itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Post by Guest »

Contribute on ladies!!

Also please let me know if you prefer another thread name/give suggestions!! :love2:

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Following. Thread name is great.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

It's true, she can't smile properly anymore because of the botox and who knows what else; her 'smile' freaks me out!

I'm always surprised at how short Davis is (well to me).. 5 foot 7 maybe?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Posting here for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

that scrunchy nose thing she does is so weird, like she is perpetually smelling something bad...

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

i need to see a better photo of that dress. from what i can see, i actually think the silhouette looks nice on her. helps give her a bit of waist and the straps don't emphasize her broad shoulders. granted, i am no fashionista so this is just my opinion lol. BUT, what is going on with the lace around her waist area? it just looks odd like it was pinned on over the tulle skirt. i need a better pic to see all of the details, but something just looks off about it. i am really surprised she didnt go for a sexier gown like a fitted mermaid or something. was not expecting to see her in a poofier skirt

Post by Guest »

She and Carli StiflersMom Bybel both have wrecked their faces. They both look like Botched Real Housewives of YouTube.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

Omg she looks awful. I figured she would, but not this awful. She could've have did something with her hair like pull some pieces back. But all of that heavy hair, yuck. And that dress isn't doing her any favors. WOOF

:rofl:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

living for the thread name :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Llegallymeg
Debater
Debater

Post by Llegallymeg »

An updo, lighter natural makeup and a cute sleeved mermaid dress would’ve done her WONDERS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She looks so constipated in that photo she’s made her Twitter background.

Also. She sure had a lot of time on her hands at the wedding to upload snaps and pics. She spent more time on social media than she did enjoying her wedding.

She reminds me of a wax figure in a horror movie that’s come alive.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

The Botox Bride :rofl: love it
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Can we just take a second and realize that she had a painter for the ceremony???? I only thought royalty did that!!! Lmao.

I was also surprised with her dress. I, too, was expecting a strapless more fitted gown. I really wish she would've proven us all wrong and done an updo with a tiara or something. I don't know why it is so irritating she literally did nothing new for her bridal look.

Post by Guest »

The company that “designed” her wedding had Beyoncé as a client. This bitch really thinks she’s a celebrity!! Wow.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

TeddySerious wrote:The company that “designed” her wedding had Beyoncé as a client. This bitch really thinks she’s a celebrity!! Wow.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>ZI2yl</span></a>
I can only imagine how much money. I looked up flower walls, just fake flowers alone you're looking at $1,000

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Ladies, I can't believe we're already on a new thread! I was away from home for the past day and a bit and came back to all the updates about the wedding (or weddin' as the bumpkin would say) and had such a good laugh with my coffee this morning. You are hilarious.

My two cents: I can't believe how botched she looked on her big day! Everything about her look was horrifying, from the tan, to the heavy hair (it looks like she got out of the shower and let it air dry), to the heavy makeup, to that bedazzled cleavage dress... I'm sorry but she's not even close to being a beautiful bride. She tried WAY too hard.

IMO, she should have gone for a simpler kind of pinterest backyard wedding, with a less poofy/revealing silhouette, a classic updo, light and pretty makeup, a lighter tan -- she honestly would have looked nice. But she of course had to be OTT and flash all her money. She frustrates me so much. Girl doesn't know the meaning of less is more.

Also, vlogging yourself on your wedding day? Don't even get me started.
TeddySerious wrote: She reminds me of a wax figure in a horror movie that’s come alive.
Maybe it was her Halloween costume all along?

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

ladyevil wrote:Ladies, I can't believe we're already on a new thread! I was away from home for the past day and a bit and came back to all the updates about the wedding (or weddin' as the bumpkin would say) and had such a good laugh with my coffee this morning. You are hilarious.

My two cents: I can't believe how botched she looked on her big day! Everything about her look was horrifying, from the tan, to the heavy hair (it looks like she got out of the shower and let it air dry), to the heavy makeup, to that bedazzled cleavage dress... I'm sorry but she's not even close to being a beautiful bride. She tried WAY too hard.

IMO, she should have gone for a simpler kind of pinterest backyard wedding, with a less poofy/revealing silhouette, a classic updo, light and pretty makeup, a lighter tan -- she honestly would have looked nice. But she of course had to be OTT and flash all her money. She frustrates me so much. Girl doesn't know the meaning of less is more.

Also, vlogging yourself on your wedding day? Don't even get me started.
TeddySerious wrote: She reminds me of a wax figure in a horror movie that’s come alive.
Maybe it was her Halloween costume all along?
The more I look at her dress the more I don't like the top half.

It's kind of funny that the venue she chose is really known for using it as an outside ceremony, but she probably couldn't have it exactly where she wanted it there due to the rain. if you know what I mean... I am not sure if I am making sense,

Post by Guest »

She blew a ton of money on this wedding. That’s more of the reason she can’t have a honeymoon right now...the money all went to her wedding. Shes looking to make some of it back with her wedding videos..I guarantee there’s a sponsor lined up.

But as rich as she may be, she isn’t Beyoncé/jay z rich. A fool and her money eh?? Where will she be in 15 years. Not on YouTube and not selling cheap Bangladesh clothes.

I seriously don’t give this long now. I said the same thing when I saw Colleen’s wedding video (mirandasings) and I was right.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

^ Yup, I have a feeling they were building up their wedding day way too much, and now that they have to go back to reality things will crumble. Wait til Davis gets deployed... This is a girl who won't even compromise on what restaurant to go to and always has to get her way. She is incapable of supporting another person, and as soon as she is uncomfortable or lonely she will blame Davis. She wants the good parts of Army life, but is not prepared for the hard parts.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

helloiamk wrote:Can we just take a second and realize that she had a painter for the ceremony???? I only thought royalty did that!!! Lmao.
I remember Elle Fowler did that when she got married to Alex. I know its a thing people do aside from youtubers, but since then I think she started that trend in the youtube world.
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”