This is the Trash forum only.
mhmm24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Post by mhmm24 »

Her stupid ass unpacked size 1 diapers in her changing table for the baby. Lil Cooter won’t wear size 1 for a hot minute dumb dumb, especially if he’s tracking small. She’s a weird one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

If I ate popcorn I would have bags of it popped & ready to go for the upcoming shit show...

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I’ve been preparing for motherhood for a long ass time and it still threw me for a bit of a loop lol. So someone like Casey who isn’t even sure it’s what she wants? Eeeeek.

I don’t know what made me twitchier, the unwashed newborn clothes (she has money so it’s not like she’d have to return them? Wash them shits) or the carpet in the room they’ll spend a lot of time with a baby in. Spit up and poop stains are a comin’

daromrybud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daromrybud »

WTF is up with her "boutique"? Nothing matches, there's no cohesive style within everything, and the prices make no sense. $58.08, $35.46, $18.27.... Why not even numbers like 60, 35, or 18? Everything from the weird ass pricing to the tacky AF clothing and the shitty return policy screams DON'T SHOP HERE.

Casey, if you want a good example of a YouTuber-started boutique that actually seems legit and appealing to customers, check out Aspyn Ovard's shop called Luca + Grae. Her pictures are cute, her style makes sense and goes together, and her prices are normal. The horrible return policy (which you copied EXACTLY) still puts me off but it's a lot more appealing than yours.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

daromrybud wrote:WTF is up with her "boutique"? Nothing matches, there's no cohesive style within everything, and the prices make no sense. $58.08, $35.46, $18.27.... Why not even numbers like 60, 35, or 18? Everything from the weird ass pricing to the tacky AF clothing and the shitty return policy screams DON'T SHOP HERE.

Casey, if you want a good example of a YouTuber-started boutique that actually seems legit and appealing to customers, check out Aspyn Ovard's shop called Luca + Grae. Her pictures are cute, her style makes sense and goes together, and her prices are normal. The horrible return policy (which you copied EXACTLY) still puts me off but it's a lot more appealing than yours.
Aspyn’s boutique rips off anthropologie and several other smaller indie brands on a daily basis and she is just as terrible with customer service as Casey. I have experienced that first hand. And her pictures are so oversaturated and washed out. Neither of them are winning in the boutique department.

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

daromrybud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daromrybud »

winterscoming wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:07 pm
daromrybud wrote:WTF is up with her "boutique"? Nothing matches, there's no cohesive style within everything, and the prices make no sense. $58.08, $35.46, $18.27.... Why not even numbers like 60, 35, or 18? Everything from the weird ass pricing to the tacky AF clothing and the shitty return policy screams DON'T SHOP HERE.

Aspyn’s boutique rips off anthropologie and several other smaller indie brands on a daily basis and she is just as terrible with customer service as Casey. I have experienced that first hand. And her pictures are so oversaturated and washed out. Neither of them are winning in the boutique department.
True that they both aren't great but I think Aspyn's is much better off than Casey's. I still wouldn't buy from either of them.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

^I can't believe anyone within their right mind would purchase anything from one of these dumbass "influencers". Can you say, part of the problem?
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

no_strings wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:07 am
^I can't believe anyone within their right mind would purchase anything from one of these dumbass "influencers". Can you say, part of the problem?
agreed.

tho, i can say that many have been blinded by shiny things and promises only to find out the truth so at least many people are seeing the truth.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

Amazes me how much they read here. After all we said, they both put up Instagram pictures talking about how happy they are to be parents.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Amazes me they can read.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it's like sex. the people that talk about it the most...aren't getting any.

these two dipwads are using the kid for free stuff.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

This new house has pretty much the exact same kitchen in her last house in GA.Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

kknope wrote:This new house has pretty much the exact same kitchen in her last house in GA.Image

The house layout is super similar too! The entire first floor is pretty much all the same.

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

vxleria wrote:
kknope wrote:This new house has pretty much the exact same kitchen in her last house in GA.Image

The house layout is super similar too! The entire first floor is pretty much all the same.

I thought so too! Her new house is almost exactly like her previous home minus the upstairs being a little different.

ladygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by ladygaga »

So I just started watching Casey this last week. What don’t you like about her most? Honestly, her life looks picture perfect. It’s kind of crazy. I’ve only seen a couple videos though.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

knowing her, she moved in the same neighborhood. and i bet she actually sold her house to family.

and her life looks picture perfect is right. what a made up life. yuck.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

ladygaga wrote:So I just started watching Casey this last week. What don’t you like about her most? Honestly, her life looks picture perfect. It’s kind of crazy. I’ve only seen a couple videos though.

I used to love her. Thought she was down to earth and pretty relatable. Then she got a boyfriend and literally became one of those girls that changes everything about herself to please a man. Since then she's just become more and more fake and just...blah.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Guys what if she never gives the baby a bath and just dry shampoos him

Post by Guest »

Her personality changed the instant she started chasing after Frankenweenie. She’s horrible now, and she also seems very sad.

She’s going to be one of those bottle of wine for lunch pop a Xanax or two before 2pm mommies.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

She should’ve waited to find and settle down with a guy who didn’t want kids just like her. But no, he HAD to be an army guy. She’s got such a fetish it creeps me out. So now she’s stuck with a baby she doesn’t want and will probably resent in some form or another for the rest of her life, even if she does love her son, which I’m sure she will.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”