This is the Trash forum only.
helloiamk
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsBumpkin/Casey Oompa Loompa Holmes Part 6

Post by helloiamk »

Did she have a bridal shower or bachelorette party???

Post by Guest »

She’s tacky. It looked like it was all about her and showing off. Sorry, I’ve been married awhile now and I can tell you this girl isn’t going to stick out the highs and lows of any marriage much less a military one. She’s all about showing off and being self centered. It’s sad in those pics she looked so forced and fake. Not even the least bit “in love.”

Also she looks like a dude.

Picassos05
Talker
Talker

Post by Picassos05 »

Picassos05 wrote:A video from he snap is of her and him and the groomsman dancing. She’s got a beer in hand. I think that’s so tacky for a bride
What's wrong with a bride drinking beer at her wedding? Just genuinely curious. I LOVE beer, I can't imagine spending my wedding having to choke down champagne or something rather than what I truly enjoy :tchin:[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with drinking beer at your wedding. But to me on the dance floor is kinda much. Maybe being 1st hen eastern Europen to me it’s strange

amedeesse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amedeesse »

Picassos05 wrote:
Picassos05 wrote:A video from he snap is of her and him and the groomsman dancing. She’s got a beer in hand. I think that’s so tacky for a bride
What's wrong with a bride drinking beer at her wedding? Just genuinely curious. I LOVE beer, I can't imagine spending my wedding having to choke down champagne or something rather than what I truly enjoy :tchin:
There is nothing wrong with drinking beer at your wedding. But to me on the dance floor is kinda much. Maybe being 1st hen eastern Europen to me it’s strange[/quote]

Probably, keep in mind she’s Deep South so it’s not that big of a deal.

Pumpkinpie01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pumpkinpie01 »

helloiamk wrote:Did she have a bridal shower or bachelorette party???
Don't think so. She doesn't have any friends and didn't look like anyone threw her a shower or bachelorette. Otherwise it'd be on social media.

Post by Guest »

I’m a southern girl and I had a small wedding. People drank beer etc...but no one looked as tacky or classless as her!

The pics look SO forced. She doesn’t look all in love to me.

We didn’t have anywhere near the flowers she did and ours were around $2500. I was pissed too haha. Big waste of money! She’s just so gaudy and gross!

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

At least all of this is over now and she’ll have nothing to talk about and become even more irrelevant

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

The girls were out for the party! Of course the bumpkin queen had her Lazaro altered to her trashy style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

The girls were out for the party! Of course the bumpkin queen had her Lazaro altered to her trashy style.

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

kkapowski wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2e7cab.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171030</span><span>/</span><span>1962c28d8a746b97fdbfda45a02e7cab</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Tasteless. That much cleavage on your wedding day is gross and unnecessary, just my opinion.

annierey
Learner
Learner

Post by annierey »

Picassos05 wrote:
Picassos05 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with drinking beer at your wedding. But to me on the dance floor is kinda much. Maybe being 1st hen eastern Europen to me it’s strange
Yeah I'm from the south and it is completely normal for a bride to have a beer on the dance floor, but I completely understand that it's different depending where you're from.

I'm sure we're in for a treat with the number of pics she's going to post :roll: Honestly, they do look truly happy in the pics I've seen so far, but it seems more due to the fun of the event rather than being happy to be married..

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She can't even smile properly anymore. Whenever she tries it just looks like she's snarling. Like a rabid animal. And why did she feel the need to have her boobs hanging out? Trying to distract from your face casey?

Post by Guest »

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”