CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

knad16
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

Post by knad16 »

Didn't they do a video in Beverly Hills or something (Twins swap clothes for a week) and people were staring at Gabi like who tf is this person..... Gabi girl... People stare at you coz you're constantly filming yourself not because you're too fancy for everyone else. Jesus.

And Gabi calling herself afro ANYTHING is fucking offensive actual black people go through hell and history to have that heritage that she's using as a title because she wants to look orange for the day. I will never understand white girls thinking a race is a trend to take on. Like are these not people to you Gabi? Do you think they're just jewelry you can try on?

Lol at Niki acting like she has any ovaries to walk up to a person and be boldly rude or even be walked up to by a person and take it for her to make comments like that... In the real world people don't give a fuck if anyone was to tell her anything unflattering she'd have a crisis and vlog about it later so her little fictional courage only applies to herself with her twitter fingers lmao

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Did this girl really just claim to be Afro-Latina!? In what world? She was pale a few years ago. Suddenly with age has her DNA just altered? Now that being dark is cool her Afro side is coming out? Claiming to be Latina would be fine but Afro-Latina just to justify her fake tan? I’m about to lose my mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SweetTartHeartz
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetTartHeartz »

So the video Niki didn't like her makeup in, neither did I lmao. But I rarely ever like it. Sooo what I'm wondering is, if you're editing it and you dislike it that bad to where you're having a "breakdown", record it again and redo it. Your boyfriend does the recording and you know he would do it again for her so wtf?!

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

DietVanilla wrote:
sparkles wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:http://tinypic.com/r/2l54xe/9
Here’s the screenshot
Here you go. She's so ridiculous. I doubt anyone is even starting at her and if they are it's prob bc she has a camera in her face or she's wearing those stupid OTT outfits she always does. She thinks she's so much better than she is. :roll:

She's making Bethlehem sound like small town USA in the middle of nowhere. She wouldn't survive in Nebraska, Kansas or Iowa (basically any farmland state). She probably can't even point those states out on a map.
She lives in the suburbs of a major PA city lololol. It's not like the country. Maybe if she lived in Lancaster/Amish country but no.

welcome2urtape
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by welcome2urtape »

daintypetal wrote:Lol Niki was arguing with someone on twitter that claimed to have gone to her house before? It all started because of something Gabi tweeted, but she deleted it. Does anyone know what she said?!

ImageImageImageImage

Sorry for all the photos, lol. But of course Niki having to act like she’s all high & mighty. Then someone replied calling her a big headed thot, lmao. I have to agree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, that girl def seems like a bitch. I don't like Niki, but she started out pretty respectful and that girl got nasty. I wouldn't want someone spreading false information about me or my family, either.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

LOL @ Gabi’s tweet about getting stares for dressing up.. I swear these girls act like they’re something special. First Niki with her blue hair and how people treat her different and now Gabi because she walks around like her shit don’t stink in tacky clothes. :roll: I swear you give a bitch a YouTube channel and followers and they think they’re super important. :FU:

Gabi is so annoying and self absorbed it’s disgusting. Also like others have said, how can she call herself Afro Latina? Does she even know what that is?! Her mom IS NOT that, at all! The fact she would make this up to defend her nasty fake tan is sad.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I feel like Gabi’s mini thrift store she calls a vintage closet smells like a moldy musty grandma. Especially with all those old ass random boxes she buys. Yuck

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Gabi claiming afro-latina is just ridiculous. They have cuban/italian ancestry. They have an olive skin tone and the tan really well but idk how that translates to them being black in any way??
a photo of gabi and her mom mid summer
Niki's tan line after how ever many days at the beach
this is them after their tans have mostly faded
a fetus picture i got from a demardoll
what's even funnier is Gabi sitting next to her TWIN and claiming this is her natural skin tone
and then we have niki out here looking like a corpse bride reject
she looks scary and I'm not trying to be nasty.
is she okay? does she need a hug? a crisis number maybe?
At first i wasn't too concerned about her weightloss but this is the smallest I think we've ever seen her
sidenote kinda
what she is wearing would be really pretty if it wasn't falling off her due to her being so thin
ImageImage
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

Watch their new dog take more to Gabi haha.
They literally got a new dog because Niki was jealous Lilly favors Gabi. I'm sure she has complained enough about that to the point her parents gave in and got a new dog. I'm willing to bet the new dog will like Gabi more. Niki seems like she would overwhelm a puppy.
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Pinkpearlsx3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pinkpearlsx3 »

sparkles wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:http://tinypic.com/r/2l54xe/9
Here’s the screenshot
Here you go. She's so ridiculous. I doubt anyone is even starting at her and if they are it's prob bc she has a camera in her face or she's wearing those stupid OTT outfits she always does. She thinks she's so much better than she is. :roll:

I made an account just to comment on this. I grew up in and currently live in the Lehigh Valley, just like them. I’m a little older than them but we have mutual Facebook friends. This is the stupidest post I’ve ever seen. I rolled my eyes so hard when I read it. I don’t claim to be “fancy” or whatever like princess Gabi but I do enjoy dressing up a little more than your average person. No. One. Cares.

Also the bars they go to suck. And there’s no way that Gabi bought that plaid Chanel on Black Friday because the video was def taken in the local mall and none of the stores there sell Chanel.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

The thing that bothers me the most about Niki is that she is always contradicting herself within seconds.

How many times did she say the dog was and wasn't hers? At first she brought the dog but then her mom was the one who purchased it. Then it was the family dog but then she wanted him to gravitate towards her. Then him and Lily were siblings but by the end of the video he was once again her dog.

Gabbis reaction was random. I guess Lily does not behave too nicely around other dogs.

Also why did their mom have to be the one who purchased Nikkis dog? If you were jealous of the bond between Gabi and Lilly then why wait for some one else to buy you a dog? She has easily spent enough at OU to be able to buy an Yorkie. She's such an overgrown baby.

Oh one more thing. They live in PA, why purchase from a damn pet store??? Plenty of legit breeders in that state to choose from instead of going with *most likely* a puppymill :(

missdollboots
Learner
Learner

Post by missdollboots »

Niki looks like noel Fielding! scary

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

missdollboots wrote:Niki looks like noel Fielding! scary
omg this is so accurate. I can't stop laughing.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

missdollboots wrote:Niki looks like noel Fielding! scary
Had to google who that was but...oh...my.....god :rofl:
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

I didn't know who that was either and ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

TechnicolorLips wrote:I didn't know who that was either and ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
.Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Thats such a dumb reason to get a new dog :rofl: Every dog has a favorite. My dog is obsessed with my dad but that don't mean I'm gna get a new 1. I think Gabi just more loving in general. She babies Lily to death so Lily gravitates to her. Niki is more in her own world.

knad16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by knad16 »

As much as I appreciate Niki's honesty in her new video, when she says she changed he appearance coz she's putting herself first seems like a reversal to me... Losing weight and looking ghostly doesn't scream self love.... In fact how she looked before looked like she loved herself..... Now? I don't think so....

On the whole Jerry issue I feel like she's trying to spin it into something positive because that's the best thing she can do so good for her on that, she seems like she realizes how much of an asshole he is and seems glad over their break up, as much as i do get the feeling she's not over him and still hurt, she's being positive about it and that's genuinely the best thing she can do for herself.

littlemermaid1101
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid1101 »

Gabi had so many pictures of Lily on her snapchat story, is it some kind of dig at Niki and her new dog??

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Soooo is the V-Squad also rich? Like how do her friends afford “high end” brands??

Return to “Niki and Gabi”