ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
fizzwizz12

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by fizzwizz12 »

missmimz wrote:You can't get any fillers or botox when you're pregnant or breastfeeding.

:rofl: can't wait to see her real face again!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tallbutshort01 »

She did mention when looking at the test that “it happened so fast” so maybe they were actually trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

tallbutshort01 wrote:She did mention when looking at the test that “it happened so fast” so maybe they were actually trying.

Maybe! You could be right. I thought she meant the result showed “so fast”.

Post by Guest »

I think she meant the line showed fast.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Similar thing to Fleur I think where they agreed to start trying to appease their husband and then they got pregnant the first try and they’re like...oh fuck lol

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

Wow you guys called it! She got pregnant right away!!!!
It has also been predicted that they won't last. Does anyone think the baby will keep them together?

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I'm surprised. On so many occasions, even one Q&A fairly recently ,she said she wanted to wait quite a few years before having children. Then also recently she mentioned the therapist. I don't get how you change your mind on something so important so quickly. Good luck to them; I won't be watching her pregnancy videos.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

In his IG pic her nails are bitten SO badly, and in hers they are painted.

I'm not going to be too critical, I went above and beyond being careful about everything when i was pregnant but nail polish fumes were a no no for me. I dont think she will stop her fake treatments all over her body from head to toe.

Post by Guest »

eastsidebabe wrote:I'm surprised. On so many occasions, even one Q&A fairly recently ,she said she wanted to wait quite a few years before having children. Then also recently she mentioned the therapist. I don't get how you change your mind on something so important so quickly. Good luck to them; I won't be watching her pregnancy videos.
I remember that as well. She seemed adamant. Also in the past she said she didn’t like children.

It’s funny how late last night a stan showed up in this thread defending her and calling us losers/trash. That hasn’t happened on Casey’s thread in years...I mean not since Davis himself made a username here back when they were dating and came on yelling at us (he got banned lol). Very unusual. Her minions don’t normally show up on GG especially late in the evening.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Why is Davis such a block head? “I’d take a girl.” Well yeah ya idiot. It’s your baby. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.

I did tear up when she surprised him with pregnancy gifts tho. Sue me.

However, those dogs are annoying. Sorry not sorry. How do you function with two huge dogs constantly on top of you. He couldn’t sit down and open the gifts without them all up in his face.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Everyone I know that had dog(s) and then a baby completely neglects the dogs now, so no doubt she'll just be one of those people. She barely walks those dogs anyway. Big dogs like that really need to go out for daily walks, even my small dog needs a daily walk. I can't imagine this pregnancy is going to be good for her anxiety.

Post by Guest »

hellyeah wrote:Why is Davis such a block head? “I’d take a girl.” Well yeah ya idiot. It’s your baby. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.

I did tear up when she surprised him with pregnancy gifts tho. Sue me.

However, those dogs are annoying. Sorry not sorry. How do you function with two huge dogs constantly on top of you. He couldn’t sit down and open the gifts without them all up in his face.

I died. :rofl: It’s gonna be a boy!!!!
He is a true dufus.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TeddySerious wrote:
eastsidebabe wrote:I'm surprised. On so many occasions, even one Q&A fairly recently ,she said she wanted to wait quite a few years before having children. Then also recently she mentioned the therapist. I don't get how you change your mind on something so important so quickly. Good luck to them; I won't be watching her pregnancy videos.
I remember that as well. She seemed adamant. Also in the past she said she didn’t like children.

It’s funny how late last night a stan showed up in this thread defending her and calling us losers/trash. That hasn’t happened on Casey’s thread in years...I mean not since Davis himself made a username here back when they were dating and came on yelling at us (he got banned lol). Very unusual. Her minions don’t normally show up on GG especially late in the evening.
ahh i missed out on all the fun. do we think it was casey herself?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:

ahh i missed out on all the fun. do we think it was casey herself?
I wish I saw it too. 100% definitely Casey. She probably thinks shes untouchable now because shes pregnant.
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

Also- Anyone with experience that can answer this:
How easy is it to move/find new housing on base? There is NO way in my opinion she will give up her beauty studio/filming room up for her baby to make a nursery.
Her house is already so cluttered as it is. Is it easy to find new housing? I'd assume it isn't, but there are people constantly moving on and off base too.
Any input?
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Post by Guest »

She’s very aware of her thread on GG.

I’m not sure how full housing is at Drum.

I think this baby will lead them to divorce. He’s very immature and she’s very conniving. I’m not sure why people stan her so hard. I remember when she first started yt all the lies she told and her tweeting specifically that she was only in this for the money and free stuff. Her southern accent kind of like Laura Lee let’s her get away with a lot of douchebaggery.

bohobirdy
Learner
Learner

Post by bohobirdy »

DietVanilla wrote:Also- Anyone with experience that can answer this:
How easy is it to move/find new housing on base? There is NO way in my opinion she will give up her beauty studio/filming room up for her baby to make a nursery.
Her house is already so cluttered as it is. Is it easy to find new housing? I'd assume it isn't, but there are people constantly moving on and off base too.
Any input?
they are def going to buy a new house. and it's gonna be huge and super gratuitous. can't wait to see what baby bottles she suggests from saks 5th avenue :roll:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Didn’t they get a 3 bedroom house already? I thought the 3rd room was Davis’s office so I figured that room would be the one to go and be turned into the nursery. If I’m right they were already spoilt with 3 bedrooms.

Torfour_
Learner
Learner

Post by Torfour_ »

DietVanilla wrote:Also- Anyone with experience that can answer this:
Any input?
The military has control over a lot. When my dad would get relocated it would take foreverrr to finally get into base housing. I think we lived in a rental for almost year at one point. And the house size depends on your rank. So the lower rank he is the smaller/ less nice the house is. I’m not in the military but that’s how I remember it growing up. All the old colonels with grown ass kids had these huge 6 bedroom houses. It would make me so mad lol. And I pretty sure you can’t just transfer housing unless your family outgrows the home. I’m not sure though

NewHampshirite
Informer
Informer

Post by NewHampshirite »

I am not going to judge her reaction because I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant at 27. I was in completely shock. I never wanted kids. My daughter is 7 1/2 now and I love her to pieces. One and done for me.

They sure will have to grow up and learn to put this new baby first.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”