Desi Perkins

messy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins

Post by messy »

That silver look was a f*cking MESS!!! Tragic! The liner was sloppy and the glitter was not her color.

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Desi admitted on her periscope that Katy and her didn't like eachother at first because they were "too much alike" or something to that extent.

I wonder if this relates at all to the story Desi told about someone trying to keep her and Chrisspy from being friends, if I am remembering correctly. And why it doesn't seem like Chrisspy and Katy like eachother. I think they (Desi and Chrisspy) had both said that they cut that person out though so I'm not really sure!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Desi Perkins

Post by jeangenie »

^i dont think it was any of them, desi wouldnt have mentioned it in hindsight, katy also doesnt strike me as someone to shit-talk, she seems pretty easy going. though i also noticed a weird dynamic between her & chrisspy, desi calls them both her best friends but they (katy & chrisspy) dont seem that close, the tree also never hang out together besides at work events as far as i noticed.

they indeed are very similar. i thought they were sisters at first! though i think that desi borrows more of katys personality/humor. how was desi before?!

is desis periscope viewable online still? can you post the link?

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Yeah Katy doesn't strike me as someone who would do that either, but it's weird that the three of them don't spend time together outside of work, like you said.

I started following the ipsy girls before Katy and Desi were really close and when Desi spent a lot more time with Chrisspy. I honestly can't really remember what she would snapchat though. I think it was mostly just her at the ipsy studio and messing around. She seemed to have a lot of fun with Chrisspy and the were funny. Desi seems to feed off other people's energy/personality, and even though Chrisspy is super chill (or boring lol) they were entertaining and Chrisspy seemed to have as much energy as Desi. Desi must have snapchatted much less though because I never used to think she was boring. Now she just snapchats because I think people expect her to have really long stories even if she's not doing anything.

Desi's periscope isn't up anymore, sorry! I don't think she kept it up very long after she finished

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

why is her head always tilted to that side and/or only showing that half of her face in ALL of her snapchats everyday? Is she physically unable to hold her phone straight and show her entire face?
Be careful to not get a stiff neck, Desi!
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

Post by Guest »

dear lord that nose highlight :(

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

pink-panther wrote:Image

why is her head always tilted to that side and/or only showing that half of her face in ALL of her snapchats everyday? Is she physically unable to hold her phone straight and show her entire face?
Be careful to not get a stiff neck, Desi!
She is so insecure! She always tries to hide that one eye. She used to only really do it when she didn't have makeup on, but I've been noticing her doing it all the time too. I think she might read here, because she's gotten way worse about it since we started talking about her eye wonkiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

I think she reads here because she addressed all the weirdness between her and Katy. And she seems to be hiding her wonky eye as well as not snapping quite so much. She's much more subdued on snapchat lately. I think we've made her more self conscious about the way she's coming across. She was rivaling Jaclyn with her snapchat mania for a good minute.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

She looks like fucking Rudolph with that nose highlight , it just brings more attention to her massive crater of nostrils

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Desi Perkins

Post by queenvader »

WhackyJackie wrote:She looks like fucking Rudolph with that nose highlight , it just brings more attention to her massive crater of nostrils
Rudolph popped into my head also! 'Tis the season for Rudolph nose highlights

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Typical Desi. You wouldn't be the "Desi's" because you're trying to be like Katy. :roll:
Last edited by peachesnoranges on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

fabiana
Learner
Learner

Post by fabiana »

I think she shows that side of her face because it looks more like JLo, and the other side looks nothing like her

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

peachesnoranges wrote:Typical Desi. You wouldn't be the "Desi's" because you're trying to be like Katy. :roll:
I bet she was stewing away in the mushroom shirt katy got her , with her hair tied up and harper beside her feeling sorry for herself when she wrote that. I love the "don't be selfish" tweet under it haha TEAM KATY :rofl:

DontHaveTimeToFilm
Debater
Debater

Post by DontHaveTimeToFilm »

She hasn't been snapping much lately. Maybe she's finally realizing how boring she is. Or she's reading here.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

peachesnoranges wrote:Typical Desi. You wouldn't be the "Desi's" because you're trying to be like Katy. :roll:
Why does everything have to be about her?? Even if she's just kidding she always has to drag the attention to herself.
And I honestly think Katy is so much prettier than her. With makeup they're both stunning, but without makeup I think Katy looks better than Desi, especially 'cause Katy looks at least 7 years younger than her-

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Katy is like Cinderella , and Desi has enough ego to split into 2 Ugly Step Sisters. :rofl:

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Weird she's participating in scamcember. I didn't know she watched Judas and Banus (itsjudyslife), the #1 scammers of youtube.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I notice I always snap only half of my face because front on I don't look that fab haha #vainlife :tu:

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

HolyPoly wrote:Weird she's participating in scamcember. I didn't know she watched Judas and Banus (itsjudyslife), the #1 scammers of youtube.
what is it?!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Now she snaps the front of her face (:

With huge dark sunglasses :P

Return to “Desi Perkins”