viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by SourHoney »

I see she will get herself an extravagant "push gift" and call it on davis.

They don't seem to be knowledgeable about what is really comming, they can afford taking clases for the baby's safety like first aid or how to handle labor but nah only outfits and pics matter. Oh and vacation.

She is blowing up as expected and that gown will be all skimpy and uncomfortable if it still fits by that time. Notice she mentioned her boobs are getting super big but she still got a strappy deep v-neck :roll: also.. aren't hospitals super cold?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

margsandmakeup wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:05 pm
Her newest vlog is her and Davis building their expensive AF stroller. She seems so uninterested and bored. I couldn't watch the whole thing, I can only take so much of that mess lol.
she cared more about the amount of storage it had underneath.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

This is trashy as hell.

I can't believe those ugly logo tshirts sold out within 45 minutes. Knowing her, she probably bought 5 in each color to make it seem like they are highly wanted. Who the heck buys these anyways??? A tshirt for $30????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kettlebelle »

chewymolasses wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:48 pm
This is trashy as hell.

I can't believe those ugly logo tshirts sold out within 45 minutes. Knowing her, she probably bought 5 in each color to make it seem like they are highly wanted. Who the heck buys these anyways??? A tshirt for $30????
Lmfao wow the 90s called. They want their hideous dress back.

There’s a place near me that has a “warehouse sale” once a month or so. They sell the plain comfort colors shirts for $1-3 a piece. Shes buying wholesale so probably around the same price. Screen printing her logo on is super cheap. Can’t believe people are spending $30 for those.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Double post but here’s my theory: they bought a house because Frankenstein plans to separate active duty once this tour is up, join the reserves, become “family vloggers” since he already tries to do his own vlogging on IG and what not, and live off of Casey’s money

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

kettlebelle wrote:
chewymolasses wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:48 pm
This is trashy as hell.

Lmfao wow the 90s called. They want their hideous dress back.

There’s a place near me that has a “warehouse sale” once a month or so. They sell the plain comfort colors shirts for $1-3 a piece. Shes buying wholesale so probably around the same price. Screen printing her logo on is super cheap. Can’t believe people are spending $30 for those.
You mean $31.57 (guessing her odd prices)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

kettlebelle wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Double post but here’s my theory: they bought a house because Frankenstein plans to separate active duty once this tour is up, join the reserves, become “family vloggers” since he already tries to do his own vlogging on IG and what not, and live off of Casey’s money
God I hope so. Because youtube has cracked the whip on family vloggers. Not to mention, YouTube is about to come to a crashing end for these folks. They are preparing to enter the streaming race full force and hire mainstream people. So many of these YouTubers are going to be done. They are very very delusional about longevity. I hope her boutique does stay strong for her because that’s going to be all they have (and face it, these people are buying stuff hoping youtube casey will acknowledge them).

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

You do have to serve a certain number of years after you go to West Point, I think its five. How much has he done, two? YouTube will be done for them in three more years. Doubt if he will leave. However he is learning marketable skills in the army so he'll do OK.

I laughed and laughed at Casey and the "storage" in the buggy.

Sammas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sammas »

Watching their stroller video I couldn’t help but feel sorry for them. Not only did Casey look so unhappy, but the fact that they think they need a $1,200 stroller (probably more after accessories) is just sad. I think they’d both be so much happier if they stopped trying to buy the best of everything and just enjoy simple things. They will make their baby so materialistic and disconnected.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

A lot of people commenting on her vlog are shocked that the stroller was $1000. She’s SO materialistic it’s insane. Why was she going on and on about the storage? What kind of crap is she going to load the stroller up with on a walk around the neighborhood?
Something I’ve noticed is Casey follows Katy Hearn prettyyyyy closely on instagram.... likes/comments on all her pictures ect. And she got the same stroller as Katy....

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Frankie is just always too stoked about the materialistic crap that they get. He absolutely loves what she does for him he’s so transparent. What a sad sack. Any man worth his salt wants to be the one that can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I've seen the birth photography, but it's usually when you have the ultra crunchy water birthing mom at home. lol She's in for a huge smack in the face. Hold on, Cakey.

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

Isn't a stroller something a grandparent would get for them as a gift at a shower??

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

I looked at her "friend" profile Allison (which is pregnant, too) seems like allison and the other girl, megan, went to the same beach at the end of March. Isn't that wierd that Casey decided to go two weeks later? Willing to bet money she wanted and bitched about her wanting to only go with block head because this would be their last baby less vacation....even though her very pregnant friend went with friends..

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses »

chewymolasses wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:50 am
Isn't a stroller something a grandparent would get for them as a gift at a shower??
You would think so! I am pregnant too, a couple weeks behind her. It’s the first grandbaby and great grand baby etc and our families have bought almost everything for us as gifts. However we have been extremely thankful for everything we’ve received, I could see Casey just buying for herself because family members don’t want to spend 1200$ just on a stroller. We aren’t even buying anything major until after the baby shower. Has Casey mentioned a baby shower yet?

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

chewymolasses wrote:
Let's be real... anything they get from anyone else.. they will just end up returning because it isn't up to their standards lolol.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

karlibel wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:08 am
chewymolasses wrote:
Let's be real... anything they get from anyone else.. they will just end up returning because it isn't up to their standards lolol.
I agree, a lower priced stroller her family might buy her wouldn’t be worthy. I feel like Casey is in so deep with trying to keep up with the YouTube Joneses that now she thinks everything she gets has to be high priced designer shit. Not regular stuff that peasants buy. I hope this baby humbles her ass right back down to earth. Maybe he will have explosive diarrhea all over her designer shoes and purses lol.

Post by Guest »

This baby will be morphed into a tiny version of their hick selves, plus spoiled and a brat.

But I still wish the baby would morph into an emo kid with black eyeliner and only listen to alternative rock, punk and hey even a little Slipknot. Would drive Frankenweenie mad. Come on Cooter Ray...come through for us!

joanna_michelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by joanna_michelle »

First time poster. I found GG through YTMD. I can’t stand the person Casey has become. I think I first really had it when she went shopping for maternity clothes and just bought regular sized clothes and just “sized” up. She’s so stupid with her money. I lived in maternity leggings when I went out. I had two pair so I could wear one and wash one. And then the stroller... I got a stroller/car seat combo for 114$ from Walmart.com (I’m too cheap to splurge) and it’s so good. Plus I noticed that she follows and likes all of Keren Swanson’s post on Instagram. I hope she doesn’t follow keren’s role as a mother bc that poor child will never be a functioning member of society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

My God. I don't understand!! Why is she buying clothes for 6-12 months?? I get buying some some, but she's literally hoarding baby clothes!

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”