This is the Trash forum only.
missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by missmimz »

I wish Casey would do some basic googling about canine diets and feed her dogs raw or homecooked. I legit have made several comments on her YT videos telling her to stop feeding her dogs garbage kibble. I'm not even surprised Daisy was sick...stop feeding them treats made in China that aren't digestible!

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

missmimz wrote:I wish Casey would do some basic googling about canine diets and feed her dogs raw or homecooked. I legit have made several comments on her YT videos telling her to stop feeding her dogs garbage kibble. I'm not even surprised Daisy was sick...stop feeding them treats made in China that aren't digestible!
With how much other shit she buys for her dogs - why not use some of that money to buy good food instead of 1,000 toys per year? She feeds them garbage and she claims they are her everything.
Also, it bothers me so much when she gives them new toys and doesn't take the tag off. Dogs should not be eating the cardboard on the toy along with the plastic thing holding the toy and the cardboard together. Get a fucking scissors.

And when they tear apart the stuffed animal she gave them, she lets them chew on the stuffing which can kill them and then just leaves all the stuffing all over her floor. :roll:

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

fashionnic wrote:
missmimz wrote:I wish Casey would do some basic googling about canine diets and feed her dogs raw or homecooked. I legit have made several comments on her YT videos telling her to stop feeding her dogs garbage kibble. I'm not even surprised Daisy was sick...stop feeding them treats made in China that aren't digestible!
With how much other shit she buys for her dogs - why not use some of that money to buy good food instead of 1,000 toys per year? She feeds them garbage and she claims they are her everything.
Also, it bothers me so much when she gives them new toys and doesn't take the tag off. Dogs should not be eating the cardboard on the toy along with the plastic thing holding the toy and the cardboard together. Get a fucking scissors.

And when they tear apart the stuffed animal she gave them, she lets them chew on the stuffing which can kill them and then just leaves all the stuffing all over her floor. :roll:
Right??? My dog literally eats any stuffed toy, so we don't give those to her anymore.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Perhaps it’s just the actions of purchasing that matter most to her...that make her happiest. She has so much to learn. Dog lovers are often empathetic. As she ages, she may realize she must love her dogs enough to feed them the healthiest foods she can afford. Next, she may begin to think about the physical and mental health of her fellow military spouses. YouTube is dying, so we may not ever see if she grows as a person...but I certainly hope she does. Bless her heart. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Homegirl goes on a vacation to the beach with her Oompa Loompa tan and horse hair extensions in.

Whyyyyyy... :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

missmimz wrote:
Chicken Leg wrote:im wondering, seriously, how long it will be, before her husband gets frustrated with casey not wanting kids. its clear that he does want to have kids. and its also clear that she doesn't.
this should have been a topic they discussed BEFORE getting married. but I would bet that casey LIED to him before getting married. lied and said she DOES want kids. just to trap him to marrying her. that is just my opinion.
I cant picture casey actually having kids. she is too shallow and too vain and too materialistic. and she repeatedly shows no empathy or compassion to others. for example the other army wives on that base there. casey NEVER shows them any empathy or compassion at the times their husbands are deployed. because she doesn't ever reach out to them. to offer her time, or donate, or anything. if she was a compassionate person, she would have been doing those things throughout the entire past year that she has been on that base. but she never cares about the other army wives and their struggles. instead, all that casey cares about is her own world filled with materialistic crap. casey is selfish.
I honestly cant picture casey having kids. and I seriously am wondering how long it will be until her husband gets really frustrated with her on this subject matter. and if casey DID lie to him about wanting kids, JUST to trap him into marriage, well, then that shows us all how shallow and manipulative that she really is. these are just my opinions though.
another indication that she doesn't want kids is because she never cooks for her husband. its mostly HIM who does the cooking. and casey NEVER cleans her house. and its just common sense that if she cant take good care of her husband by doing the most simple tasks such as cleaning and cooking, then how is she going to be good mother with that sort of character flaw? all casey seems to care about is beer drinking constantly. and how many expensive name brand items she can purchase. remember, she went to her TWITTER to ask her fans how to get rid of her BACK ACNE. it wasn't obvious to her to take a SIMPLE SHOWER after going to the gym. so whats she gonna do if she ever has kids? go to twitter nonstop to ask her fans how to change a diaper? how to feed a bottle to a baby? its like she has no clue about anything of importance in the real world. and she has no friends apparently. because she constantly asks people on twitter for help with the most mundane issues.
and lets not forget that her latest vlog of her lipsincing for an entire video, it was pure ridiculousness. and stupid. she could have spent that time in MUCH better ways. in much more PRODUCTIVE ways. I never see her doing anything productive. and whenever she is at a hotel, she postmates every single thing. what kind of mother is she going to be when she gets everything postmated to her on account of her sheer laziness? what kind of mother is she going to be when she constantly shows ZERO compassion to the other military wives. most of whom are less financially fortunate than she is.
im sorry for my rant. its just that casey seriously disgusts me. and the fact that her husband is blind to all of this is shocking to me. because what kind of father would HE be, when he is so oblivious to his own wifes selfishness and lack of compassion towards others. thank you for letting me vent. :HK:
Yikes. Come on, it's 2018 it's not a woman's job to take care of her husband. Men aren't babies, they can cook and clean for themselves. There's also nothing wrong with not having children. It doesn't make you selfish or a bad person. Some women don't want to be mothers, and that's okay. I don't want to be anyone's mother, and there's nothing wrong with that. Casey is also super young. She can have kids in 10 years if she wants.
Also how do we know that she doesn’t reach out to other military wives? A lot of your statements aren’t based on anything. I’m all for hating on the dumb things that Casey does but let’s not pull shit out of thin air just to try to make a conversation from it. I don’t think it’s a big deal if she doesn’t want kids or if he cooks/cleans. He’s a big boy- if he wants help he can ask for it. If he doesn’t have the balls to tell her then that’s his problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

TeddySerious wrote:Homegirl goes on a vacation to the beach with her Oompa Loompa tan and horse hair extensions in.

Whyyyyyy... :rofl:
she's looking a lot wider than usual
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

I’ve lived on a lake before and been going to lakes since I was a kid. Never have I carried all that crap she has in her “lake bag.” Makeup, razors, perfume is she kidding me?!? This girl would wear 189 pounds of makeup, stink juice and hair weave to a port a potty.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

TeddySerious wrote:I’ve lived on a lake before and been going to lakes since I was a kid. Never have I carried all that crap she has in her “lake bag.” Makeup, razors, perfume is she kidding me?!? This girl would wear 189 pounds of makeup, stink juice and hair weave to a port a potty.
PORT A POTTY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, but I am raising a boy and used to potty humor, so this cracked me up...

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

TeddySerious wrote:I’ve lived on a lake before and been going to lakes since I was a kid. Never have I carried all that crap she has in her “lake bag.” Makeup, razors, perfume is she kidding me?!? This girl would wear 189 pounds of makeup, stink juice and hair weave to a port a potty.
I know right? I couldn't believe it every time she showed another item, it kept going on and on. And full-coverage foundation to go to the lake? You're just hanging out with your husband, who gives a fuck what your skin looks like!

I like make-up a lot but this sort of video makes me realise just how low maintenance I can be.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Well, I know I always take perfume along to the lake. Mosquitoes love it! #scentbird :tu:
Typo’s Happen :tu:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Armywife1508 wrote:Well, I know I always take perfume along to the lake. Mosquitoes love it! #scentbird :tu:
Surely she could have done a perfume favourites video or something better suited to incorporate that sponsorship... too much effort? Imagine if we could get away with not needing to care how our work comes across like that at work and if it makes any sense.

Post by Guest »

Yeah. Gotta pour on the perfume at the lake! Wonder what all she wears when she goes camping to attract bears....

This chick is so dumb.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

For someone that's into fashion and has a 'bouquet'...her man dresses so bad. He looks so dorky. I'd be embarrassed to be out with him.

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

missmimz wrote:For someone that's into fashion and has a 'bouquet'...her man dresses so bad. He looks so dorky. I'd be embarrassed to be out with him.
Well she doesn't dress well for her body type either lol

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

missmimz wrote:For someone that's into fashion and has a 'bouquet'...her man dresses so bad. He looks so dorky. I'd be embarrassed to be out with him.
Yeah he gives me major dork vibes...and he looks quite chunky for someone who is pretty physically active...

sarahm23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarahm23 »

I know everyone says she looks like a drag queen 95% of the time but, like, I was scrolling through Instagram and found the picture of Casey (on the left, in case you couldn’t tell) and realized how much she actually *does* look like a drag queen. On the right is one of my favorite local queens, Dessie Love Blake. Am I the only one seeing the resemblance?? Image

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

classy thumbnail Casey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

They seemed quite bored on their honeymoon. She acted like she was at an insurance seminar.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Yeah, I clicked through most of the video, yawn fest express...

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”