TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

link to image if you can't see it: http://i66.tinypic.com/153b4pk.png
Daaaaamn...Maral hearted all the other comments except Naz's and its IMPOSSIBLE that she didn't see it because its a TOP comment. Theres definitely some beef y'all. Lmaooooo. I'm living for it, because I'm sick and tired of Naz. I WANT there to be drama between her and Maral, and I'll be right behind Maral supporting her even tho she's a diva bc she's genuinely a good person that cares about her friends, and I won't have Big Bird Kavari and Soundcloud Rapper/DJ Mel or whatever his lame ass is, trash talk good people because their mediocre fame is getting to there heads. Mel shouldn't even be talking. WHATEVER.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

TotallySocialSpies wrote:Image
link to image if you can't see it: http://i66.tinypic.com/153b4pk.png
Daaaaamn...Maral hearted all the other comments except Naz's and its IMPOSSIBLE that she didn't see it because its a TOP comment. Theres definitely some beef y'all. Lmaooooo. I'm living for it, because I'm sick and tired of Naz. I WANT there to be drama between her and Maral, and I'll be right behind Maral supporting her even tho she's a diva bc she's genuinely a good person that cares about her friends, and I won't have Big Bird Kavari and Soundcloud Rapper/DJ Mel or whatever his lame ass is, trash talk good people because their mediocre fame is getting to there heads. Mel shouldn't even be talking. WHATEVER.
Lmfaooo :rofl: at the last part about Mel. He's already acting like a diva when he gets "hate comments" and he's only been on YouTube for 1-2 months. I honestly feel like Nazanin is the man in their relationship and Mel just obeys to Naz's commands and orders :rofl: :rofl:. He really needs to stfu about "stay prosper" and "blessed" and shit.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I think Maral realized how shitty Naz is as a friend. Good for her. I don't like Maral that much but I think she really cared about Naz. Jared helped Mel with some things too. It's so sad but it's what Naz deserves for treating them like shit in that last trip. I guess Maral is tired of trying to be a good friend to Naz. Also I think Yasmin is tired of Naz bc she's always with Mel and probably she feels like a third wheel bc Naz seems to be obsessed with Mel and clearly she isn't paying attention to anything else. Also they barely posts vlogs and Nazanin said she was focus on getting 1 million followers before summer and well... that didn't happen.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

From what Yas tweet yesterday, I think she may have a bf. unless I've gotten it completely wrong. If she has, good for her. About time someone made Yas priority. I've always felt like mama and baba kavari try harder with Naz cause she's such a brat. Can't wait for Yas to do her own thing

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

What's she done to her hairline lmaoooo it looks like she tried to wax he baby hairs and now they're growing back. This is what they were like before Image
Her hair line looks funny she should've just left it how it was naturally. Your natural hair line (like brows) is what's looks best on you usually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

lmaoo I noticed that too recently, but in the newest vlog when her mom is sitting next to her, they literally have the baby hair situation so i thought it was just genetic

nikish4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nikish4 »

I am pretty sure she does? Other than her tweet, her recent selfie was on my IG explore page & I saw the guy Naz was costars with on her YouTube show, Nate Wyatt, commented a rose emoji. I checked his acc and Yas posted some hearts under his pics & basically comments too. I feel like it may be him!
Pancakes0098 wrote:From what Yas tweet yesterday, I think she may have a bf. unless I've gotten it completely wrong. If she has, good for her. About time someone made Yas priority. I've always felt like mama and baba kavari try harder with Naz cause she's such a brat. Can't wait for Yas to do her own thing

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

After the way Naz acted on the LA trip, I don't blame her one bit for dropping Naz. And Maral annoys the hell out of me but I'm team Maral on that one if they did have a falling out. Naz is the type of girl who ditches everyone for her boyfriend. Atleast Maral seems to include everyone in whatever she's doing with Jared and she seems to be generous from what I can tell.

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

[tweet][/tweet]

What we say y'all?! Lolllllll.
Something to remember and last time I'm saying itttttt...you ALWAYS look best in your natural state! Embrace what you were born with because you WILL slay!

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

http://tinypic.com/m/jz8ytg/1
That banner tho...couldn't they have chosen any other picture? But of course they wanna look like bad b*tches so *shrug*

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

They literally dress like hoes

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

She looks so different now with whatever filler she got on her face.

AlexRem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AlexRem »

Maral followed 15 people on Instagram and Naz isn't one of them

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Madting69 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 458e45.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170914</span><span>/</span><span>eecced1baf2d54514a763c20ed458e45</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
What's she done to her hairline lmaoooo it looks like she tried to wax he baby hairs and now they're growing back. This is what they were like before [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 904aa7.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170914</span><span>/</span><span>e866e9d6719229aa4288d7c31d904aa7</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Her hair line looks funny she should've just left it how it was naturally. Your natural hair line (like brows) is what's looks best on you usually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the hell waxes their hairline? She just made it look like her hair was falling out or something. I'm thinking the look she was going for was that JLo full hairline but still, ain't nothing wrong with babyhairs, they show that you have fuller hair imo. I lost a lot of my hair at one point when i had a shitty dye job and i still struggle with growing my babyhairs. Looking at this seems like a freeking nightmare to me.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

So she’s not attending college right? Bc she’s still at her house and she haven’t mention anything about it

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

LaurieShelby wrote:So she’s not attending college right? Bc she’s still at her house and she haven’t mention anything about it
Honestly what a sad life! No college, films a video once a month. Tf does this girl do!

NYCGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NYCGirl »

Yasmin and Jonida don't follow each other on Instagram anymore. Im actually pretty sad because I liked Jonida and I was secretly hoping she would appear in a vlog :/

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

Mel took Naz to see the Weeknd and in his snap story she didn't know any of the songs. Idk why he wasted a ticket on her

Signed,
An angry XO fan

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I honestly cannot wait until this stupid "Baddie Trend Ig baddie"thing is over and dealt with. Today's beauty standards are fucked up with girls like Kylie Jenner and Naz Big Bird Kavari because so many teen girls look up to them. Both of these girls gave one thing in common: Beauty but no fucking Brains or beautiful personality/character. If Naz thinks that her YouTube and ig/twitter fame will last until she's in her mid 20s, then her parents have failed big time. No disrespect to them tho. Yasmin actually has something to fall back on besides her looks. She didn't let that shit get to her head :)

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

They really made a vlog complaining about all the negative comments they are getting in their videos recently. They are so insecure they only want their little minions to kiss their asses so sad

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”