Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Morefiller - Part 3

Post by SugarShack »

ytholol wrote:
emre wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:04 pm
she looks like a poorly made dollImage

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk
oh geeze. Her skin looks dull and thin, if that makes sense. If she would just chillax with the actives, her skin might get some youthfulness back.

And is she mid sentence with that face?? is she mid expression?? I don't remember her bottom lip being lopsided like that. But maybe it usually is, to lesser extent. Most people have a lopsidedness to their faces, not perfectly symmetrical, but adding fillers can just highlight that fact and make it worse.

I noticed it a lot worse recently when she was in her stories putting on makeup. It’s more noticeable when she can’t manipulate angles for her pictures. Her face looked absolutely wonky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

She looks kinda different on her stories where she has posted pics others took of her. The botox and whatever she's been doing to her face doesn't look natural or an improvement. A shame because I really think she was beautiful and didn't need anything.

propanelover
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by propanelover »

I just watched her latest tutorial with Smashbox and there's something very different about her jaw and chin. I know she got botox and fillers around her brow and forehead but there is something very strange about her jaw. It affects the way she moves her mouth when talking and I think her smile is different. Also, can't deal with her slight American accent. She's been in LA for 6 months?!

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

propanelover wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:27 am
I just watched her latest tutorial with Smashbox and there's something very different about her jaw and chin. I know she got botox and fillers around her brow and forehead but there is something very strange about her jaw. It affects the way she moves her mouth when talking and I think her smile is different. Also, can't deal with her slight American accent. She's been in LA for 6 months?!
i just watched it too and came straight here. there are also many comments under her video about it. ppl ask her what she has done and if she got botox and so on.
i notice her eyebrows are now way higher than before and the skin of her eyelids is now compeltely taut, she barely can close her eyes because he has lifted her brows so much. and overall her face shape seems to have shaped. it got slimmer for some reason??? i cant figure out what excatly she has done besides the brow lift but smth is really different and ppl noticing it.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

she actually looks older now, like a well preserved 40 year old

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

propanelover wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:27 am
she has been doing jaw injections for at least 2 years already, as far as I remember. to make the face look slimmer.
in the latest video her face is super tight, makes me uncomfortable. like it's gonna burst any moment.
her eyes doesn't move, her forehead doesn't move at all, her lower face part is weird, unnatural.

aquacat
Learner
Learner

Post by aquacat »

Loooong time follower of hers (I’m talking since 2012) and just unfollowed recently. She seriously lost her charm. Like you’ve all said already - vapid lifestyle, unhealthy view on beauty and ageing. Can’t relate any more.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

Her forehead's jutted out and looks overfilled, and I have to agree that her new eyebrows make her look evil. I've noticed she jumps on beauty trends even though they don't look good on her - dark eyebrows, nose contouring, etc.

monkeybshdj
Talker
Talker

Post by monkeybshdj »

8gurugossiper8 wrote:Her forehead's jutted out and looks overfilled, and I have to agree that her new eyebrows make her look evil. I've noticed she jumps on beauty trends even though they don't look good on her - dark eyebrows, nose contouring, etc.
Did she get a nose job? Or just a bad ss?

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I rarely watched her, but clicked on her Smashbox video and jumped here because she looks so weird now. The Botoxed brows are a disaster, and I truly do not understand jaw fillers. Maybe if you're born with a super weak bone structure, but on someone like Chloe, it's just giving a weird, masculine look and is fucking up the way her face moves when she talks. Ooof. People who try to preserve themselves too early in life just end up wasting their youth looking crazy.

Minirolada
Talker
Talker

Post by Minirolada »

Gosh...young women these days are so STUPID. WHY would you need botox and fillers at just 25-30? You ARE young! Then they end up looking older than their age, which is irony. I am all for a little help here and there at about 33+ but those young women needs to CHILL and enjoy their prime. <3

(Instagram fakeness and filters, photoshop etc. is so damaging for women who obviously can't differ reality from Instagram.)

pavlova
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pavlova »

She’s got pretty bad Botox brows, where too much Botox in the middle makes the muscles overcompensate and contract more at the tail of the brows. I remember watching her videos when she first started and she looks like a different person now.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Is there a way to reverse the effect of botox? Because if there is, Chloe please GO GET IT NOW!

Her forehead will explode.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Can't reverse botox although a good injector could correct her weird brow thing. These influencers always go to these trash doctors that over-inject so they have frozen face. I didn't even start getting botox until i was 35.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I was wondering if maybe she had a miscarriage or something. she seems like she's going through a major depression spell.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

Good point, dunno about miscarriage but depression could be why her personality has dulled. There was a stark contrast between her two Ellis Faas videos. I hope the old Chloe will come back one day but she hasn't been making smart decisions. Moving away from family to a city full of fake h*'s is so wrong, can't imagine anywhere worse than LA for her mental state. She's always using Instagram, too. Extravagance is the last thing she needs; unplug and live in a city where looks aren't so important. Anyone making the decisions she's made would develop anxiety and depression but unfortunately her behavior is typical for small town girls - look at Heidi Montag for example. Somehow they always find their way to LA and overcompensate for their childhood. I doubt she will get better because her partner seems to value the same twisted lifestyle.

Minirolada
Talker
Talker

Post by Minirolada »

she is pushing 30, I think that she is at least 7 years too late to make it in LA where competition is so strong with endless wannabes, instagram models etc.
She should be happy that she is healthy, beautiful and successful and start a family with her husband, enough of that superficial and meaningless things... that is probably cause of her anxiety.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

I just noticed her video with Maybelline. Correct me if I am wrong, but I only saw her use their products (eyeshadow palettes) two times, one of them was gifted to her in some box challenge, so she didn't get it herself. I remember it because I used to really like watching her do makeup and I own these products so I wanted to copy the look. Maybe she used some of the products a couple of times, but I can't remember her for that because she almost never used drugstore makeup.

Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she loves lux makeup and skincare. even ever since the beginning of her channel.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following

Return to “Chloe Morello”