This is the Trash forum only.
HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by HolyPoly »

I had to delete her off snapchat. The boyfriend overload on there today, holy shit. We get it, you're in love but stop shoving your boyfriend down our throats constantly.

breedontbemean
Learner
Learner

Post by breedontbemean »

Ever since she got a boyfriend her videos have seriously gone down hill. I have no interest in watching anymore- i use to click first on her every upload. Now- I have 0 interest. I think where she films her videos now is a bad location. The makeup room as her backdrop before looked better. Also every five seconds I don't want to hear about your relationship we get it you are happy. She use to be so creative before, constantly switching up her hair look, trying out new makeup products, acting "fun". She preached about being independent- something she does not preach anymore. I think what happens when you are in a relationship is you get comfortable. She needs to get back to how she was before if you look at her video views you can see the decline.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She does need to start doing some cardio. I weight train and I'm a runner. That's my cardio. You don't want to be a cardio only queen. But you also don't want to just stick to weights. Anyone that knows anything about training the body properly knows that. I don't understand the aversion some people have to doing BOTH.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

andthensome wrote:
infinitehannah wrote:Sorry for the double post, but during her rant she claims "I don't care what you guys think." But in the next sentence she says "I have blocked so many people." Okay if you didn't care why did you block them? She sounded like an entitled hypocritical bitch the entire rant.
I was wondering about that... She must delete and block all negative comments because I've never seen anything but love, praise and 'goals' comments on her videos. It's pathetic really how these girls can't handle anything that isn't total devotion to their channel... As if anyone could act that way in a work environment in the real world.

My favorite comments are: "how can anyone EVER say anything bad about you? You're so sweet. You're so pretty."
Here's how bitch- someone gets on their fucking computer. They search for casey's vlogs on YouTube. They watch the latest vlog & cringe. They hate their self for watching Casey's boring ass lame life. They feel this uncontrollable urge to leave a comment that doesn't blow smoke up Casey's "squat challenge" ass.

I read comments on occasion. But I don't think I've ever seen comments that were just downright hateful on any of her videos. Most comments are stans applauding their queen for sitting around opening boxes of free crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XTC
Debater
Debater

Post by XTC »

Lol on Casey's latest IG post she writes;

"we decided to smile under the mistletoe because I wanted a different photo for the kissing one so I can gross you out later yay!!!! Lolol"

..Oh darling, you're obsession with Davis already grosses me out :P

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

lmao he looks like justin biebers stoned cousin in that picture :rofl:
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

'I love Davis more than I love myself.'

Surely that's not healthy though???

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

BessieCheese wrote:'I love Davis more than I love myself.'

And that's saying A LOT because she's freaking obsessed with herself!

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

What did you guys think about the amount of weights she's lifting vs the amount of butt gains she's had in the last few months? I had no doubt she got injections before and it's been confirmed with the way she eats and trains... She isn't serious about her work outs and there's no way she's made those kind of gains IMO.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

BessieCheese wrote:'I love Davis more than I love myself.'

MTE!!!! I think I had commented on her vid when she said that but deleted it because I knew it would be taken wrong. Shouldn't one love their self MORE? If you loved yourself less then you might allow others to mistreat you or take advantage of you. Idk. Just my thoughts regarding that statement. I think she completely fails to realize that no one is upset she's not single. People are annoyed because if she's single she is over the top about it and shoves it in your face. If she's coupled then she's over the top about it and shoves it in you face. You can't win. She just can't be normal about either. Whether she's single or with some guy she has to make it a big deal and it 100% defines her. She's young so she has time to learn. I've been with my hubs a long time so I don't view relationships the way I did in my teens and early adulthood.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

hellyeah wrote:
andthensome wrote:
infinitehannah wrote:Sorry for the double post, but during her rant she claims "I don't care what you guys think." But in the next sentence she says "I have blocked so many people." Okay if you didn't care why did you block them? She sounded like an entitled hypocritical bitch the entire rant.
I was wondering about that... She must delete and block all negative comments because I've never seen anything but love, praise and 'goals' comments on her videos. It's pathetic really how these girls can't handle anything that isn't total devotion to their channel... As if anyone could act that way in a work environment in the real world.

My favorite comments are: "how can anyone EVER say anything bad about you? You're so sweet. You're so pretty."
Here's how bitch- someone gets on their fucking computer. They search for casey's vlogs on YouTube. They watch the latest vlog & cringe. They hate their self for watching Casey's boring ass lame life. They feel this uncontrollable urge to leave a comment that doesn't blow smoke up Casey's "squat challenge" ass.

I read comments on occasion. But I don't think I've ever seen comments that were just downright hateful on any of her videos. Most comments are stans applauding their queen for sitting around opening boxes of free crap.

Oh my God @hellyeah this is too accurate!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”