Desi Perkins

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Desi Perkins

Post by tryburch »

where is she saying the thumbs down on? I unfollowed her everywhere. Exactly I will do it now cause you say it who does that and not everyone will like you. Thicken your skin up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pink-panther »

mshighfemme wrote:where is she saying the thumbs down on? I unfollowed her everywhere. Exactly I will do it now cause you say it who does that and not everyone will like you. Thicken your skin up

on snapchat :roll:

I've never seen other youtubers complain about such a small amount of dislikes. It's not like she's getting more or the same amount of dislikes as she gets of likes. She's delusional if she thinks her "art" is above any type of criticism.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

this is by no means a "wet-effect" its just glittery

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

bambiii01 wrote:this is by no means a "wet-effect" its just glittery
when is an eye look ever wet anyway? It's either glitter or pigments used , and it never looks wet , I wish these beauty gurus would stop with using exaggerated words to make their looks look more " unique" its run of the mill , its recycled looks that they just put a different name on.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

WhackyJackie wrote:
when is an eye look ever wet anyway? It's either glitter or pigments used , and it never looks wet , I wish these beauty gurus would stop with using exaggerated words to make their looks look more " unique" its run of the mill , its recycled looks that they just put a different name on.
its actually a legit term. that look is mostly used for fashion/beauty photoshoots though, the mua uses gels or sometimes even glosses to archieve that wet-look. it's not something that could be worn out, so yeah that term is misplaced in such a tutorial.

this is a wet-look:

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

bambiii01 wrote:
WhackyJackie wrote:
its actually a legit term. that look is mostly used for fashion/beauty photoshoots though, the mua uses gels or sometimes even glosses to archieve that wet-look. it's not something that could be worn out, so yeah that term is misplaced in such a tutorial.

this is a wet-look:

This is most definitely not what most wet looks look like on youtube anyways.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

isnt it weird that desi saved katys number on her phone as "lustrelux" instead of katy?! you can see it in the bloopers of her new video.

TellinItLikeItIs
Informer
Informer

Post by TellinItLikeItIs »

What made Desi think that putting glitter on your eyes is a wet look? She's supposed to be a beauty guru so it's hard for me to believe she doesn't know what an actual wet lid looks like. Looks like she's just desperate to be "creative".

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

TellinItLikeItIs wrote:What made Desi think that putting glitter on your eyes is a wet look? She's supposed to be a beauty guru so it's hard for me to believe she doesn't know what an actual wet lid looks like. Looks like she's just desperate to be "creative".
Honestly, I think she has the worst makeup skills between all those famous beauty gurus, there are people with less subscribers that know more about makeup than she does. She doesn't even know how to work with her face properly. I was looking through some pictures from their meetup today and Desi looks like she could be Katy's mom. Her makeup is always intensifying her bad features instead of the good ones. And whoever called her a "beige person" a few pages back was spot on, that's how she always looks, plain and beige.
Last edited by pink-panther on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

i cant believe ppl are getting autographs of steven! lmao!

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

bambiii01 wrote:i cant believe ppl are getting autographs of steven! lmao!
Lmao....pathetic. Does he do anything for a living other than being a bum wannabe reality star with his bum wannabe reality star wife? :rofl:

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

yeah that snapchat story of someone take over Katy and Desi's phone to record 'fans' queuing... kylie jenner always does that when shes on a meetup. what a wanna be she just wants to show off how many people willing to que just to meet desi.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

why is Steven even there. He is as bad as Tati's James. These men need to be at work or at home watching the damn football game hanging out with their boys why are they always with their women at a make up event. i'm just noticing the husbands /boyfriends/ 6 yr+ fiancé they are always around because of their codependent woman. it's like you can't go anywhere without your man around

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

mshighfemme wrote:why is Steven even there. He is as bad as Tati's James. These men need to be at work or at home watching the damn football game hanging out with their boys why are they always with their women at a make up event. i'm just noticing the husbands /boyfriends/ 6 yr+ fiancé they are always around because of their codependent woman. it's like you can't go anywhere without your man around

Agreed. "What do you do for a living?" "I follow my wife around at her job." :rofl: The men are so pathetic, almost as pathetic as their significant others. I guess they're all meant for each other LMAO

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

It's pathetic, even when they just go to their stupid ipsy studio their husbands have to drive them because they're so attached and can't do anything for themselves. I can't wait for the day that the YouTube bubble pops and these people have to get real jobs.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

jtbi98 wrote:It's pathetic, even when they just go to their stupid ipsy studio their husbands have to drive them because they're so attached and can't do anything for themselves. I can't wait for the day that the YouTube bubble pops and these people have to get real jobs.
agreed! I actually have to laugh though , they buy themselves big Jeeps but they never drive them , they get their husbands to drive them everywhere. I actually couldn't get over the fact Katy said she hadn't driven her own car in two weeks.I love Katy , far more than Desi , but I think its ridiculous that she doesn't even drive her own jeep and that she would prefer to get her husband to drive her everywhere , same goes to Desi

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Oh about that. I'm not really here to defend Desi nor Katy but I'm like that too. I have had my driving licence for almost 4 years now, I have my own car but I only drive it when I have to, once a week at best, sometimes twice. I always prefer it if people drive me instead, my parents, my friends, etc. Yeah they're older than me and everything but I guess it's just the way we are. If their husbands are okay with that I don't see anything wrong...

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

What kind of man is Steven? He has no life of his own. He's like a blank paper without Desi. Boring.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

I couldn't stop staring at her lazy eye/small eye in this video... I wish she didn't say anything about it, it's all I'm ever going to pay attention to now

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

So her boyfriend never had a job ?

Return to “Desi Perkins”