Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
bohobirdy
Learner
Learner

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by bohobirdy »

NewHampshirite wrote:I am not going to judge her reaction because I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant at 27. I was in completely shock. I never wanted kids. My daughter is 7 1/2 now and I love her to pieces. One and done for me.

They sure will have to grow up and learn to put this new baby first.
same. my husband was way excited and gung ho. i was terrified. i didn't even know for sure if i should keep the pregnancy. now it's like everyone else, he's the best and can't imagine life without him. but.... i also didn't broadcast those innermost fears. :?
Last edited by bohobirdy on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bohobirdy
Learner
Learner

Post by bohobirdy »

Torfour_ wrote:
DietVanilla wrote:Also- Anyone with experience that can answer this:
How easy is it to move/find new housing on base? There is NO way in my opinion she will give up her beauty studio/filming room up for her baby to make a nursery.
Her house is already so cluttered as it is. Is it easy to find new housing? I'd assume it isn't, but there are people constantly moving on and off base too.
Any input?
The military has control over a lot. When my dad would get relocated it would take foreverrr to finally get into base housing. I think we lived in a rental for almost year at one point. And the house size depends on your rank. So the lower rank he is the smaller/ less nice the house is. I’m not in the military but that’s how I remember it growing up. All the old colonels with grown ass kids had these huge 6 bedroom houses. It would make me so mad lol. And I pretty sure you can’t just transfer housing unless your family outgrows the home. I’m not sure though

i actually have no idea how the military or base housing works, but i wouldn't be surprised if casey decides its not good enough for her and her babe and they wind up buying some sort of fancy ass lake house while still having the one on post or letting it go or whatever. basically that she will pay to upgrade herself. but maybe that's not poss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DietVanilla »

Torfour_ wrote:
DietVanilla wrote:Also- Anyone with experience that can answer this:
How easy is it to move/find new housing on base? There is NO way in my opinion she will give up her beauty studio/filming room up for her baby to make a nursery.
Her house is already so cluttered as it is. Is it easy to find new housing? I'd assume it isn't, but there are people constantly moving on and off base too.
Any input?
The military has control over a lot. When my dad would get relocated it would take foreverrr to finally get into base housing. I think we lived in a rental for almost year at one point. And the house size depends on your rank. So the lower rank he is the smaller/ less nice the house is. I’m not in the military but that’s how I remember it growing up. All the old colonels with grown ass kids had these huge 6 bedroom houses. It would make me so mad lol. And I pretty sure you can’t just transfer housing unless your family outgrows the home. I’m not sure though

thanks for clarification!
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Post by Guest »

Her baby registry at Target is up and public:

tgt.gifts/f33705a06b724203b604b2b1c5d3fb0c

Also if she asks for expensive gifts, I doubt she will receive them. Despite all the people at her wedding, aka Frankenstein’s friends, they didn’t get a bunch of gifts. And no offense to them, but her sister, mom and those two country girls she had as bridesmaids don’t look like they shop at Saks. I doubt she even has a shower.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I also can't wait to see her real face. Casey struggles to stay thin--she's going to get fucking MASSIVE, you can tell by her build. Her ass is going to be as big as the moon and then look like Kim K's saggy diaper ass post-children.

Post by Guest »

ColdOne wrote:I also can't wait to see her real face. Casey struggles to stay thin--she's going to get fucking MASSIVE, you can tell by her build. Her ass is going to be as big as the moon and then look like Kim K's saggy diaper ass post-children.
She’s already gotten big.
I think she will have a hard time losing weight after the baby.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

While it’s not recommend to get injectables while pregnant it’s up to the discretion of the surgeon or nurse. So as long as she finds someone shady enough she can remain looking botched thru pregnancy and beyond

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:While it’s not recommend to get injectables while pregnant it’s up to the discretion of the surgeon or nurse. So as long as she finds someone shady enough she can remain looking botched thru pregnancy and beyond

I def can't imagine any legit provider injecting a pregnant woman. I know the place i go to they won't inject anyone pregnant or breastfeeding.

Post by Guest »

missmimz wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:While it’s not recommend to get injectables while pregnant it’s up to the discretion of the surgeon or nurse. So as long as she finds someone shady enough she can remain looking botched thru pregnancy and beyond

I def can't imagine any legit provider injecting a pregnant woman. I know the place i go to they won't inject anyone pregnant or breastfeeding.
Same.
I was told they won’t do it once you get pregnant.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

she'll be getting those back alley injections that wind up just being like cement or some shit
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

sisinikkole wrote:she'll be getting those back alley injections that wind up just being like cement or some shit
and she'll blame it on "weight gain" these youtuber idiots love to say shit like that.... weight gain doesn't morphe your face into a completely different person!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

Omg i can’t believe she’s pregnant. She’s going to be a train wreck because i have an inkling she’ll wind up with terrible PPD and regret having a child

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

She’s going to end up fat too

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

TeddySerious wrote:Her baby registry at Target is up and public:

tgt.gifts/f33705a06b724203b604b2b1c5d3fb0c

Also if she asks for expensive gifts, I doubt she will receive them. Despite all the people at her wedding, aka Frankenstein’s friends, they didn’t get a bunch of gifts. And no offense to them, but her sister, mom and those two country girls she had as bridesmaids don’t look like they shop at Saks. I doubt she even has a shower.
Is it normal to create a registry before finding out the gender? I’m not a mom so i don’t know. I mean assuming they’re going to find out the gender, which i assume they will.

edited to add: I’m surprised she actually registered at target and didn’t try to give her baby some Chanel or Louis Vuitton registry :rofl:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by starviolet »

There are injections that last up to 12 months depending on the type, if she got those just before she got pregnant we’ll never see her natural face

Post by Guest »

I noticed she’s letting her natural hair color return (poop brown) and she took off those nails.

She complained about her mental health (anxiety) and she’s a bizarre hypochondriac (carrying an epi pen she doesn’t need one). I think she will struggle once the baby is here.

They are really rushing things, but they always have. They raced to get engaged and married, now have hurried up having a baby. It’s not a smart move for two people so immature. I have a lot more respect for people like Lizzy (whatwouldlizzydo). She and Glen lived together for awhile, stayed engaged for a few years and then got married. They are saving for a house. They are both in their 30s and seemingly grounded. All this rushing around seems like immaturity coming out especially on Frankenstein’s part.

I honestly still believe they will end up divorced and she will be another lovemelissamichelle on YouTube.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

TeddySerious wrote:I noticed she’s letting her natural hair color return (poop brown) and she took off those nails.

She complained about her mental health (anxiety) and she’s a bizarre hypochondriac (carrying an epi pen she doesn’t need one). I think she will struggle once the baby is here.

They are really rushing things, but they always have. They raced to get engaged and married, now have hurried up having a baby. It’s not a smart move for two people so immature. I have a lot more respect for people like Lizzy (whatwouldlizzydo). She and Glen lived together for awhile, stayed engaged for a few years and then got married. They are saving for a house. They are both in their 30s and seemingly grounded. All this rushing around seems like immaturity coming out especially on Frankenstein’s part.

I honestly still believe they will end up divorced and she will be another lovemelissamichelle on YouTube.
I'm always surprised when people have a baby 1-2 years or less into a marriage, unless they're older, it seems like a extra stress on the relationship to add a baby so quickly. It would have made way more sense to wait until he was out of the military and they could build or buy a house, be back near family, and then have a baby. She's so young still there wasn't any reason to rush.

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

Man they are milking this big time. ..

Her instagram story is annoying and he already is posting ultrasound videos..

And honestly, her lips up top look bigger lol

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

Here is their amazon baby registry..
https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/casey-m ... S1F5AM7HV0

Thank you so much for visiting our baby registry! We are so excited for this next journey! We will not know the gender until March so we are adding different things that we wish to have for baby until then!
- Casey and Davis

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Is there a way to make these registries private and provide a link so that only certain people (such as close friends and family) can see it? If not then it can’t be helped. But if so, then I just think it’s so tacky for her to leave it on public when she knows (and is probably hoping) that her subscribers will send her stuff from the list.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”