This is the Trash forum only.
kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Post by kettlebelle »

Am I the only one that HATES the trend of wearing your hair down and curled under a ballcap? Cause I think it looks stupid. Especially with how long her hair is, it might be cuter on short hair.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

did you see the sad tacky "look at me i'm in college" type clothing. all the beer pong, and beer me shirts. and you can see she's gained quite a bit. her arms especially.
She's going to be a mom and she's picking all that immature, alcoholic shit out, smh. Everything related to beer, her favorite because she's a functioning drunk. I bet she's sipped some beer throughout her pregnancy when no one was looking.

I hate 99% of the clothes in her boutique. The clothing is ugly, just like her personal style. I think she only created it to dress herself. It's like her own personal, giant closet. She wears and buys the same shit over and over and none of it compliments her cone shaped body type.

She keeps mentioning how happy she is with her bump and motherhood but her eyes look so sad.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:57 pm
did you see the sad tacky "look at me i'm in college" type clothing. all the beer pong, and beer me shirts. and you can see she's gained quite a bit. her arms especially.

it's a good thing to gain healthy weight, but just be honest about it. IT IS NORMAL.
Rt??? Her title about her bump getting BIG struck me as her being genuinely surprised that she's getting BIG.

Girl. You are PREGNANT. Every preggers chick is gonna get big. Smdh.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Also... Newborn shorts??? Newborn pants?? Think most people just do the onesie route... Esp when they're at newborn stage. Man I hope this lil guy fights those stupid bottoms tooth and nail. Also will he even fit into all this stuff? Watch he ends up a 10 lb butterball :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

Yeah it’s kinda odd that she owns a boutique but when we see her in vlogs, it’s always leggings and huge ugly t-shirts with slip on sandals. She has zero fashion sense and only buys clothes for Instagram photos. What a sad life she has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

I just watched her recent vlog. I noticed that she continuously refers to her baby as “it” or the “bump”. She never talks about feeling him kick or anything or even rubbing her tummy, she says she’s going to miss him being in her tummy but she just gives off the vibe that she could care less. There’s no nurturing or mother vibe from her. It’s sad.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

jac9 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:10 pm
I just watched her recent vlog. I noticed that she continuously refers to her baby as “it” or the “bump”. She never talks about feeling him kick or anything or even rubbing her tummy, she says she’s going to miss him being in her tummy but she just gives off the vibe that she could care less. There’s no nurturing or mother vibe from her. It’s sad.

That's because this isn't what she really wanted at all.. Let's just be honest. If she had it her way she would not be pregnant right now. I think Davis is excited about it but Casey is like ehh whatever.. I'm hoping she'll have a change of heart once the baby is actually born but we'll see.

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

Don’t think anyone has told her how to shop for a baby, much less for an expecting mother. While stocking up on newborn clothes, you’ll want more 0-3 sizes, particularly those jogging pants, then go from there.

Beware 11:24 is Frankenstein’s surprise appearance to discuss his lift...

Post by Guest »

She’s just using the baby as an excuse to constantly shop. That stuff will all be on poshmark at some point.

I also don’t think she has much of a relationship with her mother or Frankenweenie’s mom. No videos or pictures of them hanging out or going baby shopping together.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”