acaciacutie

cryinglightning
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

acaciacutie

Post by cryinglightning »

Acacia Brinley Clark is one of the most hated upon girls I've ever seen. Imo, she's absolutely beautiful. Tbh I didn't find her on YT, but instagram. She was a Tumblr girl I guess and that got her a lot of fame. Supposedly nudes were leaked, which were supposedly confirmed by Sam Pottoroff (not sure how to spell sorry) from our2ndlife, her ex boyfriend. They recently made up but went through a period where he hated on her a lot.I'm not sure if the nudes are real or not, she claims they aren't, but has recently copped to a bra photo sent to Sam awhile ago when they dated. Her instagram is @acaciabrinley and her twitter is @kshaclark. Apparently she is rude and bitchy to her fans, or 'kitties.' I don't believe that she would openly refuse to take a picture with an 'ugly' fan. Her haters are called 'doggies' and are quite hurtful and relentless with rudimentary photoshop skills. I don't have any screenshots but if you check the #ewacacia tag on instagram doggie pages will come up.
I personally like her and think she's pretty, but I wouldn't call myself a 'kitty.' Opinions?

Also, the photo below is of Acacia. Not my favorite but she's still gorgeous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Re: acaciacutie

Post by jnkgossip »

I'm suprised nobody else posted on this thread! Acacia is pretty but she annoys me. She shows off her new boyfriends like every month. Plus, she's always like "ugh i need someone to cuddle with" or "i need a boyfriend" Like seriously? I would KILL to have her looks. Probably a lot of others girls would too, stop complaining. And Acacia, there's a difference between obnoxious and weird. She's very obnoxious in public coming from videos I've seen of her.

sleepyhead

Post by sleepyhead »

i was looking for a thread on her! i found her through alexa losey/taco bell.

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

I've gone from kitty to doggy then kitty and now I'm back to doggy again. A while back, she posted a picture of her arms with a kitty drawn on her wrist, and she had what appeared to be self-harm scars on her lower-arms. But, they look totally fake and the only time you can see her ''scars'' are when she shows them off. I read somewhere that her mom said Acacia never cut, she just faked it. Sam commented that she scratched her arm before the picture to make it look like cuts/scars. This pisses me off to NO end. Self-harm isn't a joke, it isn't cool, it isn't a trend, it isn't "tragically beautiful." It's fucking sad and it's awful and the emotional scars are far bigger than the physical scars could ever be. Acacia treats SH like it's cute. It's NOT. That was why I became a doggy the first time.

Then, I kind of just let it go, because she seemed to be doing a lot better/lying way less. I would have rather she apologized for the whole thing rather than flat-out acting like it never happened, but whatever. So I became a kitty again. But then a few days ago on Tumblr (cacaboo.tumblr.com) an anon asked if she ever cut. Acacia said yes. Another anon said "What if I said I tried to kill myself like .. 4 times." Acacia said "I'd tell you ''so have I.''"

(screenshots for reference.)

I'm sorry, but if Acacia tried to kill herself (four times no less), we'd've heard about at least one of those incidences. She'd probably be absent from social media for days, maybe weeks, while she was in the hospital recovering. Suicide attempts aren't something you can cover up THAT well when you're well-known on the internet. People would know.

This girl pisses me off sooooo much now. She treats depression like a joke or a fad, like it's just something you choose. It's not. It's just like every other mental disorder, it isn't something you can just "get" for attention.

Now, for all I know, Acacia might be telling the truth. Maybe she did or does cut. Maybe she did try and kill herself. But I don't believe that for one second. Acacia is a liar. She's an attention whore and she wants everybody to think she's troubled. But she has NO idea how lucky she is, she has a great life that so many people who really do have depression and who self-harm would kill to have. She could have people look up to her for being a sweet, normal, happy teenage girl, but instead she fakes self-harm/suicide attempts and makes people feel sorry for the issues that she doesn't have.

Before I end this post I will say this: I don't know ANY of this for sure. The only person who knows what is true and what is false is Acacia. I can only go by things that people who know her have said. Acacia may very well be a cutter, and she may very well have attempted suicide. But, personally, I doubt that 100%. I think she's a liar and she just pretends to do these "sad" things for attention.

So, needless to say, I'm a doggy again.

SlenderVixen12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlenderVixen12 »

i honestly don't see why everyone is so hyped up over her. People say that they wan't to be just like her. In my opinion, she's pretty but she's not gorgeous. She's just photogenic. IMO. Everyone's always like: she's so talented, and gifted and funny. I've watched some of her videos on youtube and it just seems like she tries too hard and she's awkward. She claims to be a singer, but i find her not be the best. Plus she pushes her boobs up WAAAYYYYY too much on instagram....

She tries so hard to be so "random" which seems to be a thing nowadays. Like no you're not random. You just TRY to be random.

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

SlenderVixen12 wrote:i honestly don't see why everyone is so hyped up over her. People say that they wan't to be just like her. In my opinion, she's pretty but she's not gorgeous. She's just photogenic. IMO. Everyone's always like: she's so talented, and gifted and funny. I've watched some of her videos on youtube and it just seems like she tries too hard and she's awkward. She claims to be a singer, but i find her not be the best. Plus she pushes her boobs up WAAAYYYYY too much on instagram....

She tries so hard to be so "random" which seems to be a thing nowadays. Like no you're not random. You just TRY to be random.
Exactly. I've never thought she was drop dead gorgeous, she's just pretty. She always talks about wanting to be a model, but she'd never make it in the industry. She doesn't have any outstanding qualities that agents look for. Nothing unique.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

She has the generic pretty teenage girl face. Not model material in the slightest.

I was expecting a model lookalike and I got this. She's nothing special. Plus the way she treats her fans sometimes...

SlenderVixen12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlenderVixen12 »

stripedysocks wrote:
SlenderVixen12 wrote:i honestly don't see why everyone is so hyped up over her. People say that they wan't to be just like her. In my opinion, she's pretty but she's not gorgeous. She's just photogenic. IMO. Everyone's always like: she's so talented, and gifted and funny. I've watched some of her videos on youtube and it just seems like she tries too hard and she's awkward. She claims to be a singer, but i find her not be the best. Plus she pushes her boobs up WAAAYYYYY too much on instagram....

Exactly. I've never thought she was drop dead gorgeous, she's just pretty. She always talks about wanting to be a model, but she'd never make it in the industry. She doesn't have any outstanding qualities that agents look for. Nothing unique.
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying!! She by no means ugly but these girls commenting on her youtube, saying they "wished they looked like her" or how much she's "inspired" them makes no sense to me. WHAT HAS SHE DONE?!

SlenderVixen12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlenderVixen12 »

Have you guys seen her Daily Makeup Routine video? Simply painful to watch. My best friend and I watched it and we could NOOOOOOOT get over how many times she stuck her tongue out
SMH
[youtube][/youtube]

cyndaquil♡
Debater
Debater

Post by cyndaquil♡ »

I remember her from her tumblr mishap.
I don't get why kids want to be like her? She acts like most of the girls in my school, lol.
That makeup video was...uh...no comment. Acacia could have fit the eyeshadow part in if she didn't do all those wacky faces. And what's with her mumbling? At least it sounded like mumbling to me.
Video would have been better if she did a voice over and paid more attention to actually putting on makeup rather than trying to be "cute" and "quirky".

maybe_its_photoshop
Debater
Debater

Post by maybe_its_photoshop »

Omfg, I remember this girl from a couple years ago on tumblr. I had a "quality" blog or whatever, one of those stupid ass blogs where you just reblog shitty pictures of starbucks cups taken by a teenager with the DSLR their mommy bought them. She got super tumblr-famous just from posting pictures of herself. I remember this one time she posted a picture of her wearing a pink hoodie over her bra, but she had unzipped it to the point that her boobs were all pushed out and then she took a picture and posted it... she got SO much hate for that, people were calling her a slut and saying she had tiny boobs and all this stuff and I think she ended up deleting it..

I also remember her getting hacked once or twice, the person would always change the url and post a bunch of stuff like 'LMFAO I HACKED ACACIA RNT I COOL GUISE' and everyone would think the new hacker was the best person ever.

There was so much drama around this girl, it was just hilarious. Now I'm pretty sure she's not even a "quality" blog anymore, she's a "vertical" blog I think, and most of her focus is on Instagram now, where she's become really famous, and she's been doing shoots for Brandy Melville which I think is a pretty huge deal.

I think she's trying really hard to lose her old self. She now has short, brown hair (she dyed it a day or two ago) instead of her long, sideswept blonde hair like before, and does her makeup super naturally, and is just more of a grunge-y kind of hipster now.
it doesn't have to be forever... just as long as i'm the name, on your tattooed heart ♥
[9.14.12]

nichole188
Learner
Learner

Post by nichole188 »

What happened with her dad?
Ouch! The only thing worse than a painful tattoo, is a painfully mis-spelled tattoo! #10 is just hilarious. http://bit.ly/13Cyw27

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

Ugh her dad is disgusting. He likes pictures on Instagram of young teenage girls and comments things like "Cute" and one time this girl posted a pic of her friend's backside, and Rich (her dad) commented "Is that your very own booty?"
-shivers-
Plus he's told girls to kill themselves, and one of them did. He only takes photographs of young pretty teenage girls (he's a photographer) and he's a total jackass to people who don't think Acacia is the greatest person ever to exist.
Also I've heard that he makes Acacia take laxatives for modeling, which is why she lost a bunch of weight. And her parents also made her dye her hair blond for acting, even though Acacia said she hated it.
Her parents are fucked up and are always forcing her to be a better version of herself so she can make them money. I feel like Acacia is one of those girls who is really insecure with who they are so they try and act all confident when they really feel like shit inside. It makes me sad because I'm sure she feels that way because of her parents always making her be better and better and better, instead of just letting her be a normal teenage girl.
I don't get why everyone wants to be her. Her life is really sad.

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

SlenderVixen12 wrote:
stripedysocks wrote:

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying!! She by no means ugly but these girls commenting on her youtube, saying they "wished they looked like her" or how much she's "inspired" them makes no sense to me. WHAT HAS SHE DONE?!
Exactly! She is no role model, she's just a teenage girl trying to figure out who she is and she's made a shit ton of mistakes along the way. What's inspiring about that?!

hexgirlfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by hexgirlfriend »

i was just trying to view her twitter a minute ago and it says it was suspended, anyone know why?

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

The main reason I don't like her is that the hops around trying to get with every you tuber/mini celebrity. For example, Emblem 3, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, Sam & Kian, Before You Exit,etc. And what's funny is in one video she's like "just because i talk to them doesn't mean im a slut" or something like that, when it obviously means something. Plus, she flirts with ALL of them and rumors spread that she's with them. That's why she can't stay in relationships for over a month. There's always that new band or youtuber she's trying to flirt with.

isabelle kerr
Learner
Learner

Post by isabelle kerr »

just putting this out there, acacia posted a instagram photo of her "cuts" with a huge long paragraph for a caption on how people bully her but she rises above it and she wants to be a inspiration for her "kitties" not to cut but her ex friend at the time had some major beef with her and outed acacia saying that acacia's "cuts" were scratches she made just to take the picture and it was confirmed with her ex boyfriend

cassidy9824
Learner
Learner

Post by cassidy9824 »

Im just really confused as to why this little girl even gets invited to things like playlist or digi tour (not sure if she was invited to vidcon) In my opinion, its a slap in the face to people who actually try to make good content on youtube or people who even have a good strong message in general. Shes literally "famous" or rather well known for absolutely nothing. Shes consistently rude to people and has absolutely NO talent what so ever. Should having a pretty face and being boy crazy make you an internet star? It just makes me so sick that little girls follow her on tumblr or twitter or instagram because shes pretty and call her a role model when there are women like Lena Dunham or Kristen wiig in the world who are endlessly fascinating, and refreshing and hilarious. Those are the kind of girls we should be looking up to.

nataliekay
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliekay »

cassidy9824 wrote:Im just really confused as to why this little girl even gets invited to things like playlist or digi tour (not sure if she was invited to vidcon) In my opinion, its a slap in the face to people who actually try to make good content on youtube or people who even have a good strong message in general. Shes literally "famous" or rather well known for absolutely nothing. Shes consistently rude to people and has absolutely NO talent what so ever. Should having a pretty face and being boy crazy make you an internet star? It just makes me so sick that little girls follow her on tumblr or twitter or instagram because shes pretty and call her a role model when there are women like Lena Dunham or Kristen wiig in the world who are endlessly fascinating, and refreshing and hilarious. Those are the kind of girls we should be looking up to.
This is perfect. I can't even begin to understand how Acacia is a role model? She put out nudes when she was like 13(I know, it's her "past.") She can't sing, she can't act and in my opinion shes an awful "model". She's not even very pretty to me, just looks like an average teenage girl. She just makes weird faces and takes pictures. I don't get it.

I don't mean to be mean at all in this post, I just don't understand why she's so popular.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

nataliekay wrote:
cassidy9824 wrote:Im just really confused as to why this little girl even gets invited to things like playlist or digi tour (not sure if she was invited to vidcon) In my opinion, its a slap in the face to people who actually try to make good content on youtube or people who even have a good strong message in general. Shes literally "famous" or rather well known for absolutely nothing. Shes consistently rude to people and has absolutely NO talent what so ever. Should having a pretty face and being boy crazy make you an internet star? It just makes me so sick that little girls follow her on tumblr or twitter or instagram because shes pretty and call her a role model when there are women like Lena Dunham or Kristen wiig in the world who are endlessly fascinating, and refreshing and hilarious. Those are the kind of girls we should be looking up to.
This is perfect. I can't even begin to understand how Acacia is a role model? She put out nudes when she was like 13(I know, it's her "past.") She can't sing, she can't act and in my opinion shes an awful "model". She's not even very pretty to me, just looks like an average teenage girl. She just makes weird faces and takes pictures. I don't get it.

I don't mean to be mean at all in this post, I just don't understand why she's so popular.
I also think she looks like average girl. I mean she's pretty, but she's not necessarily the prettiest girl i've ever seen. But I swear being even a little pretty and somehow getting attention on the internet makes you popular in a second. Similar to Elena Brooke (who is instagram famous), people call her their role model and she's just another pretty teenager who does nothing special.

Return to “acaciacutie”