This is the Trash forum only.
andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by andthensome »

hellyeah wrote:
andthensome wrote:
infinitehannah wrote:Sorry for the double post, but during her rant she claims "I don't care what you guys think." But in the next sentence she says "I have blocked so many people." Okay if you didn't care why did you block them? She sounded like an entitled hypocritical bitch the entire rant.
I was wondering about that... She must delete and block all negative comments because I've never seen anything but love, praise and 'goals' comments on her videos. It's pathetic really how these girls can't handle anything that isn't total devotion to their channel... As if anyone could act that way in a work environment in the real world.

My favorite comments are: "how can anyone EVER say anything bad about you? You're so sweet. You're so pretty."
Here's how bitch- someone gets on their fucking computer. They search for casey's vlogs on YouTube. They watch the latest vlog & cringe. They hate their self for watching Casey's boring ass lame life. They feel this uncontrollable urge to leave a comment that doesn't blow smoke up Casey's "squat challenge" ass.

I read comments on occasion. But I don't think I've ever seen comments that were just downright hateful on any of her videos. Most comments are stans applauding their queen for sitting around opening boxes of free crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my God @hellyeah this is too accurate!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by dulapeep »

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”