Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

Post by sisinikkole »

I really wish this was real so we could see Gabi shave her head and get rid of those ratty extensions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

keyraeee
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by keyraeee »

Im sorry if this was talked about already, but is it true that gabi charges $200 for a video to her fans on cameo?

Seen someone mention it on twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicknfngersandtypos
Learner
Learner

Post by Chicknfngersandtypos »

She copied that white and black star shirt from Ari

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

keyraeee wrote:Im sorry if this was talked about already, but is it true that gabi charges $200 for a video to her fans on cameo?

Just searched for her Cameo and it is true. Gabi thinks her shit doesn’t stink.

https://www.bookcameo.com/gabi

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Im sorry if this was talked about already, but is it true that gabi charges $200 for a video to her fans on cameo?

I can't imagine she's getting very many requests. That price is ridiculous
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Queen-Lurker wrote:

Especially considering how young her fanbase is... it's insane!!
Also sorry if I sound ignorant lol but wtf is a cameo? Is she doing a video for each person who books one, or is it just for her fans to appear in one of her vid?

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

donutlover wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:
Queen-Lurker wrote:

Especially considering how young her fanbase is... it's insane!!
Also sorry if I sound ignorant lol but wtf is a cameo? Is she doing a video for each person who books one, or is it just for her fans to appear in one of her vid?
Basically you pay someone to create a personalized video message for you. Someone can request something like “hey it’s my best friends birthday, this is their name and age, they’re a big fan thanks.” And the person you booked would make the video message you’ve requested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

I just realized Jake Paul’s bookcameo fee is $99, Bella Thorne’s (who is an actual celebrity) is only $80, even crackhead Tana’s is only $70. How does Gabi think she can charge $200??

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Literallysocozy wrote:I just realized Jake Paul’s bookcameo fee is $99, Bella Thorne’s (who is an actual celebrity) is only $80, even crackhead Tana’s is only $70. How does Gabi think she can charge $200??

Perez Hilton is only $75
I mean he hasn't been relevant for a while.... But

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

lunarspaceprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by lunarspaceprincess »

I might be late but homegirl looks NOTHING like Ariana. I have never heard something so conceited in my life.... your 23 years old.. grow tf up. Also Kenny posted on his story a video of Gabi eating McDonalds chicken nuggets last night. Maybe she should stop posting about being vegan for two hours and actually try to make it more than 2 weeks before announcing for the 100th time she's going vegan.

lunarspaceprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by lunarspaceprincess »

I might be late but homegirl looks NOTHING like Ariana. I have never heard something so conceited in my life.... your'e 23 years old.. grow tf up. Also Kenny posted on his story a video of Gabi eating McDonalds chicken nuggets last night. Maybe she should stop posting about being vegan for two hours and actually try to make it more than 2 weeks before announcing for the 100th time she's going vegan.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

brittculture wrote:I don't want to sound rude but fuck it I might. Why do people jock Kenny's makeup skills when they're terrible? He is worse at makeup than Gabi and that's pretty hard to do. Between the poorly matched foundation and the poop smudge contour, he looks terrible. I fully support men in makeup but not when you don't know what you're doing. He looks crazy and facetunes the hell out of his pictures because he knows he looks a mess. Sometimes less is more.
he seems to use a lot of too faced products and those tend to look very muddy on anyone with a darker skin tone. They just don't show up and I think that's a huge issue you wouldn't catch me ever paying for any of their eyeshadows no matter how pretty they are. He also contours with a charcoal color
which... I get it, When you have a deeper complexion sometimes you have to make do but not like that.
Contour just in general is overrated and he has nice cheek bones anyway but I digress...
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

GivemeCoco wrote:
brittculture wrote:I don't want to sound rude but fuck it I might. Why do people jock Kenny's makeup skills when they're terrible? He is worse at makeup than Gabi and that's pretty hard to do. Between the poorly matched foundation and the poop smudge contour, he looks terrible. I fully support men in makeup but not when you don't know what you're doing. He looks crazy and facetunes the hell out of his pictures because he knows he looks a mess. Sometimes less is more.
he seems to use a lot of too faced products and those tend to look very muddy on anyone with a darker skin tone. They just don't show up and I think that's a huge issue you wouldn't catch me ever paying for any of their eyeshadows no matter how pretty they are. He also contours with a charcoal color
which... I get it, When you have a deeper complexion sometimes you have to make do but not like that.
Contour just in general is overrated and he has nice cheek bones anyway but I digress...
He probably takes advice from Gabi :o Hopefully he gets better at it, he seems passionate about makeup (from what i've seen)

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

she has to be trolling

[video][/video]
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

just a few comments I like from this copying Ariana grande video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lavalavalavz
Talker
Talker

Post by lavalavalavz »

anyone else wants to cry when Gabi's tries to act funny/quriky/relatable? she has this lame pathetic middle school sense of humour

Chicknfngersandtypos
Learner
Learner

I watched the video and have to say that the part where she was sitting on the couch with Collin, laughing like Ariana was fucking terrifying. I know Collin worships Gabi but even he has to think this is a little weird... Does anyone else think that something bad is going to happen? Like no matter how hard she tries to be Ariana, she never will be. It will always be an empty hole that can’t be filled. She has surrounded herself with people who won’t call her out. She befriended those little girls because she knew they idolized her and she got to feel like Ari.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Chicknfngersandtypos wrote: befriended those little girls because she knew they idolized her.
God and when that one girl stopped being all up her ass because she had some real shit going on, Gabi kicked her to the curb so quick. Liv didn't deserve that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Chicknfngersandtypos
Learner
Learner

Yeah I saw what went down on Twitter with Olivia’s mom. The fact that Gabi was getting the other girls to gang up on her was pathetic and brings to light the fact that these were actually Gabi’s friends, which is embarrassing considering their ages. Liv is the only one I ever liked, she is so sweet. Cam seems like a bitch and Jessica is a desperate weirdo. I like that Olivia has a backbone and didn’t let Gabi walk all over her just because she’s “famous”. Cam is a huge ari fan and I can understand how as a child, if you saw someone living just like your fav celeb, that would be so exciting and cool.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

omg this girl is actually INSAAANE and its freaking me out! like she seems like a deranged psycho stalker!

(she was fake laughing to sound like ariana here. and watching harry potter bc ariana likes hp)

("kiss me!" was the demand..)

Return to “Niki and Gabi”