Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by mia94 »

Looooool at some people's islamaphobic and racist opinions about Muslims and Middle east. Some of them are so stupid that it would take too long to respond to them. I'm sure this thread is about naz though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pistachiyo »

Pistachiyo wrote:
wafae wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:Baba Kavari is clearly unhappy with Naz and her life. She doesn’t give a shit about her parents she justifies everything with “we are in America we grow up here”. Okay but that doesn’t mean that you can disrespect your parents and acting like a selfish bitch? Her parents actually embrace their culture and religion and they tried that with nazanin. Obviously they are going to be dissapointed with your decisions because they are wrong and bad. Making a video with baba only proves what she said a few months ago. Her parents give up on her because she’s a disaster. And I do really believe that Naz deserves Mel. They are both losers who are trying to act as if they were the next Kardashians and they are selfish shallow and negative. Also Naz posted on instastories a comment from someone saying that she doesn’t know how to play chess and she was like I know how to play chess I love it now. Bitch you probably now how to play chess but you don’t love it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Their culture and religion is from the dark ages, that's not an improvement either. She doesn't have to be an IG hoe, but following Islam is def not the solution. I grow up as a Muslim and it was the worst thing ever. The whole culture is so toxic and just simply terrible for a women.
Try not to bash an entire religion based on your personal upbringing with it. I strongly agree that most of the middle east is toxic and backwards. Some countries and their people royally misconstrue the principles of Islam to fit their own close minded, disgusting, and misogynistic ideologies. But Islam actually requires women to seek an education along with acquiring money that should never be tied to their partner or be taken away from them.
I just wanted to add that although most of the middle east is backwards as far as providing equal opportunities, it has improved A LOT and continues to progress. 95% of my family there go to school, have jobs, and go out and have fun just like us, and they are lower middle class and struggle to make ends meet. So like MagicK said it really depends on YOUR family.

gossipgal20
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgal20 »

wafae wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:Baba Kavari is clearly unhappy with Naz and her life. She doesn’t give a shit about her parents she justifies everything with “we are in America we grow up here”. Okay but that doesn’t mean that you can disrespect your parents and acting like a selfish bitch? Her parents actually embrace their culture and religion and they tried that with nazanin. Obviously they are going to be dissapointed with your decisions because they are wrong and bad. Making a video with baba only proves what she said a few months ago. Her parents give up on her because she’s a disaster. And I do really believe that Naz deserves Mel. They are both losers who are trying to act as if they were the next Kardashians and they are selfish shallow and negative. Also Naz posted on instastories a comment from someone saying that she doesn’t know how to play chess and she was like I know how to play chess I love it now. Bitch you probably now how to play chess but you don’t love it

Their culture and religion is from the dark ages, that's not an improvement either. She doesn't have to be an IG hoe, but following Islam is def not the solution. I grow up as a Muslim and it was the worst thing ever. The whole culture is so toxic and just simply terrible for a women.
You obviously didn't grow up Muslim because ISLAM is a peaceful religion. Im sorry you were brought up wrong but for you to put down a whole religion is just ignorant. I'm Muslim who had a great upbringing and was treated equally towards my brothers. Currently, I'm in university and will be also getting my masters in a couple years. It's just sad that you're slandering a whole religion and more specifically women who practice Islam. open a book and read the true practices before you make a large statement like that sis.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

She's always so ignorant about her own culture. Yes there are many strides that need to be made in women's rights in the ME especially in regards to family law, but don't sit there and say the "Middle East" is mostly oppressive to women. Where sweetie? Which ME doesn't allow women to be educated? Not Lebanon, not Syria before the war, not Jordan, not the UAE, barely even Iran where women are in STEM at every turn. Either speak on it in an educated manner or don't talk about it at all because she paints a bad image of the entire ME over and over and I'm so tired of it.
38d6e55c7bb94d8e801d0003e34968b9.jpg
Tehran University of Medical Sciences Class of 2017
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 6sideting on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

wafae wrote: Their culture and religion is from the dark ages, that's not an improvement either. She doesn't have to be an IG hoe, but following Islam is def not the solution. I grow up as a Muslim and it was the worst thing ever. The whole culture is so toxic and just simply terrible for a women.
Either stick to the topic of the Kavaris and their content or leave but no one wants to hear your Islamophobia

cherry_chanelxo
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_chanelxo »

Guys let’s get back to trashing naz instead of discussing conflicting views on religion. This problem in the discussion has come up multiple times now and needs to stay out of this

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

At this rate... I'm like anticipating Naz to get her nose done and keep fucking her shit up more. LOL

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

I don’t really mind Mel cause I mean he’s just doing what any guy would do when they meet a girl as stupid as naz lmao. I mean don’t be mad he’s taking advantage of her cause ANY guy would. She just wants to be loved and to have a light skin boyfriend and he’s there taking the opportunity loool

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

imalurker wrote:Also, has anyone noticed how unintelligent she can be? Her comments about the Middle East are few, but they're either about how she's hairy or how the Middle East is "oppressive to women." This is true only to a certain extent. She mentioned education being one of those limited rights, however, she's actually a fucking dumbass, because there are several places in the Middle East where women freely pursue education. A lot of her Iranian followers have criticized her ignorance in the past. Naz is just so uneducated and shallow as fuck, it's almost offensive
Her existence itself is offensive :rofl:

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Niake wrote:I don’t really mind Mel cause I mean he’s just doing what any guy would do when they meet a girl as stupid as naz lmao. I mean don’t be mad he’s taking advantage of her cause ANY guy would. She just wants to be loved and to have a light skin boyfriend and he’s there taking the opportunity loool

Yeah I think most of our issues with mel on this thread is that he thinks he's the fucking shit when he AIN'T shit, know what I mean? Lmfao ffs he said he considered celebrities his 'peers' like excuse me who tf are you. You'd be nothing without your dumb ass girlfriend that deserves to be taken advantage of, she's that idiotic. I think that's why we talk shit on him, cos he acts like he's doing 'big things' when he's doing $20 shoutouts and editing videos for nobodies, if he even still does any of that.

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

Naz next surgery will be a Brazilian butt lift and pinning her ears down lol watch!

Niake
Talker
Talker

Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by Niake »

Daddiangle wrote:Naz next surgery will be a Brazilian butt lift and pinning her ears down lol watch!
except she won’t tell us about them, she’ll say that her trainer helped her create a whole new ass LMFAO

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

in that video with her and baba, i felt like she was speaking over him a lot and sort of twisting his words. like she sort of distracted from what he was saying by making it about her, and it was annoying... like, let the man speak!

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

Or say since I’ve been working out I lost so much definition in my ass and I’m just going to plump it up just a little bit don’t worry guys it’s not going to be anything crazy I promise then I’ve been so insecure about my ears since I was in middle school do what makes you happy blah blah bullshit :rofl:

Niake wrote:
Daddiangle wrote:Naz next surgery will be a Brazilian butt lift and pinning her ears down lol watch!
except she won’t tell us about them, she’ll say that her trainer helped her create a whole new ass LMFAO

Post by Guest »

Naz is probably getting all these procedures done to be like Triana and have the " Perfect Selfies" like Triana did. :rofl:

ana-
Learner
Learner

Post by ana- »

Wendiii15 wrote:Naz is probably getting all these procedures done to be like Triana and have the " Perfect Selfies" like Triana did. :rofl:
I wouldn’t doubt it lol, that’s literally her only friend in LA

wafae
Debater
Debater

Post by wafae »

Pistachiyo wrote:
wafae wrote:

Try not to bash an entire religion based on your personal upbringing with it. I strongly agree that most of the middle east is toxic and backwards. Some countries and their people royally misconstrue the principles of Islam to fit their own close minded, disgusting, and misogynistic ideologies. But Islam actually requires women to seek an education along with acquiring money that should never be tied to their partner or be taken away from them.
That's my opinion which is based on actual knowledge of what Islam is. I speak fluent Arabic and I actually read the Quran/Hadith many times since childhood. It's a terrible Ideology and it treats women as nothing but objects for men to use. Naz is an idiot but she's def right when it comes to leaving that horrible religion behind her.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

wafae wrote:
Pistachiyo wrote:
wafae wrote:

That's my opinion which is based on actual knowledge of what Islam is. I speak fluent Arabic and I actually read the Quran/Hadith many times since childhood. It's a terrible Ideology and it treats women as nothing but objects for men to use. Naz is an idiot but she's def right when it comes to leaving that horrible religion behind her.
Your OPINION is in the very small minority so it's irrelevant anyway lol. More people than ever, particularly women in the west are reverting to Islam. And naz isn't even Muslim so why are you even bringing this up. This isn't a Islamaphobia thread so bye bye

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

Can you guys for the LAST TIME, please STOP bringing up religion in this thread? We’re here to talk shit about Naz. If you want to argue in the messages, do that.
And we need a Part 4 anyway, this thread is getting too long.

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

This thread is starting to resemble Facebook with all the arguments about religion clogging it up :/

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”