layrod_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by layrod_ »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 am
That caption makes my SKIN CRAWL OMG omg omgomg there is no one I hate more than Davis Marlar. Ahhhhhhhhh that makes me want to die. What the FUCK is "GOOFY" about Cakeface and Frankenstein??? Nothing. That's the answer. Nothing about them is gOoFy, they're boring, lame, money hungry, hoarding losers with no friends and no life.
I agree,
he is literally the biggest edited by mod: no homosexual slursdouche bag ever

Drosefit
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drosefit »

ColdOne wrote:She's developing that caveman brow from Botox. Her eyes look squished
I feel like she’s always looked like a caveman lmao. But even more so now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

I swear the turtle pic is the most accurate pic lol I can't stop laughing.

And, seriously. Davis acts like they have been married for 30 years or something. Hes always trying to give some kind of relationship advice. I wish an ex of his would post here.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Her face looks so painful.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

What’s up whit her using grey contour, first the huda and now on her pacifica video. 🧐 Looks terrible on her already tragic face. These ”beauty gurus” don’t know shit about makeup or colors.

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

Homis wrote:What’s up whit her using grey contour, first the huda and now on her pacifica video. Image Looks terrible on her already tragic face. These ”beauty gurus” don’t know shit about makeup or colors.
I think her cheeks looked so muddy in her last video and most of the comments loved it Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

that pacifica makeup video...when she applied the foundation to half her face...I kept getting Mel Gibson as William Wallace battle makeup, LOL

when she scrunches her nose & smiles, all I see now is that turtle...

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

I wonder how long it's gonna be for her to realize no one wants to keep seeing first impression videos every single week. I saw her views are pretty low (her drugstore foundation video had been up for 2 days and it said only 75k views compared to her other videos back when she was a popular beauty guru). It's the same boring shit every video.

"Guys, I have rosacea so I can't self-tan my face" "I asked Davis and he said this foundation looks really good and not cakey"

Haven't watched the Pacifica video but can imagine it goes along similarly to that.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

margsandmakeup wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
I wonder how long it's gonna be for her to realize no one wants to keep seeing first impression videos every single week. I saw her views are pretty low (her drugstore foundation video had been up for 2 days and it said only 75k views compared to her other videos back when she was a popular beauty guru). It's the same boring shit every video.

"Guys, I have rosacea so I can't self-tan my face" "I asked Davis and he said this foundation looks really good and not cakey"

Haven't watched the Pacifica video but can imagine it goes along similarly to that.
Lol you are spot on!!! She said “at our doctor appointment today, Davis looked at me and said this was his favorite makeup look and he loves my foundation. He said he wants me to do this kinda look when we go out or go to weddings” and she loves the makeup cause it looks sooo smooth on her skin. Homegirl needs to learn how to do her eyebrows
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

AN1994 wrote:
margsandmakeup wrote:

Lol you are spot on!!! She said “at our doctor appointment today, Davis looked at me and said this was his favorite makeup look and he loves my foundation. He said he wants me to do this kinda look when we go out or go to weddings” and she loves the makeup cause it looks sooo smooth on her skin. Homegirl needs to learn how to do her eyebrows
Look at how muddy her cheeks look! Jesus....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

AN1994 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 am
margsandmakeup wrote:

Lol she's so predictable. It's sad that she needs to ask her dumbass husband how her foundation looks...as if he has any idea. Next thing you know, she'll be asking her dogs or infant Cooter. It's honestly pathetic but she decided to stick around with him and for that I don't feel bad for her at all.

Also, what even is her chin? Did she do something with it or is it from pregnancy? Looked at her Pacifica video for five seconds just now and she looked atrocious without the makeup. But something about her chin made it really stand out.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Her skin was is red in that foundation video. It looks painful. She really needs to lay off the spackle and treat her face gently.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Post by Guest »

I doubt he tells her that or if he does, it’s just a yes response to shut her up. She says it in videos as it is another way for Casey to prove to strangers online and herself that he’s perfect. I’ve noticed he does this too, but his is to get attention from the young girls who follow his account and flirt with/fawn all over him.

She is the definition of fake it to make it. Her forced smiles in pictures are painfully obvious now. She was on social media liking and commenting other people’s pictures during the “baby sprinkle.” Other than buying things and Frankenturd using building kits and Casey’s credit card to build furniture, these two haven’t really discussed excitement over the baby. Sure she puts up a caption “can’t wait to meet you!” every few days, but no discussions about what she’s doing once he arrives, her hopes and dreams for him, excitement over planning future vacations with him, parties, meeting other military moms for play dates etc. She’s too busy pinning how to get an infant to go to sleep on its own and how to get a kid to shut up and sit there while her and Face Like a Foot eat fancy.

She’s miserable and it couldn’t be more than obvious. Her future will include probing through Frankenturds emails and dms to see who he is screwing, then him weaseling out of it claiming the baby has strained their marriage, her taking him back and him doing it all over again a few years later. She’s already unhappy to be a new mom, and Frankenturd wants her to breed 2-3 more. I absolutely love the south and I do not mean this offensively, but he is very stereotypical of many country boys from the south. Women need to be breeding and doing women folk things, and men go to the “hunting lodge” and have affairs but it’s ok cause it’s a good ole boy thing. Wait until he goes off to the lodge for a few weeks with his drinking buddies and leaves her with the kids.

She is a very sad person. She propelled her relationship with him at warp speed I presume because he was the best catch (to her) in her small town. There are no do-overs when it comes to life. Why make yourself miserable and sell something that’s not real so hard to yourself and online strangers? I’d rather be alone than be unhappy. It’s just pitiful. And she is one of several of these gurus of youtube past that are like this.

Such goals...such role models.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

First five minutes of new vlog: wwooaawwee to the dogs, talks about her cleaning service being permanent and coming every 2 weeks, how she was so upset she couldn’t find a cleaning service she liked in New York, but is sooo happy she found one she likes here!! Especially cause they change the sheets when they’re there cleaning so she doesn’t have to do it so much. She’s getting more extensions put in, might vlog in a few days again but I’m just sooo tired and busy guys. No mention of baby at all except saying she bought a sign with “little mans” name on it

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

AN1994 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:22 pm
First five minutes of new vlog: wwooaawwee to the dogs, talks about her cleaning service being permanent and coming every 2 weeks, how she was so upset she couldn’t find a cleaning service she liked in New York, but is sooo happy she found one she likes here!! Especially cause they change the sheets when they’re there cleaning so she doesn’t have to do it so much. She’s getting more extensions put in, might vlog in a few days again but I’m just sooo tired and busy guys. No mention of baby at all except saying she bought a sign with “little mans” name on it
Idk how people enjoy her content. I would watch her vlogs but then they were so boring and obnoxious that I finally couldn't. I only stick around because I'm curious how her channel will end up once the baby gets here. I come from a small town and a ton of girls I went to high school with absolutely love her. Probably because of the idea of her sticking with Davis since he's such a great guy and having the perfect family...(can you tell I moved away first chance I got lol?)

I still get her videos on my Youtube homepage and it automatically starts playing sometimes. Can I say from seeing the first clip that her skin genuinely looks awful. (I stated this before but...it just looks really bad.) Yes, I know she has rosacea (since she states it 20 times every video) but if you can afford lip injections, botox, etc., you can definitely find a good dermatologist or laser center to help treat it.

Edited this because I clicked through her latest vlog: Why would you get a world map for your infant's nursery? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She is so pitifully ignorant.
“My lashes are more full.”
I lose brain cells listening to this airhead.

She’s always “so tired.” She barely does her “social media job,” her friend runs her store, she doesn’t clean or cook unless it’s one of those box meal sponsorships, she never walks those dogs....why the hell is she so tired?? I’ve seen 86 year old grandmas do more with their time and not be as tired as this lazy fuck.

Also, prepping for the hospital includes a full set of lashes, dyed brows, more orange tanner, a new weave and I’m sure a full set of nails. Ratchet AF. Gotta get looking good to push a baby out of her hoo haaa wowwwwww

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why do people want pix of her dogs on their shirts? i don't get it...

a couch for the nursery? why though?

she's "obsessive" about changing sheets...maybe lay off the orange tanner...?

world map doesn't scream infant nursery...she spends just to spend.

she's tired now...wait for baby blockhead, then she'll know tired!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think she's "tired" because she's bored. She doesn't DO anything.
And walking those dogs would be a really good start.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Watching her vlog now.. Why is her whole face so red?? And those eyelash extensions look horrible. 😂
And she looks like a fat man in those big tshirts.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

The best caption she could come up with for her recent maternity photos with Davis is “I can’t wait to see your face when he’s here”.
I know this has been said many times before, but she is not excited for this baby whatsoever.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”