True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi “Soy Cubana” Demartino & Niki “Soon to be Eilish” Demartino

Post by pepesylvia »

f <3

Post by Guest »

Okay FIRST, Gabi's Monopoly remake is the most stiff, awkward and forced thing I have EVER witnessed, even if it was just for fun. Why does she even make these? Her vlogs are more entertaining than these weird, poorly done remakes. Second, please check Niki's latest twitter rant about how no one should judge people for why they go to Coachella. Did she not just make a video bitching about Coachella? You can't have it both ways!

papi17
Learner
Learner

Post by papi17 »

That Monopoly video was CRINGE especially those dance moves. This girl legit thinks she’s Ariana Grande. Her mannerisms, dancing, lip syncing, outfits are all a copy of Ariana. I can’t believe she’s 23 she acts like she’s 12.
Also at the end where she was flashing a wall was weird

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

new2thecrew wrote: Okay FIRST, Gabi's Monopoly remake is the most stiff, awkward and forced thing I have EVER witnessed, even if it was just for fun. Why does she even make these? Her vlogs are more entertaining than these weird, poorly done remakes. Second, please check Niki's latest twitter rant about how no one should judge people for why they go to Coachella. Did she not just make a video bitching about Coachella? You can't have it both ways!
with gabi's video, it's just so ironic how ariana + victoria actually made the song and video just for fun and then you have gabi forcing it. like you said, it's so unnatural and forced! maybe gab's should've tried actually having fun with a friend instead of just trying to emulate ariana's fun and friendship.

Idrinkcoffeee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Idrinkcoffeee »

Okay random but I just saw the Big Bang theory and Gabi’s obsession towards Ariana reminds me sooo much of Amy and how she acts with Penny. Especially when she got that 40 by 40 of her and Ariana. It’s so weird and awkward.

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

The REAL problem with Gabi's remake is that in the original Monopoly video, both Ariana and Victoria were equal on that video having fun and equal screentime. It was a video about FRIENDSHIP and boosting eachothers achievements.
Here is so obvious that Gabi used it to fill another "I'm Ariana" fantasy. She even lipsynchs to Victoria's part.
What is EVEN the point of supposedly making that with your friend when she barely appears, you lipsyng to what could be her parts and the video is basically you repeating Ariana's movements and mannerisms? the original meaning of the song was lost, and there were some parts where it clearly looked like her friend didn't wanna be there in the first place.
It was so pointless, her friend on that video was pointless as hell and don't get me started on that cheap homevideo filter she put on it.

EDIT: Just to add that now we know why she specifically was regurgitating old Ariana styles on that time period.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Gabi doesn’t even need hate, she does such a great job at humiliating herself.
Dear gab, Allie is a mother who probably has no time for your childish “fuckery”. She is probably just a good friend who doesn’t know how to say no!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I'm surprised Gabi hasn't found a way to make the fire at Notre Dame be about her and her one trip to Paris. we know how much these girls love to make every tragedy about themselves
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

sisinikkole wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:19 pm
I'm surprised Gabi hasn't found a way to make the fire at Notre Dame be about her and her one trip to Paris. we know how much these girls love to make every tragedy about themselves
She did lol. Something about not knowing the last time she saw it would be the last time forever and how her next trip won’t be the same

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Aka gabi

Post by Guest »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
sisinikkole wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:19 pm
She did lol. Something about not knowing the last time she saw it would be the last time forever and how her next trip won’t be the same
Ffs I swear she has to make every tragedy about herself or she’ll malfunction Image she did the exact same thing with the manchester concert. She was across the world safe at home when people were killed and injured and now they have to live with the emotional trauma for the rest of their lives but guys don’t forget to feel bad for gabi the poor little soul!!!!!

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

urfavangel wrote:
ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
sisinikkole wrote: I'm surprised Gabi hasn't found a way to make the fire at Notre Dame be about her and her one trip to Paris. we know how much these girls love to make every tragedy about themselves
Ffs I swear she has to make every tragedy about herself or she’ll malfunction Image she did the exact same thing with the manchester concert. She was across the world safe at home when people were killed and injured and now they have to live with the emotional trauma for the rest of their lives but guys don’t forget to feel bad for gabi the poor little soul!!!!!
Actually i saw lots of people who recall their trips to paris as a result of this tragedy, just like how it feels extremely weird when something tragic happens to somewhere you've been or live and then you walk the streets again. I know i recalled when i visited Paris and the notre dame and it's just a really weird, uncomfortable feeling. HOWEVER gabi does it all the time and it comes accross insensitive and not sincere because she makes it all about herself. She didn't even visit the notre dame, heck i don't even think she understand the loss of it for history, france, the french and the world. A huge amount of valuable and stunning art could've been lost and it's just devastating when something like that happens to our cultural heritage as humanity. She didn't even visit a single museum or tourist attraction in paris, she only went to laduree and the eiffel tower. She could've photoshopped the eiffel tower behind her and it wouldn't have made a difference. I don't understand why she travels if she doesn't have the passion to get immersed in the foreign culture or just...visit the sites for their beauty and history. She's as uneducated and uncultured as they come. She might as well have stayed in the US. She has this romaticised perfumed, pink cloud covered version of paris, not france, Paris because she disregards anything other than that. Lots of non-europeans have this view and it annoys me so much. What about people who are poor and can't afford half the designer shit she buys? The french lower and middle class that are completely ignored? She thinks every french person shops at chanel and lives in "Funny face" or "Sabrina". It's not how the real world works. It's extremely closeminded thinking.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

gabi, post a shout out to niki. quickly.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Gabi wanting to be 99 pounds at 25 years old is beyond concerning. This girl needs to go see a therapist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

laurenxxoo22 wrote:Gabi wanting to be 99 pounds at 25 years old is beyond concerning. This girl needs to go see a therapist.

Yes!! I could get that she feels better, has more energy etc. without the extra weight/fat that stems from her thyroid problems.. but 99 pounds? Really? What kind of goal is that? And what kind of message does she send to thousands of teen girls who follow her blindly? She makes excuses that she only talks about herself and tries spreading fake body positivity, but 99 lbs is NOT her "normal" weight so she should just shut the fuck up and stop with this bs.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

koala7 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 am
laurenxxoo22 wrote:Gabi wanting to be 99 pounds at 25 years old is beyond concerning. This girl needs to go see a therapist.

Yes!! I could get that she feels better, has more energy etc. without the extra weight/fat that stems from her thyroid problems.. but 99 pounds? Really? What kind of goal is that? And what kind of message does she send to thousands of teen girls who follow her blindly? She makes excuses that she only talks about herself and tries spreading fake body positivity, but 99 lbs is NOT her "normal" weight so she should just shut the fuck up and stop with this bs.

As someone who has suffered from disordered eating, it's a VERY ED-type behaviour to set a low goal weight for yourself when you are already thin (I feel like it's a bit different for someone who is very overweight and trying to lose a large amount of it to be healthy). I do feel like for someone like Gabi who is already thin, the goal should be to FEEL better, and to function normally internally and ease her symptoms (if she's suffering as much as she claims). That could mean changing your diet and exercising, but also our bodies are complex and your body could totally transform inside and the number on the scale could go up because of muscle mass increase, whatever else.

The fact that she's obsessing over a number and being UNDER 100 lbs like a child screams ED-behaviour and frankly is very triggering to someone like me who had previously set a very low weight goal for myself in the past and deprived myself a lot. I'm currently struggling a bit to get myself away from those patterns and so seeing Gabi's posts didn't help. I can't imagine how triggering it actually is for Niki, who is clearly struggling to get out of those patterns herself and is struggling to get out of her ED behaviours and be healthy again but constantly is compared to her twin. I can already see that Niki is looking pretty thin again.

I think Gabi has a morphed view of herself because she compares herself to ppl like Ari and her friend Chanel who are naturally very slim and bony, even. Whereas Gabi and Niki have the type of body that is petite but not naturally skinny if that makes sense. So they think they have to deprive themselves bc they're obsessed with looking childlike.

itsalex123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsalex123 »

I feel bad for gabi because she’s clearly disordered when it comes to eating and weight, but the fact that she feels okay with posting about her low goal weight, how much she’s lost etc when she knows her sister is recovering from an ED and also possibly triggering her viewers is just wild to me like use your two brain cells and take others into consideration before you say shit like this

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

spoilered for ed talk
The fact is, gabi doesn't care. Shes doesn't care how all her super low numbers are triggering. she doesn't care about how her subbies watching her yoyo dieting and each time she loses a few she suddenly happy as can be is just awful. She continues to edit and manipulate her body using 'classic' thinspo poses to appear as small as possible, even in ways that physically are not. She's has a constant back and forth between "oohhhh look at me and my cuban curves" and "i wonder how big i can make my thigh gap today". Her own sisters have admitted to struggling with eds and niki totally exposed her ed in 2015 during her own video about hers. Gabi has admitted to engaging in disorder eating patterns and mindsets but now all of a sudden it's just this disease and this disease, which if you have watched her long enough she used to claim celiac so she would be called out for not eating. Now even she has the audacity to claim that
this was her healthy weight
maybe she was working out more but that doesn't mean you aren't hurting your body
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Post by Guest »

Her “healthy lifestyle” rants on Instagram are all fake and an excuse to focus on weight loss (not that weight loss is a bad thing of course, but her way of talking about it is unhealthy). We have watched her stories and videos about changing her diet, but they have always been super unhealthy, restrictive fad diets instead of just eating healthy and working out more often. I remember a whole back she said that she was only going to eat vegetables and posted a story of her buying pickles and other random items. She should not pretend to be the voice of “health” to all of her young followers because she does not have a healthy diet even when she thinks she does. Focusing on zero calorie foods and only eating one food group is not healthy.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

GivemeCoco wrote:Image
spoilered for ed talk
The fact is, gabi doesn't care. Shes doesn't care how all her super low numbers are triggering. she doesn't care about how her subbies watching her yoyo dieting and each time she loses a few she suddenly happy as can be is just awful. She continues to edit and manipulate her body using 'classic' thinspo poses to appear as small as possible, even in ways that physically are not. She's has a constant back and forth between "oohhhh look at me and my cuban curves" and "i wonder how big i can make my thigh gap today". Her own sisters have admitted to struggling with eds and niki totally exposed her ed in 2015 during her own video about hers. Gabi has admitted to engaging in disorder eating patterns and mindsets but now all of a sudden it's just this disease and this disease, which if you have watched her long enough she used to claim celiac so she would be called out for not eating. Now even she has the audacity to claim that
this was her healthy weight
maybe she was working out more but that doesn't mean you aren't hurting your body
All this! I remember in one of her vlogs, which is still up btw, she was only eating a few steamed veggies after saying she hasn't eaten anything and "was gonna order takeout". I have a fast metabolism and i'd literally pass out from eating that little. Not only that but veggies and stuff are digested very quickly anyway and aren't filling. She jumps from diet to diet very quickly after one doesn't work or she sees some new trendy diet like keto or whatever else. Not only that but she doesn't need to lose weight, if she wants to get in shape she should just tone her body and she'd have such a nice figure. Most people's metabolism slows down around mid-twenties, it's completely normal. She wasn't even naturally stick thin, like people who have fast metabolism are. She was very healthy until she started losing drastically to please her ex. That frame wasn't natural. She isn't naturally slim, she's just short and had a normal body and now she started gaining because her metabolism slowed down. If she sooo wants to get in shape she should see a nutritionist and work out more.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”