new Niki and Gabi thread :tu:

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by RachelChristina »

Here we go again with Gabi copying Ariana.

-Gabi's

-Ariana's

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

Following!

Also, right before Gabi posted that pic of her butt, didn't she post a picture and talk about how skinny shaming (I.e. Telling someone who's thin to eat a burger) was the same as fat shaming? She deleted it pretty quickly, I wonder if she got a lot of backlash for it.

And I really dislike her weave...like it's fine to get one, I'm looking into getting one done for myself, but hers wasn't done well. It wasn't at all cut or layered to blend in with her hair. Her real hair was left out on top, and then it's just a straight curtain of hair below it. If the hair was styled better it would look good.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

So on Allie's channel (I think) her and Gabi made a video which was basically "how to diy knock off designer bags"
Um Gabi, then how about instead of showing 12yr olds how to make ridiculously tacky bags with cs, you stop constantly showing off all of your shit. Also, how is that person being narcissistic? Does she even know what that means?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

So on Allie's channel (I think) her and Gabi made a video which was basically "how to diy knock off designer bags"
Um Gabi, then how about instead of showing 12yr olds how to make ridiculously tacky bags with cs, you stop constantly showing off all of your shit. Also, how is that person being narcissistic? Does she even know what that means?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Four-years-Falling
Learner
Learner

Post by Four-years-Falling »

RachelChristina wrote:Here we go again with Gabi copying Ariana.

-Gabi's

-Ariana's
Did Gabi delete her post? When I clicked on the link it said "page doesn't exist".

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

tayy wrote:
RachelChristina wrote:Here we go again with Gabi copying Ariana.

-Gabi's

-Ariana's
Did Gabi delete her post? When I clicked on the link it said "page doesn't exist".
Haha it looks like she did. The picture isn't on her instagram anymore. She must have gotten too much hate for it or something

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

Thania just posted a vlog of her, Gabi, Brandon & Allie...interesting. I thought Brandon was out of the picture. I'm at work so I can't watch it yet, but I was surprised to see that. :?

Casmire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casmire »

Just watched thevlog with brandon, thanks for telling us about it...and i must say i am pretty sure gabi and brandon are back together.But I think they broke up for a while, and of course she had a relationship with collin for this time,(maybe for making brandon jealous...hehehe)but now they found how to make things work. Also he seems so better like, more confident.
PS.IN THE VID gabi meets some fans and she is like...ugh i am so bored with this...''you guys are so cute'' with a fake voice..
''I am a level higher than you and I wear Converse''

peasandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by peasandcarrots »

i don't know what i was expecting from the lip kit review but literally all they did was apply it and start cooing over it. how can you know if something is worth the hype 12 seconds after you've applied it for the first time?

gigi708
Learner
Learner

Post by gigi708 »

i agree the lipkit review was barely a review at all.. it was just a video to show them putting it on. & half the video was just of them taking off the lip products they already had on.. like if you knew you were doing a lipkit testing review video then would it not make sense to start with natural lips from the start?

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I can't believe this thread is more Gabi than Niki, that says a lot about this Walmart Ariana Grande. All Gabi does is constantly buy designer items to show off. It's more than okay to own designer items, own them all if you want but when your target audience is little girls and preteens, you have to reevaluate just how much you brag about and show off your (fake) Chanel and your (fake) Loubbies. This chick doesn't even bother to give disclaimers about not meaning to boast but she does like that people as to see her items. No Gabi, no one asks to see shit because your comments are always filled with 8 to 12 year olds calling you out for being such a try-hard and a wannabe hence all the photos constantly being deleted on Instagram. ;) Gabi's not only become but in fact has always been one of those girls that need to live and breathe designer this and designer that in order to feel better about themselves while secretly knocking down others that don't have the same. There's plenty of reasons why Gabi gets hated on and she brings it on herself. Her innocent girl act is a joke and she needs to stop being so fake around her fans, you can see she doesn't appreciate them for shit and that's not cool even if they are much younger.

Oh and her lips are looking disgusting as heck without her lipstick on them. In her NYC Girls Night Out vlog or whatever, they look painful and they're getting a little too big. I don't even want to get started on that tacky and disastrous outfit she wore to the Hookah Lounge. Allie and Nash dressed pretty cute but of course Gabi had to try and be a Chanel from Scream Queens, attempting to outshine her friends, but she failed big time.

peachobsessed
Learner
Learner

Post by peachobsessed »

Honestly I find them both annoying, Gabi more than Niki of course. They both are constantly trying to seek everyone's approval. Niki, with her figure, since that's the only way she knows how to set herself apart from Gabi. And Gabi with her "luxurious" lifestyle. She's also so envious and has to have what other people have. I think it was in Allie's shopping video that she bought the exact same tops as Allie and Thania when they didn't even plan it. In her lip kit video, when she was holding up the white Chanel mirror while everyone else had a black one says a lot about how she thinks of herself as a person. She is really trying so hard to portray this Chanel/Scream Queens persona to a T and sucking her friends into it. I think she was all over Aaron strictly due to him being on Scream Queens working along side Ariana longer than Austin was since his character got killed off first. It's almost like she was using him as a prop to make herself look more like Ariana, just like she did with Frankie. It's really pathetic of her and downright concerning to go this far. I just find it ironic how she talked about wanting her own identity apart from being a twin, yet she tries to emulate someone famous, who everyone is obviously going to know she's copying. She's willingly setting herself up to be compared constantly to someone who she "looks" like because she's trying so hard, doesn't make sense to me. :?

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

peachobsessed wrote:Honestly I find them both annoying, Gabi more than Niki of course. They both are constantly trying to seek everyone's approval. Niki, with her figure, since that's the only way she knows how to set herself apart from Gabi. And Gabi with her "luxurious" lifestyle. She's also so envious and has to have what other people have. I think it was in Allie's shopping video that she bought the exact same tops as Allie and Thania when they didn't even plan it. In her lip kit video, when she was holding up the white Chanel mirror while everyone else had a black one says a lot about how she thinks of herself as a person. She is really trying so hard to portray this Chanel/Scream Queens persona to a T and sucking her friends into it. I think she was all over Aaron strictly due to him being on Scream Queens working along side Ariana longer than Austin was since his character got killed off first. It's almost like she was using him as a prop to make herself look more like Ariana, just like she did with Frankie. It's really pathetic of her and downright concerning to go this far. I just find it ironic how she talked about wanting her own identity apart from being a twin, yet she tries to emulate someone famous, who everyone is obviously going to know she's copying. She's willingly setting herself up to be compared constantly to someone who she "looks" like because she's trying so hard, doesn't make sense to me. :?
I really couldn't have said this better myself. You nailed it.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

So Gabi posted this on Twitter the other day
..and after I saw it I couldn't help but think "That's because you don't do a damn thing for the channel" I'm sure that when they first started, they both put in equal effort but within the past year, it has become quite obvious that Gabi really doesn't help anymore. It's not just that she doesn't "tweet" about it. She never talks about the upcoming videos, she never is out shopping for the videos, she doesn't edit them...
I honestly think the process is like
Niki comes up with an idea
Gabi adds her input
Niki makes all the arrangements for filming
Gabi shows up to the filming
Niki edits and posts video
They both profit

Or something like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Whether or not Niki puts in more effort than Gabi into their channel doesn't matter much because their main channel has become so boring and dead. Whenever they do post, they both seem uninterested and Niki posts more because someone's got to keep the viewers coming in and wanting more. But whenever you look at their intros, Gabi looks bored as heck and Niki's overhappy persona comes across as fake and forced. They should just focus on their vlog channels and try to market themselves separately since the twin channel thing seems to have run it's course months ago.

Casmire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casmire »

And i thought i was the only one who noticed the difference between the chanel mirrors.
God she makes me so mad,,she thinks she is everything

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Following :tu:

itmerachie
Learner
Learner

Post by itmerachie »

Casmire wrote:And i thought i was the only one who noticed the difference between the chanel mirrors.
God she makes me so mad,,she thinks she is everything
Ugh, that part annoyed me so much too. We all know Gabcake reads here so I'm gonna say this:

Gabi, you say you're being your own person but you're a copycat and it's pathetic. You say you love your makeup the way it is but it looks ridiculous and you look dirty and cheap. You say we're "haters" but if you'd at least try to be yourself we'd all be rooting for you.

She reminds me of myself when I was 12 or 13. I didn't know who I was so I'd take a lot of inspiration from celebrities and people I knew. It's so sad that she never grew out of it - for a girl who's almost 21, it's creepy and pathetic. (And I'm 20, I know what it's like to be this age.)

Casmire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casmire »

So, apparently Niki and Gabi are doing something with celebrities...
and guess which celebrity Gabi isqq :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Niki and Gabi”