itsbl0ndie

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

itsbl0ndie

Post by Guest »

Oh how I can't stand this girl. She is probably my least favorite guru of all time. Her new lighting is making her look like total crap.

Maybe dumba** you should move your studio lights away from the window.

This picture killed me she posted on instagram. I lol'ed so hard.

I got to hand it to her. She looks like Brit in her fat days. That isn't a compliment Casey.

gigigi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie

Post by gigigi »

Where is she from?

Post by Guest »

Georgia.

blondebarbiexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blondebarbiexo »

she's another joke guru...I will give her credit for actually having a full time job outside of youtube but I just can't deal with her.

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

Omg, I thought I was alone in disliking this girl.

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SHE HAVE 51,000 SUBSCRIBERS????

She is a joke. I was subscribed to her from the very beginning and followed her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You can tell she is only doing videos so she can get money and free stuff. Her makeup skills are lacking big time and her hair videos look about the same. She is definitely my least favorite. The second she would get a comment that wasn't kissing her butt she would complain about her haters. I didn't know one person not liking your skunk hair meant they are a "hater." I just can't stand her. I finally unsubscribed the other day from all of her accounts (Youtube, twitter,instagram and fb) and I haven't missed her one bit.

Post by Guest »

I can't say how much I agree. I had to LOL when she got pissed people jumped on her about not filming at her fiance's. She clearly said in her "Answer Video" that she lived with him and filmed at her parents. People have continuously called her out for it and said her stuff is all at her parents home. She has now changed the story that he doesn't have a place and they are looking for a house. She is such a liar and a phoney.

The reason she has so many subs is because Ingrid likes her and keeps shouting her out. Birds of a feather (I knew I couldn't stand Ingrid). She is TOTALLY in this for the money.
Now she is running for King of the Web and she halfway smirked in her video saying she would do a "bigger giveaway" if she won. Please Casey. Stfu. I can't stand this girl at ALL. She is one of the biggest fakes I've encountered in being on youtube and that's saying something.

kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Post by kozlowicz »

Totally fake and clearly in it for that dollah!

Post by Guest »

Her latest videos are terrible. Did anyone see her Fall OOTD? What on earth? Why was she playing with leaves at the end? I lol'ed so hard.

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

Lol, I tried to watch some of her recent videos and just couldn't. The Fall OOTD was hilarious. She was awkward during the whole thing. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me. I forgot how much it got on my nerves until i went back and tried to watch some of her recent videos. lol

The whole thing with her fiance is funny to me. Its obvious she doesn't live with him so I don't know why she said all that. She started off lying from the beginning but it seems very few have caught on.

Another thing is she wont tell people what she does work wise, but has no problem saying she lives in Georgia. What the heck is with that? I believe she said she didn't want people to know what she does for work because someone might find out where she lives and come to find her, or something like that. I understand wanting to be safe on the internet but I would think it would be easier to find her knowing she lives in Georgia than what she does for work. Unless it is only something around where she lives.

Post by Guest »

One thing for sure about casey is she cannot handle the tiniest bit of criticism. With her Fall OOTD, she complained that she "doesn't make fashion videos" because of the comments she received. She bitches and whines anytime she gets dislikes or comments and you can see her arguing with trolls in the comments. Anytime she sees anything she doesn't like she tweets about it. God forbid casey not get her way or have everyone love her. She comes off as a complete self absorbed bitch who thinks she is much greater than she ever will be.

lissy0116
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lissy0116 »

When she dose her makeup her face looks dry, powdery and cakey. I just want to blow on her face and see if it might look better. :o

Post by Guest »

She is lame.

I don't know why anyone wastes minutes of their time watching her videos.

djmystery7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by djmystery7 »

Her poor top-layer of hair.....

Post by Guest »

Her hair is the WORST on youtube. It is disgusting. Total skank hair.

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

Her fashion videos are a waste. Every time I watch her hauls, everything is so cute. Then in her fashion videos it's a shirt, with a pair of pants, and shoes...

Post by Guest »

She's actually going to do one on what to wear for job interviews. Please tell me this girl doesn't think she has style for a job interview.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

This thread needs to be moved to gurus with over 50,000 subs or maybe the front page since she's at around 70,000 or at least last time I checked.

Post by Guest »

Oh I'm all for front page. I'm surprised she doesn't get more discussion.

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

Casey get back to brunette, ASAP!

Post by Guest »

She said awhile back she would never go brunette again.

Her hair is so horrible.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”