This is the Trash forum only.
MercysMom
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsTheBotoxBride/Casey Bumpkin Boutique Holmes Part 7

Post by MercysMom »

She must have read us giving her grief about not doing anything for charity. On her snap yesterday, she was asking for suggestions on no kill shelters or animals in need of surgery as a "portion" of the money she makes of a shirt at her boutique (I use that word lightly) will be donated to animals. Now first, why is it just a portion? How about all. You certainly don't need the money. Second, why all of a sudden now? She inundates us with snaps of her dogs over the last few years, but suddenly now she wants to help? She is defintely reading here. Hi Casey!!

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

MercysMom wrote:She must have read us giving her grief about not doing anything for charity. On her snap yesterday, she was asking for suggestions on no kill shelters or animals in need of surgery as a "portion" of the money she makes of a shirt at her boutique (I use that word lightly) will be donated to animals. Now first, why is it just a portion? How about all. You certainly don't need the money. Second, why all of a sudden now? She inundates us with snaps of her dogs over the last few years, but suddenly now she wants to help? She is defintely reading here. Hi Casey!!
She also said it was a portion of the sales for the month. Not a portion of each shirt.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

She sounds absolutely miserable with all that snow and no Davis to do all the shoveling :D :D :D

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

Why does she need suggestions for a charity to pick anyway? If you care about animals and want to do some good you would know of the local places already doing some good to donate to. The only people who have to ask are the ones feigning they care all of a sudden.

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

ilyria wrote:Why does she need suggestions for a charity to pick anyway? If you care about animals and want to do some good you would know of the local places already doing some good to donate to. The only people who have to ask are the ones feigning they care all of a sudden.
Or maybe she doesnt really know because shes a hermit. She never goes out. She has no life. And also, if she cant be bothered to google how to pronounce words properly, I highly doubt shes gonna google charities near her or something. I have a feelin shes lying about donating. Granted its under duress from our discussions here, but I dont see her as a sharing person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BelleDame
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleDame »

MercysMom wrote:She must have read us giving her grief about not doing anything for charity. On her snap yesterday, she was asking for suggestions on no kill shelters or animals in need of surgery as a "portion" of the money she makes of a shirt at her boutique (I use that word lightly) will be donated to animals. Now first, why is it just a portion? How about all. You certainly don't need the money. Second, why all of a sudden now? She inundates us with snaps of her dogs over the last few years, but suddenly now she wants to help? She is defintely reading here. Hi Casey!!
I'm sure she'll provide no proof of actually donating to said no kill shelters.
sans d'âme English is my third language. please excuse any bad grammar or spelling :love2:

MercysMom
Learner
Learner

Post by MercysMom »

Pretty sure she asked for suggestions because she wants everyone to know she's doing good. She just can't look on gofundme or something like that and make a donation and let it be anonymous. She could just send a big ole fat check to a no kill shelter in or near Atlanta. I can't stand people who do good things just for the recognition. Makes me dislike her even more!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

sisinikkole wrote:I'm waiting for the day her lips look like Trisha Paytas' lips.
Shouldn't be too long now...

annierey
Learner
Learner

Post by annierey »

She literally just asked for suggestions so that everyone would know she's doing it. A "portion" from 1 tshirt for "the month." Aka she'll donate like $20 if anything :roll:

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Did anyone see her sarcastic rant about breaking her snow blower thinking it was just the funniest thing? I guess it is hilarious because she will just pay someone to shovel it for her. She should think about the poor people who can’t afford to pay other people and who actually have to physically shovel the snow. What does she care, she can just pick up and go back to her house in Georgia when she feels like it.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

ginany93015 wrote:Did anyone see her sarcastic rant about breaking her snow blower thinking it was just the funniest thing? I guess it is hilarious because she will just pay someone to shovel it for her. She should think about the poor people who can’t afford to pay other people and who actually have to physically shovel the snow. What does she care, she can just pick up and go back to her house in Georgia when she feels like it.
how the heck do you break a snowblower? It's not hard to use lol. Special kind of stupid I guess hahaha
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

how the heck do you break a snowblower? It's not hard to use lol. Special kind of stupid I guess hahaha
Maybe she tried to blow it using sausage lips ;)

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

Check out her nose in her latest Instagram pic. She totally Facetuned an enitre nostril away...like half her nose is missing lol. And her lips are sooo bad I can’t believe she’s still adding filler. Must suck to be that insecure. The filler is really starting to get outside of her lip line, she’s going to look so ridiculous if she keeps going, which I’m sure she will.

joejc
Learner
Learner

Post by joejc »

Omg lol... she didn’t like or respond to any comment before or after mine Image

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Casey looking like fungus from monsters inc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

Is she still trying to milk views for her wedding? Girl, that was months ago. Give it a rest!

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

In her latest video... her face is so red. It seems like it'd be so uncomfortable. Hell, my face is a little red/warm from the wine I've had and it's uncomfortable. I can't imagine how she'd must feel and I don't understand why she doesn't get proper treatment.

She's gonna regret that when she gets older.

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

PettyIsMyForte wrote:Is she still trying to milk views for her wedding? Girl, that was months ago. Give it a rest!

I dont think anyone gave a damn then and they dont give it now for sure. Its just another desperate attempt on her part.

MercysMom
Learner
Learner

Post by MercysMom »

I think she may be milking the wedding because Chloe Morello (sp?) just posted her wedding video and Casey wants to make sure she's not out-shined.

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

laurondo wrote:In her latest video... her face is so red. It seems like it'd be so uncomfortable. Hell, my face is a little red/warm from the wine I've had and it's uncomfortable. I can't imagine how she'd must feel and I don't understand why she doesn't get proper treatment.

She's gonna regret that when she gets older.
My mom has mild Rosacea I mean barely any texture just redness on her nose which spreads a little to her cheeks. When she noticed it she immediately asked me about it because she thought it was an allergic reaction and then we went to our doctor who prescribed her a cream for it that she would apply twice daily. My mom was so happy with how improved her face was, the redness was completely gone after a few days but she would have to keep reapplying the cream. My point is that rosacea is a simple fix, and Casey is going why wouldn't she want to treat it? She has all the time and money (the cream was like $80 with insurance). My mom's rosacea was very mild as I mentioned and she was uncomfortable with it I can't imagine how Casey is okay with her entire face being beet red

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”