pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YeeHawitsCooterRaysBirthday/Casey Hillbilly Designer Holmes Part 11

Post by pradacandyxo »

I LOVE THIS NAME HAHAHA
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Following

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Omg the thread name 🤣🤣😂

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

A lot of ppl don’t realize that dilation is no indication of how soon a baby will be born. You can go from 0-10 cm in a matter of hours.

When I went into labor with my first kid, my water broke before I was even a cm dilated (tmi).

Not being rude about it, just letting everyone (even our girl Casey cuz lord knows she reads this shit) know.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

uncletouchy wrote:A lot of ppl don’t realize that dilation is no indication of how soon a baby will be born. You can go from 0-10 cm in a matter of hours.

When I went into labor with my first kid, my water broke before I was even a cm dilated (tmi).

Not being rude about it, just letting everyone (even our girl Casey cuz lord knows she reads this shit) know.
Yes! And I’ve had patients who have been dilated 2-3cm for WEEKS! She probably was having some cramping because she’s just dehydrated lol. If they sent her over to L&D they may have just wanted to give her some IV fluids. Why can’t she just accept the baby isn’t coming this week! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

uncletouchy wrote:A lot of ppl don’t realize that dilation is no indication of how soon a baby will be born. You can go from 0-10 cm in a matter of hours.

I know right? lol she could have him tomorrow even being dilated 0 cm today. They’re so clueless though. It’s going to be interesting to actually see them with a baby.

Post by Guest »

I was watching Ingrid Nilsen’s video with her girlfriend today and it struck me that Casey completely quit interacting with Ingrid after she came out. I recall an imats where she and Casey were at a dinner together and Ingrid is largely responsible for Casey’s success (constantly shouting her out when Casey’s channel was new).

We all know Frankenturd is conservative (which is fine btw), but we also know he’s a boys club misogynistic hillbilly pig (which isn’t fine). Can’t help but think Casey doesn’t interact with her anymore because she’s openly gay.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

they’re both so concerned about her popping cletus out, but it doesn’t seem like it’s in an excited “i can’t wait to meet my baby” way! it’s more like they both hate pregnancy and just want it over with. idk, their excitement just seems so disingenuous

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

What the F is the rush, I don’t get it????
I went to 41 weeks with my son and I was happy to go to 42 weeks, which my Dr was totally fine w bc we were both doing well, but my water broke before I was even dilated so she had to induce.
She may not dilate at all without an induction or may even need a C section.
But what she does need to do is calm the F down.
She’s been trying to push him out the instant she turned 37 weeks! Crazy bitch. She’s going to regret that the minute they’re home alone w him lmao
Good luck assholes

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

:roll:

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:32 pm
I went to 41 weeks with my son and I was happy to go to 42 weeks, which my Dr was totally fine w bc we were both doing well, but my water broke before I was even dilated so she had to induce.
She’s been trying to push him out the instant she turned 37 weeks! Crazy bitch. She’s going to regret that the minute they’re home alone w him lmao
Good luck assholes
Meh I don’t blame her for being eager. Unless she’s doing outright dangerous and negligent things to try to induce labor, im not gonna fault her. At the end of my pregnancies, I was done as fuck. And I delivered each of my kids before I hit my due date. It’s standard for women to be ready in the last month of pregnancy.

Post by Guest »

More like boats and hos, paid for with her money.

This dude is seriously the worlds biggest douche.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:I was watching Ingrid Nilsen’s video with her girlfriend today and it struck me that Casey completely quit interacting with Ingrid after she came out. I recall an imats where she and Casey were at a dinner together and Ingrid is largely responsible for Casey’s success (constantly shouting her out when Casey’s channel was new).

We all know Frankenturd is conservative (which is fine btw), but we also know he’s a boys club misogynistic hillbilly pig (which isn’t fine). Can’t help but think Casey doesn’t interact with her anymore because she’s openly gay.
She doesn’t even follow Ingrid on IG—ugh.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Casey's just now discovering that she can't Amazon Prime a baby's delivery on demand

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

She is soooo impatient because she is so used to having everything and anything she wants at the snap of her splotchy orange Cheeto fingers. Actually having to wait on her baby come on his own time is killing her lol. It’s not about you anymore Casey!

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

rnrdelete8 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:23 pm
TeddySerious wrote:I was watching Ingrid Nilsen’s video with her girlfriend today and it struck me that Casey completely quit interacting with Ingrid after she came out. I recall an imats where she and Casey were at a dinner together and Ingrid is largely responsible for Casey’s success (constantly shouting her out when Casey’s channel was new).

She doesn’t even follow Ingrid on IG—ugh.

She does follow Ingrid on IG but I could see her distancing herself because of Ingrid coming out. I know people grow apart but Ingrid is the one who really boosted her Youtube channel. I never really followed their friendship closely- I just know Ingrid would shout her out a lot. Sadly, I could see her being influenced by her 'intelligent' husband on political views. He's pretty openly conservative. (No shade on anyone's political views, I just know she's probably for/against the same exact things as Davis which annoys me because she can't ever make decisions for herself)

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

uncletouchy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:58 pm
gossipislife1 wrote:
Good luck assholes
Meh I don’t blame her for being eager. Unless she’s doing outright dangerous and negligent things to try to induce labor, im not gonna fault her. At the end of my pregnancies, I was done as fuck. And I delivered each of my kids before I hit my due date. It’s standard for women to be ready in the last month of pregnancy.
Um no offense but that’s ignorant. At 38 weeks, a baby’s brain and nervous system are STILL DEVELOPING and fine tuning, their brain is still growing! Don’t Believe me, look it up!
You don’t fault her? Then maybe go to the rave thread?
This bitch has shown a pattern of detached and dry behavior since the first vlog when she found out she was pregnant. It’s been all about HER! What she’s wearing, what she looks like , pictures of her, clothes for her on and on . And now the second she hits 37 weeks she’s guzzling teas and God knows what else that is intended to speed up labor. Just a selfish bitch. There’s no reason for that aside from the fact that it’s what SHE wants. Not that it’s what’s best for the baby! The longer they are in up until 42 weeks, the better! UNLESS of course there is a medical reason for either the baby or mom to have the baby come sooner. Otherwise SELFISH & disgusting to want your baby out because “you’re done being pregnant!” Then don’t get pregnant!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i think she really thinks she can drink as soon as cletus cooter ray pops out.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:30 pm
uncletouchy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:58 pm
gossipislife1 wrote:
Good luck assholes
Um no offense but that’s ignorant. At 38 weeks, a baby’s brain and nervous system are STILL DEVELOPING and fine tuning, their brain is still growing! Don’t Believe me, look it up!
You don’t fault her? Then maybe go to the rave thread?
This bitch has shown a pattern of detached and dry behavior since the first vlog when she found out she was pregnant. It’s been all about HER! What she’s wearing, what she looks like , pictures of her, clothes for her on and on . And now the second she hits 37 weeks she’s guzzling teas and God knows what else that is intended to speed up labor. Just a selfish bitch. There’s no reason for that aside from the fact that it’s what SHE wants. Not that it’s what’s best for the baby! The longer they are in up until 42 weeks, the better! UNLESS of course there is a medical reason for either the baby or mom to have the baby come sooner. Otherwise SELFISH & disgusting to want your baby out because “you’re done being pregnant!” Then don’t get pregnant!
Wow sis, go off

Yeah, there’s probably a lot more selfishness going into Casey’s impatience and wanting to deliver (like Fourth of July clothes and baby announcement). But most women feel “done” with the physical toll pregnancy takes and are eager to meet their baby. Just because you didn’t feel that way during your one pregnancy, doesn’t mean EVERY WOMAN EVERYWHERE should feel the same thing. You’re sanctimonious as fuck. Don’t believe me, look it up.

TLDR yeah Casey is selfish, but you don’t speak for the trees, girl.
Last edited by uncletouchy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”