NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by Lorelei »

Gabi looks different in the music video they posted, I cant put my finger on what it is tho
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

rantsonrants
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rantsonrants »

Watch 7:50

"It's called a break up -- I got hot after the break up"

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

rantsonrants wrote:

I wonder if Collin & Gabi feel guilt at all about what they did (cheating and shit).
For example Gabi sees how Niki's ex cheated on her and how she is still upset with it a couple months later....
I feel like this situation made them drift a bit....
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Lorelei wrote:
rantsonrants wrote:

I wonder if Collin & Gabi feel guilt at all about what they did (cheating and shit).
For example Gabi sees how Niki's ex cheated on her and how she is still upset with it a couple months later....
Gabi is going to be just as upset when Collin quits kissing her ass and realizes she is on the wrong team for his liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

LOL @ their new video
Niki fake kissing Jessie was really inappropriate considering she is still underage like wtf
also Alisha looked really out of place haha she is still my fave from this group.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

likefrylikefry wrote:LOL @ their new video
Niki fake kissing Jessie was really inappropriate considering she is still underage like wtf
also Alisha looked really out of place haha she is still my fave from this group.
I can see Niki posting and 'emotional' vlog and calling it 'IM BI'

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Queen900 wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:LOL @ their new video
I can see Niki posting and 'emotional' vlog and calling it 'IM BI'
Did you see her tweet saying she is bi... coastal?

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

Has anyone seen Gabis new video of the "luxury" haul? She looks so awkward and uncomfortable the entire time, like it was a sponsored video but she didn't it to look like one. Also, she had a blog or something linked on her video that goes to a website to "get her style" and she literally spends hundreds of dollars on clothing items, or so it says. Like who the hell needs a $200 romper?!?!

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

Has anyone seen Gabis new video of the "luxury" haul? She looks so awkward and uncomfortable the entire time, like it was a sponsored video but she didn't it to look like one. Also, she had a blog or something linked on her video that goes to a website to "get her style" and she literally spends hundreds of dollars on clothing items, or so it says. Like who the hell needs a $200 romper?!?!

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Lorelei wrote:
rantsonrants wrote:

lol, considering multiple people have said that she has cheated a lot.... I'm gonna say no. There was someone who came here who said she cheats a lot, Brandon told some opinion page that she has done it a lot and Jerry has said so as well.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
rantsonrants wrote:

lol, considering multiple people have said that she has cheated a lot.... I'm gonna say no. There was someone who came here who said she cheats a lot, Brandon told some opinion page that she has done it a lot and Jerry has said so as well.
what pages are these?

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

princessonfleek wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
rantsonrants wrote:

what pages are these?
There are about a million "exposing" pages and all of them are on private, so I'm not sure (I don't follow any). Back when Gabi posted that cheating text on twitter, someone waited until Brandon was active on insta and attacked him. He responded to one before he deleted (?) and said they both have cheated more than once. There is a screenshot floating around somewhere. Then Jerry said so in that deleted yt video where he was defending himself against rapid 12 yr olds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

GivemeCoco wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:
Lorelei wrote:
rantsonrants wrote:

what pages are these?
There are about a million "exposing" pages and all of them are on private, so I'm not sure (I don't follow any). Back when Gabi posted that cheating text on twitter, someone waited until Brandon was active on insta and attacked him. He responded to one before he deleted (?) and said they both have cheated more than once. There is a screenshot floating around somewhere. Then Jerry said so in that deleted yt video where he was defending himself against rapid 12 yr olds.

Oh wait, do you mean thread pages? One of them is somewhere in the 1 first thread and the other two are in this one somewhere.

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

I really didn't need to see Niki grabbing her crotch during the beginning of their new music video...

Even though she's the "dancer" of the two, Gabi is the one who moves more naturally. Niki has to force it every time.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Tana posted a preview of their collab, and the title of the video is "3 girls, 1 tub: sex talk"
Hm, I thought Gabi, and possibly Niki, were waiting until marriage? How much talk can their be in 10 minutes?

Getitgurlll
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Getitgurlll »

First time poster! Spotted this on Kenny's Instagram story... though y'all might want to see this..

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Getitgurlll wrote:First time poster! Spotted this on Kenny's Instagram story... though y'all might want to see this..

Oh Lordy Image
I totally understand doing ott makeup to look good in videos/Instagram pics that go through editing processes etc.
but the heavy caked on look, no matter how much more comfortable an individual may feel wearing it, never looks great in reality Image

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Return to “Niki and Gabi”