This is the Trash forum only.
Kitty10114
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by Kitty10114 »

Did it weird anyone else out that her boyfriend vlogged her getting out of the shower, towel and everything? It was for 5 seconds but she looked like she wasn't aware but she must not have a problem with it since she left it in the vlog....

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Kitty10114 wrote:Did it weird anyone else out that her boyfriend vlogged her getting out of the shower, towel and everything? It was for 5 seconds but she looked like she wasn't aware but she must not have a problem with it since she left it in the vlog....
Yeah, it was super weird. Wtf. And I really don't like how comfortable Davis is with the camera so soon. He takes initiative and films himself talking to the camera now? Sketchy.

Also I don't know if anyone noticed, but I hate that Casey puts a blurring filter on. It's obvious (to me at least) and unnecessary. After all this time on youtube, hasn't she gotten over the fact that we know her face is flawed? It's okay, no one has flawless skin.

XOXO

astridonovan
Learner
Learner

Post by astridonovan »

Waldorfdarling wrote:
Also I don't know if anyone noticed, but I hate that Casey puts a blurring filter on. It's obvious (to me at least) and unnecessary. After all this time on youtube, hasn't she gotten over the fact that we know her face is flawed? It's okay, no one has flawless skin.

Right?! She's very open about her skin issues, and being naked faced on camera, so it's strange that she still uses filters.

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

hickey on the boob in new video :|

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

toghe456 wrote:hickey on the boob in new video :|
someone commented on it and she claimed that it was from mic tape... mmhmmm okay Casey. I feel like she wore that plunging top on purpose just to stir up controversy about the mark

Also, her vlogs are like Groundhog day... forgets to eat, goes to the gym, goes shopping, comes home and opens packages, facetimes with Davis aaand repeat. Wonder if she realizes how boring her life is when watching the vlogs back?

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

Yeah I kind of have a sugar mama give from casey. She bought Davis a drone, tickets for a cruise, and who knows what else. A drone is a pretty extravagant gift. She has so much money! And time! Time to shop for hideous clothing every single day online. I would love to have her life.

areyoukittenme
Learner
Learner

Post by areyoukittenme »

Catherineb8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catherineb8 »

I really can't stand how every single day she's forgets the eat breakfast. How hard is it to wake up a little earlier then 11 to have breakfast before you go to the GYM. Does she tell her trainer every morning she doesn't eat breakfast? Because every trainer would be upset with her and say you need to eat breakfast. And she wonders why she starts to feel sick at the gym :roll:

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

Lunch at 5pm. Are you fucking kidding me? And I'm sorry but why so many cases of water. Why don't you get a faucet filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

Lunch at 5pm. Are you fucking kidding me? And I'm sorry but why so many cases of water. Why don't you get a faucet filter?

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

Catherineb8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catherineb8 »

glittergirl15 wrote:Lunch at 5pm. Are you fucking kidding me? And I'm sorry but why so many cases of water. Why don't you get a faucet filter?

That's the least healthiest thing she could do. I can't stand this girl sometimes

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

lmao when she said her 5pm meal was "lunch" i felt like an old lady because i eat dinner around 5/6 most days :lol:

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

letmetellyou wrote:lmao when she said her 5pm meal was "lunch" i felt like an old lady because i eat dinner around 5/6 most days :lol:
Cause normal people who wake up before noon usually eat dinner at that time. These girls are really starting to get to me.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

glittergirl15 wrote:Lunch at 5pm. Are you fucking kidding me? And I'm sorry but why so many cases of water. Why don't you get a faucet filter?

I guess when you don't get up until noon then having lunch at 5 or 6 is normal. These people are so clueless to a real day with a real schedule.

Tealeyez
Learner
Learner

Post by Tealeyez »

Saw her new haul and Why does she keep throwing her new stuff to the floor?

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

She's so wasteful this way.... you can see that she's constantly using paper plates and plastic cups even when she's sitting in her own house and has oodles of time to do dishes. She's just lazy and wasteful.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Her dog rose (I think that's her) jumped on the pool tarp right after she mentioned not wanting to pay $2grand for a pool cover you can walk on or not worry about someone stepping on and potentially drowning. She paid $300 something for the tarp and mentioned the gate around the deck. Literally right after she said that Rose jumps her happy ass right onto the poll tarp!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Tealeyez wrote:Saw her new haul and Why does she keep throwing her new stuff to the floor?

Lazy.
Don't most people have a trash can at their desks? My vanity desk has a trash can.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

andthensome wrote:

She's so wasteful this way.... you can see that she's constantly using paper plates and plastic cups even when she's sitting in her own house and has oodles of time to do dishes. She's just lazy and wasteful.

I bet she doesn't recycle shit either. She gets all those boxes from companies and probably tosses them right into the trash.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”