ilikeweylie

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ilikeweylie - part 2

Post by takoyaki »

I don't wanna blame Wah for everything but... he's really holding her back, even when maturing. In the last video, Weylie seemed a bit off and more serious (most likely on her period tbh since she always mentions that she's different when she's on her period) and it gives me a sense that she can be a much more mature person but Wah is still immature as fck. Most probably because he doesn't have a fcking real job outside his girlfriend! His last job was at his girlfriend's parents' flower shop for goodness sake.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I totally didn't get the paper towel situation .
Lol and I agree it was rude that Wah kept saying that room is ugly if it's his moms house - or maybe that was his old bedroom ? Idk.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Anyone thought Weylie was throwing shade at Wah by always mentioning how hot Trey Songz was? If the tables were turned, if Wah mentioned how hot a girl was, even if she was a celebrity, we all know that would NOT be okay with Weylie. I think Weylie has very deep insecurities and feels like she needs to make Wah feel jealous or develop insecurities. But girl, letz be real. You ain't gettin' no Trey Songz :roll:

upintheair
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by upintheair »

The girl's instagram is literally FILLED with sponsored posts. She posted a little while ago a photo of her living room, and I thought how the hell does she live so lavishly? And then once you scroll through her account, it's all sponsored content. Even posts about her pets are sponsored, nothing is genuine about this chick anymore.

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

skycastles wrote:Anyone thought Weylie was throwing shade at Wah by always mentioning how hot Trey Songz was? If the tables were turned, if Wah mentioned how hot a girl was, even if she was a celebrity, we all know that would NOT be okay with Weylie. I think Weylie has very deep insecurities and feels like she needs to make Wah feel jealous or develop insecurities. But girl, letz be real. You ain't gettin' no Trey Songz :roll:

Idk I remember a vlog a few months back where he checked out and made comments about a girl they passed on the street and she gave no fucks lol I was surprised. She seems very laid back and not jealous at all. I'm sure everyone also remembers her video she made about jealousy in relationships and how neither of them jealous cause they come home to each other at night or whatever.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I don't think she's throwing shade at Wah (that's not even how you throw shade though?) about the Trey Songz thing since she's always going on about that. But Wah seemed annoyed and jealous.

Weylie is a jealous person when it comes to Wah noticing other girls but you can tell she buries it deep. She plays it off like she's no longer jealous because Wah changed her or whatever but there have been instances where she played it off like a joke but it bothered her. She's not good at playing it cool.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

takoyaki wrote:I don't think she's throwing shade at Wah (that's not even how you throw shade though?) about the Trey Songz thing since she's always going on about that. But Wah seemed annoyed and jealous.

Weylie is a jealous person when it comes to Wah noticing other girls but you can tell she buries it deep. She plays it off like she's no longer jealous because Wah changed her or whatever but there have been instances where she played it off like a joke but it bothered her. She's not good at playing it cool.
Exactly. I guess 'throwing shade' isn' the right term. But I think Weylie's exactly the type of person who *tries* to play it cool and act like she isn't jealous, but deep down, it gets to her. Like in the vlog where Wah was checking out other girls, do you really think they would *not* edit that out if she didn't play it cool?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

She does this thing where she tries not to react because she's controlling her facial expression or she quickly throws in a joke but she didn't have time to actually think about it so she stutters and the joke is just lame - she does one or the other when she's jealous or upset at Wah treating her like trash.

Speaking of that piece of sht, you can really see what an immature nutcase he his when he's vlogging alone. Making stupid faces and doing gross things with his mouth and dancing around like an idiot... They probably picked up this habit from Bubzbeauty since they are fans of her.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ilikeweylie

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

robsbabe wrote:Hey!
I decided to post a new thread since we're on page 39.
Continue using this thread:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=29673
New threads cannot be made until they reach page 41/1000 posts. There are 971 posts on this thread. It is not time for a new one, yet. As much as your efforts are appreciated, please do not make any new threads until the old one reaches 41 pages/1000 posts. Also, when making a new thread, it is customary to alert a mod to lock the old one. Again, thank you for your efforts, but that is why GG has mods. I have merged the posts from part 2 into this one and will make the new thread as soon as it reaches 1000 posts.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Weylie mentioned that ELF is everyone's starter makeup brand...isn't that kind of insulting though, as she's implying that people will eventually upgrade to other brands? I've been wearing makeup for 5+ years and I still use ELF, so... :(

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

Pretty sure this has already been mentioned but the site is acting up.

Did this bitch seriously pronounce Color Icon as "CA-LOR-A-CON"? Bitch! How dumb can you be?!

I hope you read here, Weylie because I want you to know you are a damn idiot.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

If this is her best friend, why only now do they have a decent photo? And her time of being friends with Lizzy is almost as long as her dating Wah because he is friends with her bf. It's sad that Weylie has no friends of her own that didn't originate through Wah...

torterra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by torterra »

wah literally had no purpose in going to the elf meeting with weylie lol

Uncreativenamex3
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncreativenamex3 »

torterra wrote:wah literally had no purpose in going to the elf meeting with weylie lol
It made for a really awkward video with him there...

lurker5000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurker5000 »

I guess it's different for those in the youtube career but in any other field of work it would be so unprofessional to bring your significant other to a business meeting.. Also I don't understand how Weylie can said the titles to their vlogs are click bait. The "joke" Wah made about the elderly couple was not even remotely funny.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I made a post but I guess it didn't go through:

In the latest vlog Weylie revealed that the bathroom her bunny was in was a spare, so I'll take back what i said in a previous post! I remember in a previous vlog when Wah was cleaning the litterbox how disgusting it must be to shower in there and smell damp hay but it looks like they never use the washroom.

It was hilarious how they trapped Money in the other bathroom (I assume) so she'll use the pee pee pad and freaking left a RUG in there and Money peed there :rofl: Smart pet owners they are not.

For the ELF thing, I have no doubt that ELF asked Wah to go? They probably wanted her to vlog it for more publicity.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I think most bloggers/vloggers bring someone with them when they go to events though (friend or assistant or boyfriend) because they do get paid to document their experiences and someone has to record them. So I don't think it's too weird Wah went with her.

feeona
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by feeona »

[youtube][/youtube]
if you look closely at 3:24, you can see that weylie starts to take out her wallet to pay while wah is just standing there :rofl:

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

He's so ugly AF.
<3

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

feeona wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
if you look closely at 3:24, you can see that weylie starts to take out her wallet to pay while wah is just standing there :rofl:
LOL good catch.

I'm all for Weylie being the main breadwinner, but Wah should at least try to also create a sustainable source of income. He's 25 and letting his prime years go to waste...If you're gonna post once a month on your Youtube channel, you should at least wait tables or something. But he prob thinks he's too good for that :?

Return to “ilikeweylie”