Re: itsbl0ndie/Thirsty Casey Holmes Part 4

Post by ay1215 »

I wouldn't mind if Tea made a part 2 video :rofl: :corn:

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

beautybish wrote:girl is a serial comment deleter.... she deleted her comment on the here for the tea vid. fuckin" coward.
what did she say? I missed it...

MercysMom
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MercysMom »

Hi everyone! New here, but I sure am enjoying the topic. I posted on her twitter, but she deleted my message. The thing she doesn't seem to realize is that lying about her marriage totally blows any credibility she has. I mean if she lies about that, how are you supposed to believe her makeup reviews? Of course, the young girls that follow her could care less, but I try to take reviews into consideration before I spend my money on a product. Now I'll never believe a word she says. Also, yesterday, Wayne G. posted a great video about how materialistic many youtubers have become showing off their beautify beauty rooms, all their PR, the high-end production of the videos, all the expensive stuff they own. I think Casey is the worst example for young girls when it comes to spending habits. She shops and spends money like there is no tomorrow, which makes her young viewers want to do the same. Grow up Casey! Why not try being and example to your young followers by showing them that happiness isn't in the things you can afford? Of course, we know that will never happen...she shops to fill some kind of hole within her...which when you think about it is sad.

vaux_new
Learner
Learner

Post by vaux_new »

I'm so :D that my theory about her already being married was right. None of the moving to Fort Drum made any sense without that marriage paperwork.

I wish she had just been honest about the difficulties and shit you have to do with someone in the military. I'm pretty sure she would have gotten just as much sponsorship for her wedding had she been honest in the beginning.

The "damage control" is giving me life, tho. So I appreciate her self created drama.

Post by Guest »

MercysMom wrote:Hi everyone! New here, but I sure am enjoying the topic. I posted on her twitter, but she deleted my message. The thing she doesn't seem to realize is that lying about her marriage totally blows any credibility she has. I mean if she lies about that, how are you supposed to believe her makeup reviews? Of course, the young girls that follow her could care less, but I try to take reviews into consideration before I spend my money on a product. Now I'll never believe a word she says. Also, yesterday, Wayne G. posted a great video about how materialistic many youtubers have become showing off their beautify beauty rooms, all their PR, the high-end production of the videos, all the expensive stuff they own. I think Casey is the worst example for young girls when it comes to spending habits. She shops and spends money like there is no tomorrow, which makes her young viewers want to do the same. Grow up Casey! Why not try being and example to your young followers by showing them that happiness isn't in the things you can afford? Of course, we know that will never happen...she shops to fill some kind of hole within her...which when you think about it is sad.
Welcome!! <3
I loved that Goss video and everything he said was truth.

This is what I have said time and time again about Casey. She can post pics of the two of them and scream from the mountain tops she is SO happy. But happy people don't have to tell everyone constantly they are happy. Happy people don't have to fill their lives by endless shopping trips (of things she simply throws out) either. Her snapchat story said it all to me. She came across as a nasty bitch - "I MADE that video for the supporters who come to meet ups to meet Davis and me not anyone else." You mean the people who crawl up your ass? And since when is Frankenstein someone we all want to meet? I've said this 3598359735 times. Is he trying to be a youtube star or a military officer? I'm confused.

If you watched that snapchat story, you can see that Casey isn't the sweet girl she pretends to be.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

If you really don't care about something, like she's insisting she doesn't care about these "haters on her marriage" then she wouldn't keep talking about it. If I hear her say "I'm over it, it's done with" one more time, maybe I will believe her... just kidding but back to what I was saying: if you don't care about something, you wouldn't keep talking about it. If you were actually happy, you wouldn't have to keep saying you're happy.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Here's the full comment she deleted, I noticed the one someone else posted was cut off on the bottom! I didn't like the comment btw, I found this on reddit!

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

ay1215 wrote:Here's the full comment she deleted, I noticed the one someone else posted was cut off on the bottom! I didn't like the comment btw, I found this on reddit!

Knock out paperwork for marriage but not know you were getting married??? Okay :?

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

itsbl0ndie/Thirsty Casey Holmes Part 4

Post by Jenni23 »

This shit annoys me. You're a 2LT in the United States Army. Why the FUCK are you concerned with haters?! This moron will lead troops in a war zone some day. People like him scare me especially when my husband has to work with people like him. More concerned with social media and bullshit than their job.

Fuck you, Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#StealingColorsOnFleek

Sofatsolazy
Debater
Debater

Post by Sofatsolazy »

Jenni23 wrote:Image

This shit annoys me. You're a 2LT in the United States Army. Why the FUCK are you concerned with haters?! This moron will lead troops in a war zone some day. People like him scare me especially when my husband has to work with people like him. More concerned with social media and bullshit than their job.

Fuck you, Davis.

He posted that 4/16 ... they were already married

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

^^exactly that.

If they were supposably so happy to get married but wanted to keep the moment private, then why hype the engagement, pretending the wedding didn't happen?? That's what doesn't add up. She wanted privacy, SINCE WHEN? The tons of engagement posts were lies. Not someone wanting to keep the moment private. They just tried to sweep the marriage under the rug like it didn't happen because hey it was just for convenience sake anyway. Cause then where would she gym? Lol.

I'm curious to know if she was just going to keep it from all of the guests at the wedding too? That's seems so gross and cheap.

Post by Guest »

Jenni23 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 635668.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170519</span><span>/</span><span>cd360956ce870e60c88e8e36ee635668</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Fuck you, Davis.

He is fucking pathetic. Between these posts and him fighting on Twitter with her followers, I can't even. Frankenstein - GROW THE FUCK UP and do your job. I hope to GOD no men are ever under his command in combat. He is a total idiot.

Karina (aka Gargamel) Kaboom actually just put out a video defending Casey. It's totally hypocritical and her bullshit. I can't stand Gargamel and her shit either.

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

TeddySerious wrote:
Jenni23 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 635668.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170519</span><span>/</span><span>cd360956ce870e60c88e8e36ee635668</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Fuck you, Davis.

He is fucking pathetic. Between these posts and him fighting on Twitter with her followers, I can't even. Frankenstein - GROW THE FUCK UP and do your job. I hope to GOD no men are ever under his command in combat. He is a total idiot.

Karina (aka Gargamel) Kaboom actually just put out a video defending Casey. It's totally hypocritical and her bullshit. I can't stand Gargamel and her shit either.
That bitch isn't even relevant. Hey Karina, go back under your bridge.

#StealingColorsOnFleek

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Jenni23 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:

Fuck you, Davis.

That bitch isn't even relevant. Hey Karina, go back under your bridge.

You can't defend something like this and make sense with it lol. About the Davis thing, he really needs to keep his political opinions to himself. While he's entitled to his own political view, so is everyone else but now that he's in the public eye, he shouldn't be retweeting the things that he does. I know age doesn't matter but I find it a little amusing she's like 25-26 and he's 22.

Post by Guest »

He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
He's going to push the envelope with social media and her bullshit and someone is going to report him to Ft. Drum's command.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

TeddySerious wrote:He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
He's going to push the envelope with social media and her bullshit and someone is going to report him to Ft. Drum's command.
No I don't follow him. lol it would be a shame if someone did report him

Post by Guest »

helloiamk wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
No I don't follow him. lol it would be a shame if someone did report him
I don't follow him either, but I went to look to see if Bumpkins on Parade were still wallowing over the drama.

You know the best way to totally not care about the haters and to totally be over and done with it is to CONTINUE talking about the haters and put up little Pinterest quotes about haters and keep saying "y'all don't bother us and our happiness!! We are so happy!! Happy Bumpkins!! Ya'll haters are jus jealous!! Owwwwwwieee"

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Angellla373_007 wrote:Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.
If you don't need to prove anything, then ya don't need to talk about it :tu:

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

helloiamk wrote:
Angellla373_007 wrote:Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.
If you don't need to prove anything, then ya don't need to talk about it :tu:
They r both desperate for attention. I can imagine in my mind Him being on combat and trying to climb over stuff to get signal on his phone to reply to haters and tweet pics. They r actually idiots and he will surely be in a lot of trouble down the line for this behaviour. At 22 you know what 90% guys are? Hornby assholes with a dick complex.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”