Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

Re: itsbl0ndie/Casey Dependapotamus Holmes Part 5

Post by Guest »

BeanQueen wrote:
Jenni23 wrote:
MrsDoobie wrote:Davis could get into deep shit if his Commander saw those Snaps of him drinking then driving. If he got a DUI, his career is over.

These are honestly two of the dumbest, most careless people I've ever seen. I hope all of her social media postings get him in trouble. It's like they think they're untouchable.
Yup! You'd think they would be smarter than that especially since a lot of think his CoC told him to knock off a lot of the SM shenanigans. They used to post TOO MUCH INFORMATION all the time. They've reeled it in a little bit but drinking a margarita (which he claimed was too strong) then driving from Syracuse to Fort Drum isn't a smart idea. That's a good 80 mile trip from what I remember and it's all interstate.
Just wondering, was it obvious how much time in between drinking and driving there was? Because drinking one margarita, waiting an hour or so and then driving home is not the end of the world..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
except it wasn't one margarita. They were restaurant/bar hopping

Post by Guest »

Hahaha where the hell does she think she is?? She's in a small town in GA. No one is going to pay that kind of rent. She must be trying to profit over what her house note is...good luck with that honey.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kknope »

mnunez55 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 436470.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170809</span><span>/</span><span>d372be56fcf2692062c2004745436470</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Her tweet lmao

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and skip that one.

AAnthony
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by AAnthony »

Hi pretties, I have been lurking here for a while and now have to post because I CANNOT with her anymore. Did anyone see her latest video? How she comments on how orange the tanning drops make her??? Does she look in a mirror???

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I like how she refers to Davis as her husband everywhere now but was so pissy when people found it out

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

MrsDoobie wrote:
BeanQueen wrote:
Jenni23 wrote:
MrsDoobie wrote:Davis could get into deep shit if his Commander saw those Snaps of him drinking then driving. If he got a DUI, his career is over.

These are honestly two of the dumbest, most careless people I've ever seen. I hope all of her social media postings get him in trouble. It's like they think they're untouchable.
Yup! You'd think they would be smarter than that especially since a lot of think his CoC told him to knock off a lot of the SM shenanigans. They used to post TOO MUCH INFORMATION all the time. They've reeled it in a little bit but drinking a margarita (which he claimed was too strong) then driving from Syracuse to Fort Drum isn't a smart idea. That's a good 80 mile trip from what I remember and it's all interstate.
Just wondering, was it obvious how much time in between drinking and driving there was? Because drinking one margarita, waiting an hour or so and then driving home is not the end of the world..

except it wasn't one margarita. They were restaurant/bar hopping
They went to World of Beer drinking then to a Mexican restaurant where she showed them drinking. Either way, not smart. Let him get a DUI, it will end his career. My husband went to school with a guy who got one and he's getting kicked out. Doesn't matter that he's an officer, DUI's in the military are serious, career ending business. He should be careful about what Orange Bumpkin Ass posts on her SM. Also if they weren't drinking that much why lie and say they took an Uber to and from Syracuse? :roll:

As for her dumb ass tweet, so NOW she's referring to him as her husband? Took you long enough.....
#StealingColorsOnFleek

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

TeddySerious wrote:Hahaha where the hell does she think she is?? She's in a small town in GA. No one is going to pay that kind of rent. She must be trying to profit over what her house note is...good luck with that honey.
I was wondering why she set the rent so high. Although I'm not from GA, I can imagine very few suburban areas in the US where an average home would rent for more than $2,000

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

andthensome wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Hahaha where the hell does she think she is?? She's in a small town in GA. No one is going to pay that kind of rent. She must be trying to profit over what her house note is...good luck with that honey.
I was wondering why she set the rent so high. Although I'm not from GA, I can imagine very few suburban areas in the US where an average home would rent for more than $2,000
Ha, welcome to New Jersey. The 4-bedroom house across the street from me was going for $2000/month rent when it was last on the market.

Post by Guest »

andthensome wrote:
One of you ladies put it best. Casey marked the price up so she can say the GREAT CASEY HOLMES slept here and Frankenstein and her boinked here so you should be honored to lay your head here! :rofl:
Isn't she from Carrollton, GA? Not exactly a metropolis there. I live in a suburb outside a big city and rent is high AF. However, I live 15 minutes outside a major us city. Carrollton is at least an hour away from Atlanta and isn't exactly the hub of anything exciting. She is dreaming.

Casey is just delusional as all get out and an idiot.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Just to get an idea of how much rental homes go for in her town, I found this: https://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Carroll ... ce;a_sort/

Is her house in GA really that nice where she can charge that much in rent per month?

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

fihe wrote:Just to get an idea of how much rental homes go for in her town, I found this: <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Carroll ... ce;a_sort/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>trulia</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>for</span><span>_</span><span>rent</span><span>/</span><span>Carrollton</span><span>,</span><span>GA</span><span>/</span><span>SINGLE</span><span>-</span><span>FAMILY</span><span>_</span><span>HOME</span><span>_</span><span>type</span><span>/</span><span>price</span><span>;</span><span>a</span><span>_</span><span>sort</span><span>/</span></a>

Is her house in GA really that nice where she can charge that much in rent per month?
Looking at comps in her area, it is overpriced. Found similar sized houses, more bedrooms, same area for at least $300 less. I work in real estate and I also own investment properties. I know my stuff lol

For my fellow wives, my hubby had to send in his top three choices for our next PCS move. #1 was Drum. :rofl: :roll:
#StealingColorsOnFleek

Post by Guest »

Jenni23 wrote:
fihe wrote:Just to get an idea of how much rental homes go for in her town, I found this: <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Carroll ... ce;a_sort/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>trulia</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>for</span><span>_</span><span>rent</span><span>/</span><span>Carrollton</span><span>,</span><span>GA</span><span>/</span><span>SINGLE</span><span>-</span><span>FAMILY</span><span>_</span><span>HOME</span><span>_</span><span>type</span><span>/</span><span>price</span><span>;</span><span>a</span><span>_</span><span>sort</span><span>/</span></a>

Looking at comps in her area, it is overpriced. Found similar sized houses, more bedrooms, same area for at least $300 less. I work in real estate and I also own investment properties. I know my stuff lol

For my fellow wives, my hubby had to send in his top three choices for our next PCS move. #1 was Drum. :rofl: :roll:
Imma come visit you so I can see Oompa Loompa Holmes in the flesh!! :rofl: :rofl:

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

vxleria wrote:So Casey's house in Georgia is for rent. $1,695 a month.

How big is her house? 'Cause I rented a house for like $300 less than that for a 5 bed/2 bath

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

maybe she really doesn't want to rent it, but is going through the motions to say that she "tried" to rent it...

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

laurondo wrote:
vxleria wrote:So Casey's house in Georgia is for rent. $1,695 a month.

How big is her house? 'Cause I rented a house for like $300 less than that for a 5 bed/2 bath
Just about 2000 sq ft
#StealingColorsOnFleek

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

Does her house have pictures listed? It wouldn't let me click on it.

Post by Guest »

Another day, another boring vlog in the life of Dependa Panda Holmes.

--Casey shows us her stash (AKA HOARDING) of candles.
--Casey cleans up their home again. Dude, do they just throw their clothes all over the floor everyday? These two live like college students in a dorm.
--Casey makes annoying noises at her dogs.
--Like every other boring beauty youtuber who has a vlog channel, Casey plays that same damn song that every single youtuber plays and shows us footage of the road. As if that is the slightest bit interesting.....or unique...or anything.
--Casey goes to Starbucks.
--Casey makes more dog noises.
--Casey shows off her latest talons.
--Clip of Frankenstein's big ass blockhead on the couch.

And scene.

Don't waste your time watching guys. Seriously, go count how many ear swabs you have in the bathroom, or pick lint off a carpet rug and I promise you that you will be more entertained than watching Boring Ass Holmes.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Bitch why the f do you get a meal prep service?!?! You sit your ass at home ALL FUCKING DAY

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

Noticed some texture on her cheeks in her new video, likely from her rosacea. Wish she'd get that treated properly.

AAnthony
Learner
Learner

Post by AAnthony »

She posted a Snapchat of her in a show or movie. She captioned it definitely not an actor or something stupid so she can fish for compliments.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”