lol.. hi casey! :wel:

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie

Post by socialbeauty »

I probably said this before but I don't frequent this thread too often haha I really can't stand when Casey tries to act like Jacklyn Hill. 1. the singing is annnoying 2. the receipt thing. It's a weird thing to do in general but for some reason it works on Jacklyn and not on Casey lol I liked her when she was more "real" and natural like 2-3 years ago

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

The girl is a massive hoarder. Seriously, I don't care if you're a beauty guru, this amount of shopping is ridiculous. You already get sent enough stuff to review, there's no way in hell you need to buy a ton more on top of that. She doesn't even have a blog and she doesn't even do proper reviews. 90% of the time she uploads tutorials and she has way more than enough products for those. I think the "beauty guru" label is just a petty excuse to shop more, not to satisfy anyone else's needs but her own.
XOXO

Peppermintpattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Peppermintpattie »

I used to love Casey in her early videos but I find myself annoyed with her now. I guess I just don't understand the massive amounts of makeup some of these girls wear. Would you really wear that much dark eyeshadow, big false eyelashes and dark lips just going around town doing errands? And the need to keep buying, buying, buying........ more makeup and all those lip products. When is enough enough already? There is no way she is going to use all those up. Just buy a couple to try and wait until those are used up before getting more...geez! I don't see the purpose in buying one brand of lipstick in every single color, etc.

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

pepesylvia wrote:Anyone know if foxy locks extensions are any good? I'm new to extensions and want to find a decent pair!
they seem decent. A smaller YouTuber recently reviewed them and she's one of the few whose opinion I trust. I'm thinking about ordering a set since I'll be a bridesmaid in a few months

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Peppermintpattie wrote:I used to love Casey in her early videos but I find myself annoyed with her now. I guess I just don't understand the massive amounts of makeup some of these girls wear. Would you really wear that much dark eyeshadow, big false eyelashes and dark lips just going around town doing errands? And the need to keep buying, buying, buying........ more makeup and all those lip products. When is enough enough already? There is no way she is going to use all those up. Just buy a couple to try and wait until those are used up before getting more...geez! I don't see the purpose in buying one brand of lipstick in every single color, etc.
I totally agree- I feel like with most of these beauty gurus, they become so embedded in the Beauty Guru culture, that they lose their ability to have a perspective of reality. The average person, even if they love makeup, will only buy a brand of lipstick in one or two colors they know will flatter them. But beauty gurus say "it's for my channel, I have to buy ALL THE COLORS" and in that sense, it becomes less about actually being able to use the makeup they have, and more for the sake of hoarding.

poopbrows
Learner
Learner

Post by poopbrows »

pepesylvia wrote:
Anyone know if foxy locks extensions are any good? I'm new to extensions and want to find a decent pair!
i actually really like foxy locks. i've used both the euronext extensions from sally's and luxy extensions in the past and then switched to foxy locks last year - SO much better. i just re-purchased them this month actually. i wear extensions every day and just repurchase once a year because i feel like i should/can notice some split ends after that amount of time, but my old set is still in good shape after i had them dyed twice, curled, hairsprayed them, etc. for a year.

my one complaint is that sometimes the clips don't grip my hair as well as i'd like, but i have baby fine hair so i suspect it's more my issue than a clip issue (and i just use a hair powder to help the clips grip better and it's fine). even with that, the foxy locks are waaay more comfortable than any of the other extensions i've worn in the past.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I like Casey but a few things get on my nerves. Some tall have mentioned. The lip syncing crap. I can't stand when any guru does that. It's like they are trying so hard to be "cute". On one of her vids she said it was awkward but yet she still does it.

Her hoard of clothes. OMG!!!! When she does a clothing haul, I don't watch anymore. She could open her own clothing store. It's beyond ridiculous the amount of clothes she buys.

And as someone else mentioned- the amount of makeup she buys. She showed how long her receipt was, acts like it's not okay for her to do that BUT she does it all the time. I get she's on YouTube for makeup. Keeping up with latest products and trends, but good lord. How many ulta lipsticks did she need?

Her constant selfies. Can't do it. And I can't stand when any guru takes selfie after selfie after selfie.

Recently she made the comment that NYX never sends her products so she buys it all herself (gee Casey, how noble of you) and so we know she's being honest. So if they did send her stuff she wouldn't be honest? Why do these people think they are entitled to receive free shit all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

Her lips are getting ridiculous. Maybe she's doing a lot of it with makeup but she def doesn't need anymore injections. They're starting to look really fake!

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

She puts alot of makeup , iam starting to think she's insecure bc she got dumped and trying to boost her confidence with putting crazy tons of makeup , she tries so hard in her videos and her videos are mostly about make up , and i feel that she doesn't have a lot of friends she seems like a lonely person to me who tries to act that everything is cool.

girlbyee 2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by girlbyee 2 »

Did you guys nor notice that casey isn't following Amanda anymore or vise versa?

Sen that coming alooooong time ago!!
:rofl: :rofl:

girlbyee 2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by girlbyee 2 »

Did you guys not notice that casey isn't following Amanda on ig and vise versa
Seen that coming alooong time ago!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

memebelushi128 wrote:She puts alot of makeup , iam starting to think she's insecure bc she got dumped and trying to boost her confidence with putting crazy tons of makeup , she tries so hard in her videos and her videos are mostly about make up , and i feel that she doesn't have a lot of friends she seems like a lonely person to me who tries to act that everything is cool.

Ehhh I haven't noticed much change in the amount of makeup she wears. But I agree with you about the friend thing.

Encluck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Encluck »

girlbyee 2 wrote:Did you guys nor notice that casey isn't following Amanda anymore or vise versa?

Sen that coming alooooong time ago!!
:rofl: :rofl:
Does anyone know what happened? I thought Casey was just in Amanda's vlog not too long ago. I have to say that Casey is much more tolerable than Amanda is these days, I can't stand Amanda at ALL.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

wtf she looks SO ORANGE in her 10 min makeup video seriously what is wrong with these people
XOXO

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

Waldorfdarling wrote:wtf she looks SO ORANGE in her 10 min makeup video seriously what is wrong with these people
99% of gurus hate pale skin lol. They're all about self tanner and bronzer.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

yourenotaguru wrote:
Waldorfdarling wrote:wtf she looks SO ORANGE in her 10 min makeup video seriously what is wrong with these people
I know but still this is atrocious. Just watching her paint on her face with that orange mud is horrid.
XOXO

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yourenotaguru wrote:
idk about that.. nicole guerriero likes to make herself appear less tan in videos and pics for some reason (even though she purposely tans to make her skin darker.. i really don't understand that at all, lol). plus judy travis and dulce candy both are known for trying to hide their natural olive skin tone.

but anyway, i feel like casey always has such splotchy hands from self tanner and she does lean orange a lot. it's definitely not cute.. i wonder how she looks in person.

mysteq
Learner
Learner

itsbl0ndie

Post by mysteq »

I am new here since I just started watching her. First thing I noticed is that she tries so hard to be like Jaclyn Hill and Nicole Guerriero. With her gestures and facial expressions, throwing the receipts around her I felt like watching Jaclyn.
Another thing I wanted to ask you guys that have been watching her longer - I was watching her Ulta haul and then clicked on the Real techniques vs Beauty Blender comparison and I gasped at how DIFFERENT she looked just a year ago!!! Did she get any plastic surgeries done?! Do you know anything about it? Also what happened to her voice? It seems really different as well.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

Omg i mee toooo her voice has changed lately + i think she got lip injections or smthn

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”