch her videos.
Neither one cares about their YouTube channels anymore and hardly puts up a video. Katy said she was going to post every weds and sat and do a makeup story on ig on Mondays but that hasn’t happened. Katy didn’t even put up a video for a week last week! And when she did it wasn’t even a makeup video
Also stop with the damn sponsored videos!
(Ps am I the only one that thinks Katy is really mean to Jon?!)

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Not sure if this has recently been discussed but have you guys seen that J-Lo got a Quay sunglasses collab? Y’all were right, there’s no way she was consistently wearing Desi’s collab just because she loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 am
Not sure if this has recently been discussed but have you guys seen that J-Lo got a Quay sunglasses collab? Y’all were right, there’s no way she was consistently wearing Desi’s collab just because she loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuck... more morphe shit... the sunglasses suck! you can get better at a damn 7-11
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kburr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kburr »

I know Cindy Romero (@cindygromero) is her brothers girlfriend and was Desi’s assistant but they’ve both unfollowed eachorher. They were living with her... wonder what happened? 🤔

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Oh look Desis brother (and probably his wife) are on another sponsored trip with Desi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kburr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kburr »

Bop87 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:06 pm
Oh look Desis brother (and probably his wife) are on another sponsored trip with Desi

Desi and her brother’s wife both unfollowed eachother. She was listed as “Desi Perkins’ Executive Assistant” on her LinkedIn page. 🤔

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

kburr wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:59 pm
Bop87 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:06 pm

Desi and her brother’s wife both unfollowed eachother. She was listed as “Desi Perkins’ Executive Assistant” on her LinkedIn page. 🤔
Hmmm... well Karen tagged Cindy on her IG so I just assumed she was also there.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

I laugh so hard whenever I see these photos and stories from this trip. They are all such try hards it's ridiculous. I can't believe a grown up person can act like that. Not just Desmond, they are all the same.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Katy's roots are already showing again. I hope she realizes sooner rather than later that the platinum does not work for her (again).

Kiwii00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kiwii00 »

Is Desi trying to be Kylie Jenner? She hires her stylist, hires Ariel to do her makeup and now Kylie posted she got her nails done by some new person (ive noticed the Kardashians all go to the same nail shop, but this time she tagged someone different) this was 2 days ago and today I saw Desi tagged the same nail artist in her stories. As far back as I can remember she always has that nude color “put it in reverse” by OPI (she said it so many times i remember it) but she always claims she use to do something “all the time” after she copies someone else.

aegeandelight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aegeandelight »

Its 2019 and I still wonder what caused the divorce between Desi and Chrisspy.
Also Chrisspy did not join Desi’s b’day Party even though she lives close to Desi.
Never ever saw on story’s that Desi or Chrisspy visited each other in their new Houses.
Also Chrisspy unfollowed Katy, but Katy is still following her on IG.
Something musst have happened between those ex Ipsy dolls.
I know since the last 3–4 years they are not Close anymore (Desi and Chrisspy) but they catched up on events or so.
But now it’s seems to be completely over.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

Kiwii00 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:53 am
Is Desi trying to be Kylie Jenner? She hires her stylist, hires Ariel to do her makeup and now Kylie posted she got her nails done by some new person (ive noticed the Kardashians all go to the same nail shop, but this time she tagged someone different) this was 2 days ago and today I saw Desi tagged the same nail artist in her stories. As far back as I can remember she always has that nude color “put it in reverse” by OPI (she said it so many times i remember it) but she always claims she use to do something “all the time” after she copies someone else.

YES OMG
I always say this. It's so pathetic honestly. Imagine being 32 and copying a 21 year old. She even tries to buy "trendy" instagram clothing, like tiger mist and Gia the label. But her fashion sense is atrocious so she never looks good.

That new pony tail hairstyle makes her looks bald even with all those extensions. She looks like an evil hawk with her beady eyes and face pulled up and those horrendous over drawn lips.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Kiwii00 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:53 am
Put it in neutral*

And yeah that's creepy as hell that she's literally trying to SWF Kylie so hard

Return to “Desi Perkins”