This is the Trash forum only.
starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by starviolet »

eastsidebabe wrote:Those Loubies were not cheap, nor was her Chanel bag (x?), but I think she doesn't throw money around like some of the others. The junk she buys for the house and most of her other clothes are cheap. I assume she is in gov't housing. She sold her house at a profit so what she is saying could be true.

Why hasn't Davis been deployed? What is the timing on that usually.
All that cheap crap adds up though. She buys a LOT of it. But yeah she makes a great living so I guess it's not a lot to her. It's mindblowing how much these youtubers make (and instagrammers). I know ya'll are saying Youtube will blow over one day and it will, but in the mean time they're raking it in very, very nicely.

She wants to start a business with Davis one day lol. I wonder about him getting deployed too.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

tjh6daf3 wrote:It wasn’t just the thumbnail she looked pretty miserable at the end when they were leaving the hotel and the whole time they were at breakfast lol
Yeah she looked miserable throughout the whole video pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

He wants to start a business.
Another one that went to West Point and has no interest in a career in the army. I’m sure she’s behind that.

Her numbers even on socialblade have gone way down and we know thats not accurate. YouTube’s changes are affecting everyone. She makes her money off that boutique and her instagram sponsorships. Wont last!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i wish i had a program that would siphon these youtube/insta dollars straight into my bank account. how lovely would it be to get paid for an entire month and not have to do anything.

and ok, yes i'm judging and i know i shouldn't. but, her boutique is blah. it's basic. nothing unique that you couldn't find anywhere else. she styles her self on instagram and davis takes the photos. not a hell of a lot of hard work there.

yes, they did sell the house and made a handsome profit. i understand her mindset, but i do believe that she would have been better off keeping it and using it as a form of income. hell if any of her family members or friends need a place she would have it to offer. but that's just my thoughts. i think they would probably rather a bigger more extravagant home. i see her as as real housewives wannabe in the future.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

that last GRWM makeup looked so muddy.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

buttaface561 wrote:that last GRWM makeup looked so muddy.
her makeup always looks muddy tbh
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Davis and me, sweetie, Davis and ME

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

kknope wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage

What kind of question is that anyway! It’s a trap so she can snark at people that ‘you don’t know us’ and if it’s an assumption you wouldn’t know it was one anyway.

Post by Guest »

Lmao.
She is so transparent.
Trouble in paradise girl??
Gotta make the internet believe they are SO goals though!

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

kknope wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage

YUCK!!! Go back to sitting on the floor and talking to your dogs

Post by Guest »

Her and blockhead trying to prove the Internet, aka us, wrong isn’t a fun video. It’s annoying and childish.

Go enjoy your holiday and quit obsessing over what we say, Casey.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

My assumption is that you don’t know first grade grammar, Casey.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

please tell me some of you guys were sending in assumptions. I would but I'm blocked on ig
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

my assumption is that she and davis need to be on hoarders.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

My assumption is that she’s a moron and he’s an assclown.

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

TeddySerious wrote:Eh, she’s very fake. The dogs have been video props and selling points for years. I’ll never forget her throwing out her dog because she wouldn’t train them. Anytime you have more than two they fight; it’s up to you to train them. And at that time, she was leaving them with her mom or dumping them off every weekend so she could chase Frankenstein’s penis up in NY.

Frankenstein was a shiny new toy for a long time, but the realities of the military life are probably settling in on her. I have no doubt these two fight a good bit. She also has a reputation in the military wife arena of being very snobby and acting like she’s a celebrity. That is NOT good for Frankenstein if he wants a lengthy career in the army like he seems to.
Catching up on our favorite bumpkin. Looks like nothing much has changed.

So she’s already got a rep as being a douche canoe? Can’t say I’m surprised. Image I loved how in one vlog she was asked if she went to frg meetings Image I can see her acting a damn fool .

#StealingColorsOnFleek

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

Jenni23 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Eh, she’s very fake. The dogs have been video props and selling points for years. I’ll never forget her throwing out her dog because she wouldn’t train them. Anytime you have more than two they fight; it’s up to you to train them. And at that time, she was leaving them with her mom or dumping them off every weekend so she could chase Frankenstein’s penis up in NY.

Frankenstein was a shiny new toy for a long time, but the realities of the military life are probably settling in on her. I have no doubt these two fight a good bit. She also has a reputation in the military wife arena of being very snobby and acting like she’s a celebrity. That is NOT good for Frankenstein if he wants a lengthy career in the army like he seems to.
Catching up on our favorite bumpkin. Looks like nothing much has changed.

So she’s already got a rep as being a douche canoe? Can’t say I’m surprised. Image I loved how in one vlog she was asked if she went to frg meetings Image I can see her acting a damn fool .

The way she answered about the frg meeting was so weird. Like either a.) she was lying and she doesn’t go or b.) she finds them annoying and thinks they’re beneath her. I’m guessing b, she also sounded pretty annoyed about having to go to a hail and farewell with Davis. Like really what else do you have to do lol.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I loved seeing Casey saunter in Home Depot or wherever it was with her Chanel tote. That is what, $4K or $5K? The shopping video seemed so forced, same old stores, same old tchotchkes. She never saw a trashy looking item she didn't like. Did they really get a fake tree up where they live? That's where all our REAL trees come from. Somehow there was no enthusiasm in this video, just going through the motions.
I thought it was pretty pretentious of Casey to ask about assumptions about them. Do people really waste time making any assumptions about them? They'll make another vlogmas video answering the assumption questions.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Yes, she sounded snarky about the FRG meeting. Whatever. I did notice that she acts much mess enthusiastic when Davis is in charge of the camera during the vlogs. I actually like him better than I like her.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”