Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie Part 2

Post by purplehazee »

I actually like the palette, I think the colors are pretty. I have never tried Pixi so I don't know about the quality but I know it is more on the pricey side of drugstore makeup.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Ever since she said on ig that she has an announcement,I was sure it was makeup.I agree that she is one of the few [atleast I know of] youtubers who's merch and products are on the affordable side...I even found it slightly funny that she named the shades after words she uses often[potato is surely one of a kind name for an eyeshadow]
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Did anyone else get Jenn circa 2016 vibes from the intro of that video?

And I totally agree, Weylie is dumb as fuck but she doesn't come off as fake like Jenn. If she were fake she would try harder not to come off so dumb lol.

I also think Weylie would get more brand deals if she went to one extreme or the other- either take brand deals from all brands or only take deals from vegan brands. Cruelty-free is somewhere in the middle and I feel like it'd be more lucrative to stick to something more concrete. Then again, I find it interesting that Weylie hasn't done MORE deals in general- she has a decent sized following (more than 1 million) and yet people with just as many followers as her or less seem to get more and better deals. Maybe her management sucks? Who knows.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

vanillafilter wrote:Did anyone else get Jenn circa 2016 vibes from the intro of that video?

And I totally agree, Weylie is dumb as fuck but she doesn't come off as fake like Jenn. If she were fake she would try harder not to come off so dumb lol.

I also think Weylie would get more brand deals if she went to one extreme or the other- either take brand deals from all brands or only take deals from vegan brands. Cruelty-free is somewhere in the middle and I feel like it'd be more lucrative to stick to something more concrete. Then again, I find it interesting that Weylie hasn't done MORE deals in general- she has a decent sized following (more than 1 million) and yet people with just as many followers as her or less seem to get more and better deals. Maybe her management sucks? Who knows.
definitely her management lol, jenn is working with nbc for the winter olympics like what... girl doesn't even know korean that well and weylie is more fluent in cantonese than jenn is in korean.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Based on her personality, she’s hella lazy. So it’s really all her fault. Lazy, no work ethic/drive and complacent (based on her relationship with wah). Can’t really expect greatness from someone so average. Doesn’t matter how “real” she is, she doesn’t improve.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue here ... viewtopic.php?f=545&t=33368
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

alee_123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alee_123 »

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:I much prefer Wah and Weylie with their bay area friends. I can't stand the superficial front they're all playing into... Wah is trying to warp himself into a 'second hand Silas'... Weylie started to dress, eat, sleep, glue on fake hair and act like Sophia, Jenn, etc... I much prefer the old Weylie. (I cringe even more when Wah and Weylie mention Ben and Jenn as if they're THAT CLOSE...)

Wondering when they'll have a falling out... it's bound to happen. Sophia low key throws shade at Weylie for "copying"... and I get the hint that Sophia doesn't want to share her fake friends with Weylie too.

Anyways, I seriously had no clue Weylie was THAT thick skinned when she said she'd move back to LA... RIGHT DOWN THE HALL FROM SOPHIE... and the next thing I see is Weylie MOOCHING SOPHIE'S "FRIENDS" too.

What really irks me though is how plain Weylie looks? It's like, she can wear all the things Sophia does but, something just doens't look right on Weylie... as if it just doesn't flatter her. She just looks so country bumpkin-ish...
OMG I was thinking the same thing! And I think I know why. I noticed that Weylie just too skinny, pale, and doesn't fit into the clothes like Sophia does.
And like the overall skin tone of her body makes her look a little sick. Like she's not eating very healthy. Being Vegan/pescatarian doesn't mean she's eating healthier.

chocomart75
Learner
Learner

Post by chocomart75 »

Anyone see this new post?

https://instagram.com/p/BfwL8hOF8jm/

Someone brought it up here once before. So I'm guessing she's full chinese? But her dads side is from Vietnam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

chocomart75 wrote:Anyone see this new post?

Someone brought it up here once before. So I'm guessing she's full chinese? But her dads side is from Vietnam?

? Thats no secret... Shehas mentioned it every time she shows her mom or dad. Her parents met and married in Vietnam thats why her mom is also good at making various Viet foods

chocomart75
Learner
Learner

Post by chocomart75 »

takoyaki wrote:
chocomart75 wrote:Anyone see this new post?

? Thats no secret... Shehas mentioned it every time she shows her mom or dad. Her parents met and married in Vietnam thats why her mom is also good at making various Viet foods
Wasn't calling it a secret Image I just always thought she was half viet

Return to “ilikeweylie”